• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from Australia...

LoveisaLion

Male
Hello all...my name is Daniel...I am from Australia. I was brought up an SDA, however I have looked into a number of religions and belief systems over time.

I think outside the square by nature towards Eternal Good, Truth and Light, however the fundamentals of Truth are the solid foundation as the Spirit of the Most High - El Elyon communicates - in Yahshua (Jesus) Messiah (Christ) - in His message and way of Love and Rightness.

I believe that love and learning - growing together in Messiah occurs in a more profound manner in a polygamous situation/marriage dynamic than would otherwise occur in todays society - at least as far as I and others who think as I do are concerned.

I feel more at home in a forum such as this ... nice to be here :)

Last edited:
Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Hi, Daniel! Welcome, Welcome. If you are married, the women have a chat on Tuesday nights that your wife might enjoy. I’m not sure of the time where you are but I’m sure she can get the down low from some of the other ladies.

Welcome

Welcome from Philippines neighbor

Welcome!

Welcome, from someone nearby in NZ. There's a ladies chat on Wednesday morning for you guys if you're married and your wife wants to join us, it's well worth it for the women. I'm sure you'll love this website, there's some great information here.

Back