• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Southeast regional retreat! (Feb 17-19, 2018)

The Revolting Man

Staff member
Real Person
Male
I just got the okay from Nathan to say that we're working on a southeastern mini retreat/informal get together over President's Day weekend. We're shopping for a forum but expect it to be in the North Georgia/southwestern Carolina area.

It would be great to see everybody!

I just got the okay from Nathan to say that we're working on a southeastern mini retreat/informal get together over President's Day weekend. We're shopping for a forum but expect it to be in the North Georgia/southwestern Carolina area.

So happy for y'all east of the Rockies. We in the West can't get enough interest in one, I guess.

Very cool.

Would Love to attend. I am new to this site, but have believed in polygyny for over 35 years. My wife and I have desired to be one with a sister-wife for a long time, but are very cautious, but many times the primary motive is not Love for others is not the basis, which of course hinders and can end any relationship. We have learned much over the years, the good and the bad; but we are closer in Love and more wise because of it. Would enjoy sharing our experiences to help others and would Love to have some "fire-side chats" with others that we may grow too. Looking forward for the details so we can plan accordingly.

Would Love to attend. I am new to this site, but have believed in polygyny for over 35 years. My wife and I have desired to be one with a sister-wife for a long time, but are very cautious, but many times the primary motive is not Love for others is not the basis, which of course hinders and can end any relationship. We have learned much over the years, the good and the bad; but we are closer in Love and more wise because of it. Would enjoy sharing our experiences to help others and would Love to have some "fire-side chats" with others that we may grow too. Looking forward for the details so we can plan accordingly.

We will have some more details very soon Curtis! Welcome to the site!

Put me on the list of those interested, it would be great if I could swing through.
Probably just myself, though.

I live in middle Georgia. I would love to attend. I have not had the opportunity to attend one of these events, but have wanted to. Would definitely plan to attend one so near to me.

Well we look forward to getting you north of the gnat line! Stand by for details.

I would love to attend. Not that far from south middle Georgia where my family lives.

Just got back from Greenville SC. My family would love to get back there. We loved the weekend we spent there for a business training. I am sure you could find a venue there.

We need to form a Middle Georgia group.

Would love to find a lady to add to our family.

I would love to attend. Not that far from south middle Georgia where my family lives.

Just got back from Greenville SC. My family would love to get back there. We loved the weekend we spent there for a business training. I am sure you could find a venue there.

We need to form a Middle Georgia group.

Would love to find a lady to add to our family.

You drove about 17 miles from my house. As you passed into SC you were almost within shouting distance.

Keep us in mind next time you're up this way.

I've put it on my calendar and hope to be there with family members.

I heard a rumor that some Texans are planing on invading Georgia that weekend.

Okay, I am getting this together this weekend! I will run the info I have by the powers that be and then we will get it out there.

Back