• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Columbia, Tennessee

Curtis Gerhart

Real Person
Male
Hello to all on BFForever! My walk has taken many roads, but it has always led me back to Christ. From a very young age I have craved truth. Because of this I have been asked not to come back to multiple religions. My wife and I are very conservative based on today's standards. We Love family and still would like add to our 8 children. Working at raising my youngest two, who are twins and trying to get back to school to finish my PhD in Business Leadership. Hope one day to write a few books on Biblical Servant Leadership.

Last edited:
Hello to all on BFForever! My walk has taken many roads, but it has always led me back to Christ. From a very young age I have craved truth. Because of this I have been asked not to come back to multiple religions. My wife and I are very conservative based on today's standards. We Love family and still would like add to our 8 children. Working at raising my youngest who are twins and trying to get back to school to finish my PhD in Business Leadership. Hope one day to write a few books on Biblical Servant Leadership.

Welcome Curtis, it's nice to have some more folks in the south. Texas used to be the hot spot but Dixie is coming on strong in recent years.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome Curtis!

Welcome aboard, Curtis!

And as for you, Mr. Austin....
Welcome Curtis, it's nice to have some more folks in the south. Texas used to be the hot spot but Dixie is coming on strong in recent years.
Used to be?? It's on. :p

We shall see! We're all playing for the same team, so it's a win no matter what. I'm just happy that we're simultaneously planning three retreats for southeast, Texas/central, and west coast!

Welcome! I hope your wife will sign up also and join in. We also have a Tuesday night Ladies Chat that she is welcome to get on if that sounds interesting to her. It is a good way to get to know a hand full of ladies on an informal basis. Glad to have you here.

Welcome! I hope your wife will sign up also and join in. We also have a Tuesday night Ladies Chat that she is welcome to get on if that sounds interesting to her. It is a good way to get to know a hand full of ladies on an informal basis. Glad to have you here.
I will pass it on to her. She could use it. We lost our Son to an auto accident and then another family member. Three weeks later. She is a strong lady. She could use some "positive distraction" right now. Even some retreats.

She has signed up, but has been really busy.

Back