• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

MGTOW A Culture Killer?

Nikud

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I can sum up the failure to be accountable, Uber aggression, refusal to submit to G-ds Authority, pride taken to far, and wrapping oneself in false masculinity in on acronym M.G.T.O.W.

They saw that the feminist had Kool-Aid and wanted some of their own. Their beleifs mirror each other to the point that if gender isnt mentioned you'd be hard pressed to tell the diffrence.

They like to call themselves Alphas while ignoring that an Alpha is part of a mated pair and leads a pack.

It would be easy to dismiss them if they were, as they claim, truly separating the selves from society. That's not what their doing. They are preying on women, our daughters, and perpetuating the stereotypes that feed the feminist movement. They deny G-d, refuse to be accountable for anything, are so insecure that they have to try to emasculate any real man who corrects them, and have an infantile understanding of masculinity.

Preach it, brother!

I can sum up the failure to be accountable, Uber aggression, refusal to submit to G-ds Authority, pride taken to far, and wrapping oneself in false masculinity in on acronym M.G.T.O.W.

They saw that the feminist had Kool-Aid and wanted some of their own. Their beleifs mirror each other to the point that if gender isnt mentioned you'd be hard pressed to tell the diffrence.

They like to call themselves Alphas while ignoring that an Alpha is part of a mated pair and leads a pack.

It would be easy to dismiss them if they were, as they claim, truly separating the selves from society. That's not what their doing. They are preying on women, our daughters, and perpetuating the stereotypes that feed the feminist movement. They deny G-d, refuse to be accountable for anything, are so insecure that they have to try to emasculate any real man who corrects them, and have an infantile understanding of masculinity.
This should be canonized!

Humanism is the greatest threat to everything related to the Kingdom of God, it's the kingdom of man and ultimately the kingdom of the adversary.

The egalitarian doctrine of humanism is the direct cause of feminism, effeminacy, and those cause the MGTOW movement. The pursuit of happiness doctrine of humanism leads to lack of accountability and a low-time preference get it now attitude that leads to a lack of patience. And humanistic rationalism, the belief that the mind of man is the measure of all things, promotes a kind of dead, pragmatic faith and leaves 'what I think' equal to all. And that makes arguments between him and her arguments between peers, not between ruler and subject, and so weaker men are pushed into passive-aggressiveness.

Rejecting humanism and liberalism and focusing on building the Kingdom will make your home a little version of the Kingdom itself.

As an aside, though their spheres of the internet overlap Alpha Game types and MGTOW are different things. Alpha-game are Evola-esque 'Ride the Tiger' types who in the end are little more than whoremongers. Of course as Kevin said:

>They like to call themselves Alphas while ignoring that an Alpha is part of a mated pair and leads a pack.

Is spot on.

I doubt even MGTOW folk themselves would consdier themselves alphas, though much of them are on the periphery of the whore-monger culture. They're more angry and despondent and reject women alltogether. From a Christian perspective at least they don't promote sin, though they'd be better off as monks or clergy than festering in the anger they do...

I doubt even MGTOW folk themselves would consdier themselves alphas, though much of them are on the periphery of the whore-monger culture. They're more angry and despondent and reject women alltogether. From a Christian perspective at least they don't promote sin, though they'd be better off as monks or clergy than festering in the anger they do..
They refer to themselves as Alphas and the rest of us ,who decide to have and support families, as betas and zetas. I'm not sure if you been on their forums or actually sat down and read what their stated philosophy, which does have some good points about men being undervalued in modern culture, is. The negative MGTOW beleifs encompass the view that a man has the sole right to decide what his own goals in life will be, rather than accepting direction conferred by others, or by social consensus of peers, or a higher power. So you do not see them promoting sin even though they deny of G-d, are in rebellion against all authority that does not come from themselves, advocate sex without marriage, and advocate not having children to list a few amongst the many?

Humanism is the greatest threat to everything related to the Kingdom of God, it's the kingdom of man and ultimately the kingdom of the adversary.
I actually really like your veiw on Humanism.

I have run afoul of some MGTOW guys a few times. That is one angry bunch right there and they HATE women.
That being said, I can chew some meat off their bones. Since there is so much gristle and bone, though, it's a chore sometimes :(

Not a fan overall, but a few nuggets do pop up here and there.

What's the saying..."even broken clocks are right twice a day..."?

I can sympathize with MGTOW. It is a rational response to the raw deal society deals men today. But it is not a sustainable solution to the problem. Any movement that preaches abstinence from reproduction will fail in the long haul.

However if it results in increased political pressure and a tip in the balance of sex ratios it could help roll back feminism.

I can sympathize with MGTOW. It is a rational response to the raw deal society deals men today. But it is not a sustainable solution to the problem. Any movement that preaches abstinence from reproduction will fail in the long haul.

However if it results in increased political pressure and a tip in the balance of sex ratios it could help roll back feminism.
I think they do a decent job of identifying much of the diagnosis (radical feminism hell bent on screwing men).
I just think much of their prescriptions are deadly.

Deadly how?

Excerpts from a MGTOW forum.

This is a glimpse of their doctrine which leads to spiritual death.

"MGTOW is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. In this society, getting married strips you out of your self-ownership and can limit your liberty to a great extent. That is why we avoid it like a plague. Even gettings kids can turn out to be emotional and FINANCIAL suicide for alot of men."

We like to point out how feminism is a social doctrine that is clearly against scripture and trying to undermine G-d. So does MGTOW.

Psalm 100:3

Know that the L-RD Himself is G-d; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

Psalm 24:1,2

The earth is the L-RD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it on the seas and established it on the waters"

Ephesians 5:25

For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her.

Psalm 127:3

Behold, children are a gift of the L-RD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Their response to societies problems give up, there's no way to win. That's a fatalistic veiw.

"You seem to have this idea of rescuing society, changing society and fighting against those who oppressed us and put us in this mess. Well.. let’s face the the truth. This horror-like charade of a civilisation has gained such a momentum that if you were to fight it, you’d be crushed, burned, sliced to pieces, chewed on and then spit out. Most people realize that the cost-to-benefit ratio is way up the chart on that one. You do no-one any good by destroying yourself."

I just think much of their prescriptions are deadly.

I agree it leads to spiritual death and contributes to the ever spiraling descent of soceity which will eventual end in chaos and destruction.

Somewhere in here there's a link to a lady who did a study and found that of the 20-35 yr male demographic, 73% were boycotting marriage.

IMHO this is a society killer. A reproductive ratio less than a 2.4 has historically resulted in societal collapse for a culture. The MGTOW results would take us so far in the negative for an entire generation (at least) that it would be impossible to recover in time.

Somewhere in here there's a link to a lady who did a study and found that of the 20-35 yr male demographic, 73% were boycotting marriage.

IMHO this is a society killer. A reproductive ratio less than a 2.4 has historically resulted in societal collapse for a culture. The MGTOW results would take us so far in the negative for an entire generation (at least) that it would be impossible to recover in time.
IIRC, we are already there. I remember seeing the latest stats and for the first time in American history, we fell below 2. I will have to find it. Most modern couples go no more than 2 children, while many are satisfied with 1 to spoil. I hear the Black reproduction rate is even lower.

Not to get too political, but instead of spending billions on a border wall, maybe send that money to married couples who want to have more children. If we had a large enough labor force, we wouldn't need to import labor (skilled or unskilled).

Imagine how many Einsteins or Madame Curies have been aborted in the name of "choice"? How many couples use the excuse of "we can't afford to have more" while they buy the latest cell phones, sports cars, 4,000 sq ft houses, etc?

Last edited:
If you discount immigration, native replacement rate is around 1.3; and thats before the burgeoning marriage strike (which is largest in the premarriage age demographic).

Their response to societies problems give up, there's no way to win. That's a fatalistic veiw.

I agree it is a fatalistic. Yet it is also a perfectly rational response. Would you get on a plane you knew had an 80% chance of crashing? They see nothing in marriage for them. Not sex, not children, not happiness, not respect, not honor, nothing; all the benefits accrue to women and men only receive the burdens.

Many of these guys are not Christians, their statement of self ownership isn't rebellion against God. It's rebellion against woman and the matriarchal marriage that church and society has created for them.

Many of these guys are not Christians, their statement of self ownership isn't rebellion against God.
Whether they choose to beleive in Christ or not the statement of self ownership and man's own sovereignty above all else is in direct opposition with scripture and therefore is rebellion against G-ds plan.
Would you get on a plane you knew had an 80% chance of crashing?
If it was part of G-ds plan for me to on that plane, yes. That's the thing G-d showed us how we're suppose to act and the things we are suppose to do as Men. Just because we don't like what's going on in soceity, doesn't mean we abandon the good things that are broken instead of fixing them.
That's a cowards way.

Charity begins at home.

I view my role as parent as much a part of my ministry to Christ as anything else I do for my church or for the Kingdom. I am training them up to be the change I want to see in my world. This is precisely why I find it so perplexing that so many professing Christians have fallen prey to the secular mindset of family planning and population control.

Whether they choose to beleive in Christ or not the statement of self ownership and man's own sovereignty above all else is in direct opposition with scripture and therefore is rebellion against G-ds plan.

If it was part of G-ds plan for me to on that plane, yes. That's the thing G-d showed us how we're suppose to act and the things we are suppose to do as Men. Just because we don't like what's going on in soceity, doesn't mean we abandon the good things that are broken instead of fixing them.
That's a cowards way.

It sounds like you're saying God requires men to marry. The Apostle Paul would beg to differ on that; strongly. Modern marriage is in direct opposition to scripture, why should they sign up for that?

There is nothing the average Joe can do to fix marriage. Frankly, abstaining from it will probably have a greater affect than anything else they could do as it will tip the balance of the sexes and pressure women desperate to marry to change the legal regime. It is exactly this kind of movement that is required to set up an Isaiah 4:1 repentance situation.

The Apostle Paul would beg to differ on that; strongly.
You might want to take a closer look at what Paul says and not rely on others (including my) interpretation of what he says (do an original language translation ). We all agree that G-d does not contradict himself. Paul's teachings were given by the Holy Spirit. G-d declared that it was not good for man to be alone. So for Paul to differ on that strongly would be teaching against G-ds will. That is unless it's our interpretations of those teachings that is incorrect. Check out this thread it may give you a diffrent veiw of Paul that could affect your interpitation. http://www.biblicalfamilies.org/forum/threads/was-paul-married.13635/ MGTOW like Feminist are anti marriage and have an agenda that seems to be right out of Revalations.
There is nothing the average Joe can do to fix marriage.
That's a sad statement, because it's a declaration of surrender. A G-d fearing man fights for what G-d has declared good. Fights to uphold Biblical standards despite the persecution and rejection by a soceity that accepts and glorifies the profane.

Frankly, abstaining from it will probably have a greater affect than anything else they could do as it will tip the balance of the sexes and pressure women desperate to marry to change the legal regime.

MGTOW is abstaining from marriage not sexual relations. That combination plays right into the feminist hands and bolsters their case against men. Only G-d can bring the change needed to fix the institution of marraige. As long as men and women are supporting the ideals of organisations or philosophical movements that go against G-ds will, in any form, nothing will be accomplished. That doesn't mean that G-d fearing Men should give up the fight ,accept things as they are, and wait and see if mankind will change on its own. We go out fight the good fight, make disciples fir the L-rd, teach them scripture, how to fight the good fight, how to make disciples, and trust in the L-rd. We do this today, tomorrow, the day after, the next week, month, year, decade until soceity changes and conforms to G-ds will.

Back