• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Could the USA Be The Real, Regathered, Biblical Israel?

Joleneakamama

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
After eight plus pages of discussing Could the USA be Mystery Babylon the Great, Should Christians leave?
I thought it might be of interest to some to look at another possibility relating to the scriptural prophetic identity of the USA.

I say possibility, but I have been reading articles arguing both sides of this "possibility" for almost 30 years, and feel this is the
only position that uses the whole of scripture, and does not do damage to any part.
Once you are willing to consider this information, you find conformation for it's truth everywhere you look. It's kind of like
Polygyny in that regard. :) (examples provided upon request)

To begin with, it is helpful to have some understanding of biblical terms relating to the people discussed in scripture.

For starters, the Hebrew word goy has changed as much from the original usage, as the English word gay has in recent years,
actually more so. "Gay" men can still be happy, but Goy, translated Gentile, has changed from being often applied to Abraham, Isaac,
Jacob, and his descendants, to supposedly excluding the one it is applied to from "chosen people" status.

Look up the modern definition of gentile and it will say "Not Jewish, a person who is NOT A JEW, and people think this means NON Israelite.
But that was NEVER the Biblical use of Goy (the root word gentile is translated from). Strong's is misleading in it's definition of goy. It says,
1471 "A foreign nation; hence a Gentile; also (fig.) a troop of animals, or a flight of locusts. Gentile, heathen, nation, people."
Strong's concordance is a useful tool, but in the case of the word gentile translated from ethnos, it is again, somewhat correct, but misleading.
1484 "A race or tribe, spec a foreign (non Jewish) one (usually by impl. pagan) Gentile, heathen, nation, people."

Gen 48:19 alone proves Goy DOES apply to Israelites, as Ephraim, being a descendant of Jacob, could ONLY father more Israelites.
(The term Israelite means a descendant of Jacob/Israel) But, all one has to do is look at how it was used in the scriptures to confirm this
as a fact many times over! Get a concordance and look up the words nation, and nations, as many times goy was translated into one of
those two words (along with the confusing occasional use of Gentile, which has been perverted over the years to the totally new meaning).
It is an interesting fact, that in biblical times, this word never referred to an individual, but rather to large groups of people.
Some specific verses to look up are, Gen 12:2 Gen 21:13 Gen 35:11 Ex 19:6 That should be enough to prove the positive usage
of this word, FOR ISRAELITES, and should also familiarize you with a couple verses relevant to this study.

So lets look at another word relevant to all of this. How did the scriptures use the term Jew?
It was a term used post Babylonian exile, for the remnant that returned.
One must keep in mind that the only people who could have returned from Babylon (to then be called Jews) would be the people who
had gone into that captivity. All of the house of Israel, and a large part of the house of Judah had already gone into Assyrian captivity
hundreds of years before, and historians recorded that they never returned. So while it is correct to say that a gentile is from a non Jewish
tribe, it is misleading, since most people now equate Jew with Israelite, and fail to realize most Israelites were NEVER called Jews.
Again, Jew is a post Babylonian exile term for Israelites, but was ONLY applied to those Israelites who returned from Babylon.

Gentile is from the Latin gentilis, and used to mean of the same gens, clan or tribe. So rendering goy (which most accurately means nation(s) )
gentile was a way of recognizing the familial connection that existed within the group discussed.
Isaiah 54 begins with a prophesy about the restoration of the one called desolate, and is well worth reading. Verse 3 says "...and
your descendants will inherit the nations, and make the desolate cities inhabited." But it is interesting that the King James version has that translated "Inherit the gentiles" is it not?

Why does any of this matter? Well, Jesus and His apostles often quoted the scripture, as they knew prophesies would some day be fulfilled.
Paul referenced many in his writings, and related them to a group of people called gentiles. This is hugely significant, because prophesy that
was written to and about the house of Israel, could NOT be fulfilled by any other group. Here are a few of them.

Paul in Romans 2:14-15 mentions gentiles without law, showing law written on their hearts. See Jer 31:31 for who (including the cast off house
of Israel) was to have The Law written on their hearts.
Romans 9:4 he talks about his kinsman according to the flesh to whom pertains....then later in verse 24 and 25 he references Hosea and applies
that prophesy to the gentiles. Hosea 1:11 (This connects with that passage in Isaiah 54)
Look at the beginning of the epistles to see how they were addressed.
Back in Genesis when Jacob blessed Joseph's two sons, he said of Ephraim "His seed shall become a multitude of nations." a friend of ours uses
a different bible translation that rendered that "His seed shall become the fullness of the gentiles. Then you have Paul in Romans 11:25 saying
"Partial blindness has happened to Israel (then the only ones called "Israel" were the remnant of Judah) until the fullness of the gentiles has come in v26 and so (foot note says in this manner) all Israel will be saved."

Consider, if you will, the prophesy in Ezekiel about the two sticks representing the two houses of Israel, and see if what Paul is talking about isn't a
grand fulfillment of that. The cast of "gentiles" of Ephraim/Samaria/house of Israel coming together with the house of Judah and appointing themselves one head CHRIST JESUS.
You also have Ezekiel's dry bones, and while most probably missed the significance of the interpretation, "These bones are the whole house of Israel," it was the barren woman (House of Israel. Remember Isaiah 54?) who included the tribe with the birthright, who was prophesied to become a multitude of nations. It was this group saying in Eze 37:11 "Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off."
Paul in Romans 10:19 references an OT passage "I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a people." Deut 32:21 Then look at what was said about Ephraim in Isaiah 7:8 or what God said to them in Hosea 1.
Peter in 1 Pet 1:10 said that the prophets prophesied of grace that was to come to you. Who was he speaking to there? And could he be referencing
the prophesies above about Israel?

Please understand, this in no way excludes non Israelites, because the strangers were always welcome to join themselves to YHWH. (Isaiah 56:6-8)
The great commission too, tells believers to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Israel is the bride who, along with the bridegroom, is bidding all to come to the marriage in Revelation.

Isaiah twice prophesied of a new name for Israel. Once in 62:2 and I'll let you look for the other. :)This means that we should be looking for end time Israel to have a different name. Jesus said "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."
Believers were first called Christians at Antioch.

Jesus also said to judge by fruits. He got into it on numerous occasions with people who He said were NOT His sheep. John 8:37 and John 10:26-27
If you want to understand on a deeper level why He said to judge by fruits, read the Jewish encyclopedia's content about Edom/Edomite. Could these be the wolves in sheep's clothing Jesus referred to? Descendants of the "cunning hunter" Esau?
These people repeatedly told Jesus they had Abraham to their father, But also said they were "never in bondage to any man." All of Jacob/Israel's household went down to Egypt, AND were in numerous other captivities. Paul in Galatians refused them even that title, when he wrote "If ye be Christ's, THEN are you Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."
Those who did NOT follow Christ, stayed in the synagogues. So where, in light of these words of Jesus and Paul, is the scriptural foundation/authority for calling people who deny Him, His chosen? To be clear, Messianic Jews are clearly in Christ, and some called Jews, that do not know Him yet, may be His people.

There is archeological evidence that Israel migrated up into Europe, including tombstones written in ancient Hebrew, and dated from the date of their exile. You can look at the video I've mentioned before, about the ten tribes done by Joseph Dumond of Sighted Moon Ministries, for fascinating info on the seals of those European nations, and their scriptural, tribal, Israelitish significance. A few short years after the death of Christ there were armies in Europe marching under the cross, and Rome was unable to stop the growth of Christianity.
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."

You can also look at how many times YHWH said through the prophets He was going to take them to their OWN land, and contrast that to what he said He was going to do to Jerusalem and the land He gave their Fathers in Jer 7:14.
Then you can look at any prophesy used to validate the old land over there, now called Israel, and see if there isn't a much grander fulfillment right here in the USA.
Where else is the nation and company of nations that was prophesied to come from Jacob? (Gen 35:11)
We became a nation in a day too, when we declared our independence from England July 4th 1776.
Then look at the description of the land invaded by Gog and Magog in Ezekiel 38 there are many markers there that can NEVER apply to that nation over there, that fit us to a tee!
Finally, even if you want to believe that all of those biblical "gentiles" were NOT Israelites, what do you think happened to the descendants of all those Israelite followers of Jesus, who have been called Christians since Antioch?????

I realize this is a lot for a first post, and this is only the tip of the iceberg, as this is a large subject, with many facets of miss-information to address.
Please do consider this information before replying, as it is nice for others reading if the posts are relevant without unneeded repetition.

Oh and by the way, this position also explains our present connection to Mystery Babylon the Great, as it is prophesied that ISRAEL was to go into Babylonian captivity in end times, Micah 4:10. We are there now, and the good news is deliverance is prophesied too!

Disclaimer. The faithfulness of God is a big reason for the hope that I have for the future. This to me is evidence of His faithfulness. This post is intended only to share that hope, and vision.

I love ya girl, but I am just not interested in parsing this theory.
No matter what the truth ends up being, it doesn't change the walk-out of my life a whit.

This is certainly a massive subject! And to give a quick summary of where I'm at, I agree with where you start from but not where you end up.

Certainly the tribes of Israel were resettled north, then dispersed among the nations. Ephraim and the related tribes still exist, somewhere. And it is prophecied that in the last days these people will be regrouped supernaturally, the dry bones will receive flesh. Then the stick of Ephraim will be united with the stick of Judah. This will certainly occur. And it is probably far more important than the majority of Christians recognise.

However to identify the USA specifically with the 10 tribes is a bit of a stretch. Too many different groups claim potential ancestry from these tribes. There's a good chance that much of the northern Middle East is directly related to them, since that's where they went first (the Syrians, Kurds, Turks etc). Europe and Russia will likely have Israelite ancestry to some degree. Europeans then didn't just move to the USA, but every country in the world with white people (Australia & NZ, Africa, India...). Then there are all the black Africans who claim Israelite ancestry through different routes.

The 10 tribes are scattered so far that no human could ever locate them. Only YHWH can. I find it far more plausible to think that the church may be associated with Israel, because if He chooses to supernaturally draw His chosen nation towards Him then they may gravitate towards His church wherever they are in the world, with His drawing of many people into the Hebrew Roots movement today in it's various guises being tentative evidence of this. That's highly speculative also, but far more plausible than the idea that they'd be associated with a single nation.

Don't discount the marvels of DNA. There has already been a tribe in South Africa connected with the line of Aaron. More will be found, although scattered throughout the world. It will be one of the signs of the end.

British Israelism is where you're going with this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

The point on the genetics... what they really don't have is samples of Hebrew DNA. I'm not going to participate in a Khazar v Jew v Hebrew foodfight, I'm just saying. Unfortunately, I don't think this is going to be solved at any time in the future, because the Church has way too much control of the few places in which the bones of people who could be positively identified as being Hebrew are buried. That, combined with the fetishism with relics means that nobody knows if the Apostle Paul's bones are actually in his tomb.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/121206 ... 35BBhP0kVA

And the DNA food fight continues, with one side not knowing enough to make a cogent argument and the other side falling into a definitional trap: if it practices like a jew it must be a jew, therefore their DNA must be what we need. Which ignores the issue of the Khazar tribe converting to Judaism en masse and the fact that their descendants are pretty much the world's population today of people identifying as Jews.

This is a definitional issue and to date I have not seen any verification that using DNA the Hebrew people have been positively identified and there are some 800 pound Gorilla's in this cage. The Nation of Israel does NOT want this, the Church of Rome does NOT want this and there is a huge body of scientists who do NOT want this. There is an entire social narrative that would be destroyed.

Witness the scientists defending their turf and focus on what their sample was. It isn't so much the science, it's the traditions and the implications that cause massive problems here:

http://hwarmstrong.com/blog/tag/british-israelism/

This is the exact same issue as with the definition of marriage and the resultant mess that occurs when data is gathered using the modern definition of marriage. There is a huge fight over whether sex makes one married, according to God, with the resulting issue of adultery. It bothers everyone, goes against tradition and discredits the Church of Rome, placing them on the same level as the Mormon Church as a cult.

At any rate, until someone can prove a haplogroup link to any provable line of Hebrews, the DNA evidence isn't going to be worth anything. And notice the relationship to what happened with the Mormon DNA thing. What they did there was to prove that the American Indians originated in East Siberia and thus could not possibly have been Hebrews as the Book of Mormon claimed. Because they had no samples of provably Hebrew DNA...

I still think they'll be found but we'll see. It doesn't realm matter one way or the other. It's fun to think about though.

ZecAustin said:
I still think they'll be found but we'll see. It doesn't realm matter one way or the other. It's fun to think about though.

It would only take a few individuals if their genealogical history could be proved and that would be the crack that causes the dam to rupture because there is a huge (and scary) amount of data with the human genome project. Once provable mitochondrial lines were established a lot more would fall in place quickly.

The whole DNA thing bothers me because of programs that are weaponizing this stuff, like genetically engineered reduced fertility using CRISPR/Cas9 targeted genome editing, which can target specific mitochondrial DNA and y-DNA marked haplogroups (racial and family groups) with payload delivered within a constructed adenovirus as the vehicle. Proof of concept has already been done, no idea where the process is now but on one hand specific genetic groups can be targeted and on the other hand the sky is the limit as to what can be done.

It is scary and reminds me of the tower of Babel. We're getting way too big for our britches again. I've heard that cancer research has led to some of these scary areas too.

Cancer research is a guise for lots of testing on the public. Never mind used to milk insurance for as long as they can.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This mystery Babylon the great is not a mystery to Gods people…Babylon the great changed her identity when she moved from the middle east, to Europe, and from Europe she moved to North America…It went from Babylon the great to Britain the great to America the great…God calls her mystery Babylon, because she moved from the middle east and changed her identity…The Babylonians believed in be all you can be…They set up a system of colleges through out their realm…The Babylonians like to study the planets and they believed in evolution…The nations idols are in the flags and the flags are high and lifted up on a flag pole and those who are serving the flags are called idol worshipers and God calls this type of flag service idolatry…There is no way to go around God and the carved images of the flag, because God said in Ex.20, and in De.4, “do not make or serve any carved image”…The founding fathers of the nations made carved images of the stars, the moon, the sun, of birds and four footed beasts, in the likeness of heaven above and in the likeness of the earth below and set the carved images in the flags to serve them…The devil uses Romans 13 to deceived those who are serving the flags…But they forget that He who said in Rom.13, “submit to the authorities”, also said in Ex.20 and De.4, “do not make or serve any carved image…The U.S. is reigning over the kings of the earth.

https://dawnasongiblogstr8sicit.wordpress.com/2016/02/13/america-is-babylon-the-great-whore/

God said, “you shall not make or serve any carved image in the likeness of anything in heaven above or in the likeness of anything on the earth below… The founding fathers set the carved images in the flag, and the flag is high and lifted up on a flag pole, and those who are pledging allegiance to the flag are committing fornication with an idol…God calls this type of flag service “idolatry”…The devil uses Romans 13 to deceived those who are pledging allegiance to the flag…But He (GOD) who said, “submit to the authorities” also said, “you shall not make or serve any carved image”… The nations idols are high and lifted up to heaven on a flag pole…When the U.S. plays the national anthem, at the sound of music, the citizens stand and sing a song to the spangled star of heaven…When the king of Babylon played the national anthem, at the sound of music, the Babylonians would fall down and worship the gold image…

The U.S. is a direct descendant of Babylon the great, through great Britain…Babylon the great changed her identity when she moved to Europe and north America, and that’s the reason she is called “mystery Babylon”…The city or nation of ancient Babylon is lying in ruins, but not the descendants…The U.S. is reigning over the kings of the earth, but in reality it is Babylon the great that’s reigning over the kings of the earth, under a new identity…The mark of the beast in the right hand or forehead is going to be like when the Germans used their right hand to say “higher Hitler to Hitler”, or like when people used their right hand to salute the flag or like when people used their right hand to pledge allegiance to the flag…The mark of the beast in the right hand is going to be in the heart or in the mind of those who are being deceived by the signs of the false prophet…For with the heart we believe and with the mind we serve.

http://www.bransonparler.com/blog/i...riate-biblical-category-for-the-american-flag

AMERICA IS THE ONLY END-TIME NATION THAT PERFECTLY FITS THE DESCRIPTION OF BABYLON IN ISAIAH 18, 47; JEREMIAH 50-51 AND REVELATION 18

• America is a mighty, powerful nation that has been the world’s superpower and God’s hammer (weapon of war) that He has used to punish the nations (Isaiah 18:2,7; Jeremiah 50:23, 51:20-23).
  • America is a land “shadowed” by “whirring wings” (commercial airplanes). America has the heaviest domestic fight air traffic above its skies in the world (Isaiah 18:1).
  • America is a land that has many rivers running through it (Isaiah 18:2,7).
  • America has a Judeo-Christian heritage that has been taken over and destroyed by its atheistic, secular humanist counter-culture that has changed America into a land of sin (Jeremiah 50:11, 51:5).
  • America has a large overweight population that chronically complain and depend upon the social welfare state (Jeremiah 50:11).
  • America has a mother nation: Great Britain (Jeremiah 50:12), is a daughter nation (Isaiah 47:1,5; Jeremiah 50:42, 51:33) and is the youngest of the end-time nations (Jeremiah 50:12).
  • America has many waters with seaports through which merchants of the earth ship their goods (Jeremiah 51:13; Revelation 18:15-19).
  • America has made itself and other nations rich through foreign trade and by the importing of merchandise (Revelation 18:3,15,19,23).
  • America is a land of many great musicians whose music is heard worldwide (Revelation 18:22).

JEREMIAH 50:1-3
:
The word that YHWH (the Lord) spoke against Babylon [AMERICA] and against the land of the Chaldeans [AMERICAS] by Jeremiah the prophet. “Declare among the nations, proclaim, and lift up a banner and let it be heard—do not conceal it—Say, ‘Babylon [AMERICA] is overtaken, … Her [AMERICA’S] images [STATUE OF LIBERTY, ET AL.] shall be put to shame, Her [AMERICA’S] idols are broken in pieces’.” For a nation [RUSSIA] shall come up against her [AMERICA] from the north, which shall make her [AMERICA’S] land desolate, and no one shall dwell in it.

JEREMIAH 50:22-32:
A sound of battle is in the land [AMERICA], and of great destruction. How the hammer of the whole earth [THE WORLD’S SUPERPOWER] has been cut apart and broken! How Babylon [AMERICA] has become a ruin among the nations! I have laid a snare for you [AMERICA]; you [AMERICA] have indeed been overtaken, O Babylon [AMERICA], and you [AMERICA] were not aware [SURPRISE ATTACKED]. You [AMERICA] have been found [GUILTY] and also caught [OFF GUARD], because you [America] have contended [DEFIANTLY SINNED] against YHWH (the Lord). YHWH (the Lord) has opened His armory, and has brought out the weapons of His indignation; for this is the work of YHWH (the Lord) GOD of hosts [GOD USING RUSSIA TO DESTROY AMERICA] in the land of the Chaldeans [AMERICAS]. Come against her [AMERICA] from the farthest border, open her [AMERICA’S] storehouses, cast her [AMERICA] up as heaps of ruins, and destroy her [AMERICA] utterly; let nothing of her [AMERICA] be left. Slay all her [AMERICA’S] bulls, let them go down to the slaughter. Woe to them! For their [AMERICANS’] day has come, the time of their [AMERICANS’] punishment. The voice of those who flee and escape [THROUGH THE RAPTURE] from the land of Babylon [AMERICA] declares in Zion [NEW JERUSALEM] the vengeance of the Lord our God, the vengeance of His temple. “Call together the archers [MISSILE LAUNCHERS] against Babylon [AMERICA]. All you who bend the bow [FIRE THE MISSILES], encamp against it [AMERICA] all around; let none of them [AMERICANS] escape. Repay her [AMERICA] according to her work [EVILS], according to all she [AMERICA] has done [TO OTHER NATIONS], do to her [AMERICA]; for she has been proud (IN SIN) against YHWH (the Lord), against the Holy One of Israel. Therefore her [AMERICA’S] young men shall fall in the streets, and all her [AMERICA’S] men of war [SOLDIERS] shall perish in that day,” says the Lord. “Behold, I am against you [AMERICA], O most proud one [NATION]!” says YHWH (the Lord) GOD of hosts; “For your [AMERICA’S] day has come, the time that I will punish you [AMERICA]. The most proud [NATION] shall stumble and fall, and no one will raise him [AMERICA] up. I will kindle a fire in his [AMERICA’S] cities, and it will devour all around him [AMERICA].”

JEREMIAH 50:35-46:
“A sword is against the Chaldeans [AMERICANS],” says the Lord, “Against the inhabitants of Babylon [AMERICA], and against her [AMERICA’S) princes and her [AMERICA’S] wise men. A sword is against the liars, and they will be fools. A sword is against her [AMERICA’S] mighty men [SOLDIERS], and they will be dismayed. A sword is against their [AMERICA’S] horses [MILITARY VEHICLES], against their chariots [MILITARY SHIPS], and against all the mixed peoples [IMMIGRANTS, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL] who are in her [AMERICA’S] midst; and they (AMERICANS) will become like women. A sword is against her [AMERICA’S] treasures, and they will be robbed. A drought is against her [AMERICA’S] waters, and they will be dried up. For it [AMERICA] is the land of carved images [STATUES AND TELEVISIONS], and they boast about their idols [CELEBRITIES]. “Therefore the wild desert beasts shall dwell there with the jackals, and the ostriches shall dwell in it [AMERICA]. It [AMERICA] shall be inhabited no more forever, nor shall it [AMERICA] be dwelt in from generation to generation. As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighbors,” says the Lord, “So no one shall reside there [IN AMERICA], nor son of man dwell in it [AMERICA]. “Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation [RUSSIA] and many kings [RUSSIA’S ALLIES] shall be raised up from the ends of the earth. They shall hold the bow and the lance [NUCLEAR MISSILE LAUNCHERS]; they [RUSSIA AND HER ALLIES] are cruel and shall not show mercy. Their [RUSSIA AND HER ALLIES] voice shall roar like the sea. They [RUSSIA AND HER ALLIES] shall ride on horses [MILITARY VEHICLES], set in array, like a man [SOLDIER] for the battle, against you, O daughter of Babylon [SPIRITUAL OFFSPRING NATION OF ORIGINAL BABYLON]. “The king of Babylon [AMERICAN PRESIDENT] has heard the report about them [RUSSIA AND HER ALLIES], and his hands grow feeble; anguish has taken hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in childbirth. “Behold, he [RUSSIA] shall come up like a lion from the floodplain of the Jordan against the dwelling place of the strong [OF FAITH – THE AMERICAN SAINTS], but I [THE LORD] will make them [THE SAINTS IN AMERICA] suddenly run away [BE RAPTURED – ISAIAH 18:1-7] from her [AMERICA]. And who is the Chosen One that I may appoint over her [AMERICA – FOR JUDGMENT]? For who is like Me? Who summons Me?” And who is that Shepherd that will withstand Me?” Therefore hear the counsel of the Lord that He has taken against Babylon [AMERICA], and His purposes that He has proposed against the land of the Chaldeans [AMERICAS]: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out; He will make their [AMERICAN’S] dwelling place desolate before them. At the noise [NUCLEAR BOMB EXPLOSIONS] of the overtaking of Babylon [AMERICA] the earth trembles [FROM NUCLEAR BLAST SHOCKWAVES], and the outcry shall be heard among the nations.

Babylon (AMERICA) is prophesied to be destroyed by a great nation and an assembly of nations from the north (Jeremiah 50:3,9,41, 51:48). Israel is generally the starting compass point in Scripture. Directly north of Israel is Moscow, Russia. Also, if you draw a line from mid-America due north, past Canada and the Arctic Ocean, you wind up directly in mid-Russia. Russia is the great nation of the north that has been America’s longtime adversary.

Why would Russia destroy America? There are a few worldly reasons:

• GLOBAL DOMINANCE. Russia is tired of its position as the number two world power, behind America, after having lost the Cold War. America interferes with Russia’s global ambitions, cultural, economic, trade, and world affairs.
  • AMERICAN DECADENCE. America has embraced homosexuality and gay marriage at home and promotes it abroad. Russia is appalled, disgusted and repulsed by America’s embrace and promotion of homosexuality. On June 11, 2013, Russian lawmakers passed anti-gay propaganda legislation, criminalizing gay propaganda, by a 436-0 vote.
  • HOMELAND SECURITY. Russia does not view the Western NATO nations, constantly aiming their ICBM’s at their country, as merely a deterrent to Russian military aggression, but as threatening acts of provocation. With America destroyed, Russia will feel more secure in their homeland.
Many cannot accept or believe that America is Babylon the great of Scripture and that it will be completely destroyed in 1-hour. Somehow people believe that America will always be here, a great country right till the very end of the age. People should not place American patriotism and love of country above the prophetic words of Scripture. America is no longer the Judeo-Christian nation of its founding. America is a nation that officially, at the government national level, rejects God through the adoption of atheistic evolution theory, abortion infanticide, homosexuality, and all other forms of sexual immorality. Yeshua Messiah (Jesus Christ) is the same yesterday, today and forever, and so are His judgments (Hebrews 13:8). America’s national sins are the same that Sodom and Gomorrah were committing and America will be judged in a similar manner (Jeremiah 50:40).

MATTHEW 24:22 / MARK 13:20:
And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

America is not exempted from the prophesies of the end times. The United States will be completely destroyed. After the world’s policeman is removed, the rest of the world will go to war and be on the verge of extinguishing all flesh upon the earth before the Lord Yeshua (Jesus) returns.

http://cowgernation.com/2015/09/11/america-will-be-completely-destroyed-by-russia-in-1-hour/

Wow. Just... wow. Now that's a special kind of something, ain't it?

OK. I'm just gonna ask. Is sun and golden2seal the same person? It almost seems like it. If i'm wrong, fine. But I see similarities; especially like the deluge experienced above.

Wow. Just... wow. Now that's a special kind of something, ain't it?

OK. I'm just gonna ask. Is sun and golden2seal the same person? It almost seems like it. If i'm wrong, fine. But I see similarities; especially like the deluge experienced above.

Net WatchR: What do you mean by asking if golden2seal and sun is the same person? I am not against USA. I live here. I am just pointing out that Babylon the Great is most likely the United States. I believe as well as others that what is happening now with Russia getting involved in Syria and the USA provoking Russia with moving its troops closer to the border of Russia is setting up a major conflict in the future. It seems like Bible prophecy is being slowing fulfilled. I a lot of people think Babylon is the Catholic Church but that is not true. I think people underestimate the military power of Russia. There is no question that there will be a major conflict either at the end of this decade or the next. USA fits the description of Babylon the Great too much.

Personally I think a fair number of those interpretations and assertions are a pretty big stretch. I'm not *about* to get into a debate on the subject, just wanted to say that silence does not equal agreement, at least in my case.

I appreciate the comments, and meant to reply a long time ago, but summers here are very busy.
Valid points there with dna, and I have asked others the same question regarding where they obtain the dna that they claim is Israelite, for their starting point.

Eristophanes, I am no more heading toward British Israelism, then you, as a polygyny supporter, are heading toward a specific denomination like the Iglesias de Christos.
You may have the basic idea of polygyny in common, but there are many details and other doctrines that would separate you as well.
Each doctrine stands or falls based on it's scriptural foundation, or lack of it.

Sun, after reading Jeremiah 50 I believe that prophesy is about ancient Babylon, not what is called "Mystery Babylon" in end times. The naming of Nebuchadnezzar in a current tense (this last) and the fact that ancient Babylon's fate and history is in keeping with the prophetic judgment described, are why I think it would be wrong to apply it to a modern nation. Certainly one could read a description of an evil doer in the Bible, and see a similar thing in the modern world, but it would not make a prophesy that was specific to that first one, apply to the latter.

I/we do believe that the USA is going to be invaded, by Russia and China. That we fit the description of the nation invaded in the battle of Gog and Magog in Ezekiel is clear.

I have also talked with many others who believe that the USA is Mystery Babylon, but none of them explain why they believe that our king and nation ARE Babylon, when the scripture states Babylon rules over the Kings of the earth, (plural) with no exceptions listed.

I have mentioned and even posted links before to that documentary "The Money Masters," and highly recommend people consider the information presented there.
If, as Timothy says, the love of money is the root of all evil, then certainly those who have pursued wealth in the manner, and to the degree, these men have, should have their hearts closely examined, and their motives and morals questioned. Money interests rule the world by lobbying and campaign contributions. This is hardly disputed. The IMF has been using the USA to tear down and restructure other nations UNDER THEIR MONETARY CONTROL.
The fact that the modern banking system of usury originated in ancient Babylon, means it really isn't a stretch to identify this controlling and destructive force by it's place of origin. The scriptures are replete with this sort of association.

Micah 4:10 says that Israel would go, in the latter days, into Babylonian captivity, (this is where we are today) and there be delivered. Most people in the USA are slaves of debt, and indeed our whole nation is in debt, but it is a fraudulent one, and the actions of these federal reserve bankers are described in Ezekiel 36:5

The connection between the bankers and Esau/Edom is real, and found if you research the origins of the modern Jew. (Try Koestler's The 13th Tribe)
Israel is easy to find too. Just take the words of Jesus, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." Or "Judge by fruits." Both of these statements, if applied, will eliminate the wolves in sheep's clothing.
It is NOT replacement theology to say that Israel is called by a new name, it is Biblical, a fulfillment of prophesy, and sound theology. Israel is either following Jesus, and in what is called the church, or Jesus lied.
It does however make it necessary to change current views, when they are in conflict with these statements, and that radically changes Biblical interpretation of current events.
It sure beats trying to make that glass slipper fit another foot, like I have seen many an author of articles do.

FollowingHim, what you described is what we believe happened at the time of Christ, and shortly after. God put His spirit in His people, and drew them to Jesus, as the mediator of the renewed covenant. There are many NT passages that indicate this is what happened.

Last edited:
Jolene, here you identify Israel with the Church, which as I stated earlier I believe is far more reasonable than that Israel is the USA. So we're on the same page here. That does not necessarily mean however that those who identify themselves as Jews are not also from Israel (specifically being descended from Judah). Certainly there will be mistakes in every human genealogy, and deception (as you refer to), and their way of counting Jewishness down the female rather than the male line will have further messed up the record keeping. However they, alongside the Samaritans, claim ancient Israelite ancestry and are preserving Torah after a form. In recognising that Israel is greater than just the Jews, we do not necessarily need to believe that it is entirely separate from the Jews.

I agree with you on the money system and related individuals who exert control the world from behind the scenes. These may represent Babylon as a system. However they are not a geographic area that can be invaded, and the USA as the current centre of the system (or the nation being most used by the system) is the logical geographic location to be indentified as Babylon, if this system is Babylon. I hope that makes sense! Also, the fact that many of the people behind the money system are (or identify themselves as) Jews shows that Satan has his claws everywhere, but does not invalidate the claims of the Jews as a whole, just shows that people of all races can be evil.

. In recognising that Israel is greater than just the Jews, we do not necessarily need to believe that it is entirely separate from the Jews.

This is the key point everyone misses in this discussion. There is little doubt that modern Jews are the tribe of Judah and that they are still blessed by God.

Let's keep this thing simple though. How about Israel means Israel and Babylon means Babylon? I think we can take God at His Word and when this all happens we (or those experiencing it) will be shocked at perfect the prophecies fit the events.

The easiest way to read this is that Israel will be restored and Babylon will be reconstituted. I love America dearly but I don't see us in end times prophecy. And that's not a bad thing.

Back