• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from the Majove Desert

I think you are extraordinary!
Most don't consider polygyny an option before they are married, but get to thinking about it when they are the busy mom trying to do it all and they realize they might have more quality time with hubby, the kids, and just live better with a co-wife.
If you really want to see what the folks here are about, making it to a retreat is awesome.
I hope you enjoy the site and people here.
Welcome! :)

Shalom and welcome

Welcome. I am glad you found us.

What do you like to do in your free time when you are not doing polygamy?

Thanks everyone!

Ha, well, I am not “doing polygamy” but I am researching it. In my free time, I like to bargain shop, ride horses or just hang out with friends and family.

What do you all like to do for fun?

Thanks everyone!

Ha, well, I am not “doing polygamy” but I am researching it. In my free time, I like to bargain shop, ride horses or just hang out with friends and family.

What do you all like to do for fun?
Well, horses are like nothing else, and I've done a fair bit of riding and training. Lately I am pretty busy being home crew for the work crew here.
I have too many hobbies to list. I pretty much enjoy anything creative or musical....the outdoors, animals, plants/orchard. Good thing I like cooking and baking too.

I do polygyny.
Free time? What’s that?

Oh, picking up a load at Ft Irwin tomorrow.

Yeah... loads of things I like to do... finding time is the hard part.

Workingout is the one constant as my stress reliever/mindless activity... everything else is wrapped around work, family, and several online or meatspace communities/ministries.

Back