• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

books like "sister wives" written by evangelicals/messianics

ninamag

hi,
are there any books out there similar to "love times three", "sister wives", etc., but written by evangelical or messianic believers?
greetings from vienna,
ninamag

Re: books like "sister wives" written by evangelicals/messia

Not yet, but definitely NEEDED!

same question i asked from four years ago:
"are there any books out there similar to "love times three", "sister wives", etc., but written by evangelical or messianic believers?"
greetings from vienna,
ninamag

I'm number familiar with those books and am too lazy to look them up. Partially because searching sister wives means wading through ten pages of the Brown family.

I'm number familiar with those books and am too lazy to look them up. Partially because searching sister wives means wading through ten pages of the Brown family.
"Love Times Three" was a pretty good book. I think I did a brief review of it awhile back. (if i find it i'll link it). You do have to put on your Later Day Saints filters while reading it but I liked it especially from a logistics point of view.

EDIT: I couldn't find any thread with me mentioning the book before, which is very weird. I did find a review that was done about 5 years ago. I didn't have the issues that person had with the book, but i did read it last year and maybe my views have changed? I'd be surprised if they didn't. Maybe i need to re-read it...

Last edited:
EDIT: I couldn't find any thread with me mentioning the book before, which is very weird. I did find a review that was done about 5 years ago. I didn't have the issues that person had with the book, but i did read it last year and maybe my views have changed? I'd be surprised if they didn't. Maybe i need to re-read it...

Looks like your Bill and Ted picture suits you right now....little confused? :confused:

Just kidding, brother. Let us know what you think of it. I'll let you reread it first before I decide to read it myself.

I'm not really into fiction reading but I did find prince of sumba a pleasant read. It helped get my feet wet in the Poly world. And I enjoyed the scripture references too.

I'm not really into fiction reading but I did find prince of sumba a pleasant read. It helped get my feet wet in the Poly world. And I enjoyed the scripture references too.
Did you find it in a kindle or ebook? I'd like to read it but couldn't see spending nearly $20 for the hard copy.

I have that. It was a fun read but i thought it got a little kooky at the end.

Back