New Profile Posts

1. Ginny
    Ginny
    Can't wait for hugs in TN!
    1. Well loved wife and andrew like this.
  2. IshChayil
    IshChayil
    עם ישראל חי עוד אבינו חי
  3. Well loved wife
    Well loved wife
    I'm a happily married well loved wife.We have4 kids.I'm a born again, saved by grace believer.Jesus,kisses,and coffee get me through the day
  4. livenotyesterday
    livenotyesterday
    Here to support and inform.
    1. Verifyveritas76
      Verifyveritas76
      I have been reading through some of your posts after your post about the birth certificate and have to say that I'm very curious. I'm not sure how to PM you but am trying to learn everything I can about poly so that I can be the best leader possible and not make the same mistakes that have caused failure and destruction in others.
      May 22, 2017 at 12:35 PM
  5. andrew
    andrew
    Getting stoked for Tennessee! Hope to see you there!
    1. Verifyveritas76
      Verifyveritas76
      Hi Andrew. Quick ? Are there restrictions on conversations I initiate to a lady? Is there a process I need to utilize or is it something BibFam would prefer not to happen?
      May 22, 2017 at 1:09 PM
  6. IshChayil
    IshChayil
    Biblical Families-יהי שלום יהוה על כל ב
  7. IshChayil
    IshChayil
    לא לבדי
  8. IshChayil
    IshChayil
    It's so hot in the Philippines!
  9. IshChayil
    IshChayil
    So Happy it's Yom HaAtzma'ut!!! Happy Independence day ISRAEL!!!
  10. IshChayil
    IshChayil
    So glad we found Biblical Families!
    1. FollowingHim2 likes this.
  11. IshChayil
    IshChayil Scarecrow
    Shalom Scarecrow from Luzon!
    I have a Biblical Family here and I'm looking to meet other biblical families for friendship and fellowship.
    It can be really hard feeling like outcasts and having to always be so careful and secretive.

Ish Chayil
  12. Lili
    Lili
    Why is it that you can NOT sleep on the nights before a big day of cooking and cleaning and prepping for guests?!
  13. FollowingHim2
    FollowingHim2
    It's the busy season right now for us. April and May, the months of birthdays, camps, feasts, and getting prepared for winter.
  14. Desertfamily
    Desertfamily
    Letting God lead us in the direction he desires.
  15. Desertfamily
    Desertfamily
    James and Lacey Hunt from Mesa, Az. Glad we are back home with our friends of Biblical Families.
  16. ContraMundum
    ContraMundum aineo
    I tried going to the link in your signature, but I was sent to a blank redirect page. It might be on my end, but I thought I'd let you know in case it needs to be fixed.
  17. julieb
    julieb
    Enjoying a much needed rain storm. Wish it had stayed longer.
    1. Desertfamily likes this.
  18. OhMyStars
    OhMyStars
    Can't figure out how to reply to my post!!! Help!
    1. FollowingHim2
      FollowingHim2
      Hey, sorry I just saw this, but hopefully I can help. If you click on your post and scroll right to the bottom there's a box to write a reply in. If it's not there or something else weird is going on then reply here or send me or FollowingHim a conversation and we'll help you out.
      Mar 3, 2017
      OhMyStars likes this.
  19. andrew
    andrew
    Looking forward to the Texas meetup, Phoenix retreat, and Tennessee conference!
    1. Desertfamily likes this.
    2. Desertfamily
      Desertfamily
      Let us know if you need any help at the Phoenix Retreat.
      Apr 12, 2017
      andrew likes this.
    3. andrew
      andrew
      Thanks for the offer! I'm just now seeing this, and of course, the Phoenix retreat didn't make. Are y'all considering the TN retreat in June/July?
      Apr 30, 2017
      Desertfamily likes this.
  20. Verifyveritas76
    Verifyveritas76
    40 yr old happily married to wife of 18 yrs. 4 living kids. 16,14,11&9. Tulsa area
    1. FollowingHim2 likes this.