• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Iowa

SarahN

Real Person
Female
Hello all,
I have recently joined Biblical Families, and I hope to get connected with like families for support and fellowship. I also look forward to meeting some of you at the next summer retreat.
My name is Sarah, and I grew up in a loving family with two moms, so plural marriage wasn't new to me when I chose to be in one. I am one of two wives in our family, and all together we have nine children ranging from 24 to 3 years old. I am a stay at home mom, so that means my job include driving teenagers everywhere they need to to go, running the house, canning food, and doing home school preschool for my three year old daughter. I like to keep things simple, and I tend to be very private about my thoughts and emotions. I look forward to developing Godly friendships and being of service to others in Biblical Families. God bless, Sarah

Welcome aboard!

Greetings

Welcome, SarahN!

Welcome.

Any chance of getting your SW and DH here as well?

Hello all,
I have recently joined Biblical Families, and I hope to get connected with like families for support and fellowship. I also look forward to meeting some of you at the next summer retreat.
My name is Sarah, and I grew up in a loving family with two moms, so plural marriage wasn't new to me when I chose to be in one. I am one of two wives in our family, and all together we have nine children ranging from 24 to 3 years old. I am a stay at home mom, so that means my job include driving teenagers everywhere they need to to go, running the house, canning food, and doing home school preschool for my three year old daughter. I like to keep things simple, and I tend to be very private about my thoughts and emotions. I look forward to developing Godly friendships and being of service to others in Biblical Families. God bless, Sarah

Hello from Missouri

Welcome! Hi from the Philippines

Hi Sarah and welcome!

So awesome that you grew up in the life! I'd love to hear your experiences as a child because it might be helpful to me as a mom!

- Megan

Back