• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Canonization of the New Testament a Deeper Look!

The Word of G-d is and has been under attack for awhile, you say that G-d will protect His Word and keep it from being destroyed but you need to open your eyes and see just how many "Bibles" that are not G-ds Word. Women/Gay People are now Pastors and The Truth of G-d is slowly losing Traction.

The Queen James Bible Paperback – November 27, 2012​

by God (Author)

List of Gay Churches: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_affirming_LGBT_people
I would post them here so people can easily see them and come back as they need but people would much rather me post links so here it one.
Because that would mean we have an imperfect God who is unable to deliver or protect His Word. If the gospel is incomplete or missing portions then that means God isn’t omnipotent. He wouldn’t even be able to publish a book in that scenario.

Why would you waste your time worshipping a God not even capable of clearly and consistently communicating with you? Your much maligned pagans can competently run a publishing company. Your God can’t get one complete book out there?

Again, you don’t think through the ideas you’re putting out there.
G-d Knows Everything and Everything was planned how it was meant to be.

I have posted this before and I will post it again here.

Before Everything G-d was and He Knew Everything.
Before an Angel Fell, Before a Planet was Formed and Before we Broke G-ds First Law.
G-d Knew Everything and G-d Knows Everything and Everything was planned how it was meant to be.

Satan can't do anything without G-d Allowing, Everything is the way it was always going to be.
G-d Knew Angels would fall and HIs Creation of Adam and Eve would Break His Laws and that The Tree of Good and Evil would be eaten.

My Whole Life is about Teaching G-ds True Word, my Whole Family I am Building is to Build His Kingdom on Earth.
My Mission is to feed the poor and Teach The Word His Truth and all my Sons will help me.

again Read The Book of Job. G-d Will Do whatever He wants, when He wants and how He wants.

It is attacked, but not destroyed. Perverted versions may be made, but the truth is always preserved and available for those who want it. He protects His word.

It will become so lost that 2 Last Witnesses will most likely be the only 2 who know The Truth.
So Yes He will but we could experience a kind of Dark Ages where its lost to mankind.

I had to look this up. The Tower of Babel incident was about 100 years after the Flood but before Abraham was born.
I went and look from that point to Abraham seems like no one Believed in G-d because by the time Abraham hears G-d no one including Abraham Knows G-d so it was like a Dark Age and I believe it will happen again. I also believe we must actively protect His Word as well.

I went and look from that point to Abraham seems like no one Believed in G-d because by the time Abraham hears G-d no one including Abraham Knows G-d
Noah was still alive when Abraham was born, he did not die until Abraham was 58 years old (add up the genealogies). Shem outlived Abraham, dying when Jacob was 50 years old. So unless Noah forgot about God, then people were certainly still believing in God at the time of Abraham.

Abraham tithed to Melchizadech. Whoever Melchizadech was, he was certainly following God.

Abraham was certainly not the only follower of God at the time. He was one follower of God who was chosen for a specific honoured purpose.

Noah was still alive when Abraham was born, he did not die until Abraham was 58 years old (add up the genealogies).he Sm outlived Abraham, dying when Jacob was 50 years old. So unless Noah forgot about God, then people were certainly still believing in God at the time of Abraham.

Abraham tithed to Melchizadech. Whoever Melchizadech was, he was certainly following God.

Abraham was certainly not the only follower of God at the time. He was one follower of God who was chosen for a specific honoured purpose.

Noah died at 950 Years Old
Died 350 After The Flood
Abraham lived 422 years and ten days later after the flood
Abraham diad 175 years old
Shem 600 years old

From what I can tell Noah dies 72 years before or around that time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did Abraham ever meet Shem?
According to some Jewish traditions (e.g., B. Talmud Nedarim 32b; Genesis Rabbah 46:7; Genesis Rabbah 56:10; Leviticus Rabbah 25:6; Numbers Rabbah 4:8.), Shem is believed to have been Melchizedek, King of Salem, whom Abraham is recorded to have met after the Battle of the Four Kings.

Are Melchizedek and Shem the same person?

When Abraham returned from the war, Shem, or, as he is sometimes called, Melchizedek, the king of righteousness, priest of the Most High God. …” (Ginsberg, Legends of the Jews, p. 233.) “Jewish tradition pronounces Melchizedek to be a survivor of the Deluge, the patriarch Shem.” (Smith's Bible Dictionary, p. 393.)

Melchizedek's Priesthood Like Christ's

(Gen 14:17–20 )
TOOLS
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 7:1

For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
TOOLS
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 7:2
To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
TOOLS
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 7:3
Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Is Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God Shem? not if The Book of Hebrew is right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is the story of Japheth in the Bible?

Image result for how long did japheth live in the bible

The story of Jephthah is found in the Book of Judges, chapters 11–12. The Israelites "again did what was evil in the sight of the Lord ... they forsook the Lord and did not serve him.

The whole sum of the years are 1656. From the said flood of Noah, unto Abraham's departing from Chaldea, were 422years and ten days. For the said flood continued one whole year and ten days. Shem (which was Noah's son) begat Arphaxad two years after that.

Noah died at 950 Years Old
Died 350 After The Flood
Abraham lived 422 years and ten days later after the flood
You misread the source documents. The source you copy/pasted said that Abraham departed from Chaldea 422 years after the flood - NOT that he was born 422 years after the flood.

This is the actual timeline, which shows what I stated earlier:
Adam_to_Joseph_age_chart3.png

You misread the source documents. The source you copy/pasted said that Abraham departed from Chaldea 422 years after the flood - NOT that he was born 422 years after the flood.

View attachment 3959
Thanks, if anything I was simple wrong. My brain hurts, I am asking myself what if Melchizedek is Shem?
Shem would not be too far to Abraham as Abraham moves to Canaan, but if Melchizedek/Shem is The King of Righteousness, Priest of the Most High God in Canaan was he part of The Group who told Abraham to leave and then return and join.

I will look more into this tomorrow.

Last edited:
what if Melchizedek is Shem?
It is possible, and would make a lot of sense. Personally I think it is more likely that Melchizedek was Ham or Canaan, given he was living in the land of Canaan and clearly respected by all the people there, if he was their ancestor this would make most sense. We will never know his identity clearly (Hebrews 7:3 indicates this is unrecorded). But I agree he was probably one of the people that came through the flood, or their early children - someone everyone took as an exalted, respected ancestor.

Abraham was told that he could not yet inherit the land because the people were not yet evil enough to deserve to be conquered (Genesis 15:16). I suspect that while their respected ancient God-fearing ancestors were around (most notably Melchizadek), their presence restrained them from evil. But once they died out (which the above chart indicates would have happened during Isaac and Jacob's lifetimes), this moral restraint was removed. Then the Canaanites would have descended into immorality during the time the Israelites were in Egypt, finally becoming evil enough for their land to be given to Israel.

The Word of G-d is and has been under attack for awhile, you say that G-d will protect His Word and keep it from being destroyed but you need to open your eyes and see just how many "Bibles" that are not G-ds Word. Women/Gay People are now Pastors and The Truth of G-d is slowly losing Traction.

The Queen James Bible Paperback – November 27, 2012​

by God (Author)

List of Gay Churches: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_affirming_LGBT_people
I would post them here so people can easily see them and come back as they need but people would much rather me post links so here it one.
I keep going back and forth on you. I can’t decide if you’re just not very smart or are a deliberate deceiver or both. Right now I’m going with both.

I say the Word of God must be protected if God is any kind of god and you say “Oh no because people don’t follow it so it must be corrupted!” Have you read the history of your alleged people? Or the early church? People have been disobeying it since it was delivered. The Bible itself tells us that will happen more often than not.

Let God be true but all men liars. You should not be trying to teach. You don’t understand any of the things you’re spouting.

Thanks, if anything I was simple wrong.

It is possible, and would make a lot of sense. Personally I think it is more likely that Melchizedek was Ham or Canaan, given he was living in the land of Canaan and clearly respected by all the people there, if he was their ancestor this would make most sense. We will never know his identity clearly (Hebrews 7:3 indicates this is unrecorded). But I agree he was probably one of the people that came through the flood, or their early children - someone everyone took as an exalted, respected ancestor.

Abraham was told that he could not yet inherit the land because the people were not yet evil enough to deserve to be conquered (Genesis 15:16). I suspect that while their respected ancient God-fearing ancestors were around (most notably Melchizadek), their presence restrained them from evil. But once they died out (which the above chart indicates would have happened during Isaac and Jacob's lifetimes), this moral restraint was removed. Then the Canaanites would have descended into immorality during the time the Israelites were in Egypt, finally becoming evil enough for their land to be given to Israel.

I agree that sounds possible. You would think G-d's Chosen People would have done far better as they had a more in-person Relationship to G-d than any other people. Is a Prophet Perfect? I believe he is The Best of his people but not perfect. The Jewish people who I Love have been a Road Map of what not to do, they are like a Reality TV Show that was kept in The Bible for us to all know and and criticize but at the end G-d's Mission was done. If anything a lot of Jewish people sometimes say to bad the other kids could not be chosen every once in awhile.

Maybe I will explain it this way. A True Jew by Faith is anyone who Believes in Hashem and Keeping to His Laws and accepts the Messiah.
True To G-d, as even G-d could turn rocks in to sons of Abraham. G-d picked Abraham and made promises to him and his Generations and their is a Special connection between G-d and His Chosen people even though they did nothing to deserve it. G-d saved us all and none of us deserve it either.

View attachment 3959
I printed a copy of this years ago from new2torah.com and taped it into the back of my Bible. Useful to have around.

I printed a copy of this years ago from new2torah.com and taped it into the back of my Bible. Useful to have around.
I just took a picture of it to keep in my phone.
Ya gotta love the 21st century.

The problem w Melchizedek being either Shem, Ham, or Canaan is that we know their lineages but we are specifically told in Hebrews 7 that Melchizedek has no father, mother, lineage. Judaism offers Shem because the alternative, Yeshua/Memra de Yeya, is ''unthinkable.''

I just took a picture of it to keep in my phone.
Ya gotta love the 21st century.
If you open FollowingHim's image you can download it and zoom way in with clarity.

Why would you call such a person a Jew?

Was Abraham a Jew? Was Noah a Jew?

Genealogy speaking Abraham is their forefather and Noah is his forefather.
Genealogy speaking Jews are from Jude The son of Israel/Jacob.

But everyone in Judaism/Judah/Yehuda we call Jews.
That is why there is a Messianic Judaism/Jews.

The problem w Melchizedek being either Shem, Ham, or Canaan is that we know their lineages but we are specifically told in Hebrews 7 that Melchizedek has no father, mother, lineage. Judaism offers Shem because the alternative, Yeshua/Memra de Yeya, is ''unthinkable.''

Melchizedek is just a mystery I heard people say he might be Yahshua before he was born in flesh but there is no proof.
This is why I have always heard and felt that G-d went quiet till Abraham and feel He is quiet with us too.

It seems to me that the word means a different thing to each group.
Jews that have embraced Yeshua are Messianic Jews.
For us non-Jews, the word means that we have set aside the perversions that were codified in the Universal (Catholic) Church.
We simply recognized that we are OT hebrews in addition to our NT salvation. Because that is what we were grafted into, even though most of us didn’t realize what we were grafted into when we embraced salvation.

I have a lot of Pentecostal leanings, so I very much enjoy using a Messicostal designation.
Pun fully intended and embraced.

So of course Messianic Jews are Messianic Jews, but that doesn’t make me one even though our theology may be identical.
I would hope, though, that their allegiance would be stronger to their Israeli roots than to their Judaic roots.

Genealogy speaking Abraham is their forefather and Noah is his forefather.
Genealogy speaking Jews are from Jude The son of Israel/Jacob.

But everyone in Judaism/Judah/Yehuda we call Jews.
That is why there is a Messianic Judaism/Jews.
Why?

It seems to me that the word means a different thing to each group.
Jews that have embraced Yeshua are Messianic Jews.
For us non-Jews, the word means that we have set aside the perversions that were codified in the Universal (Catholic) Church.
We simply recognized that we are OT hebrews in addition to our NT salvation. Because that is what we were grafted into, even though most of us didn’t realize what we were grafted into when we embraced salvation.

I have a lot of Pentecostal leanings, so I very much enjoy using a Messicostal designation.
Pun fully intended and embraced.

So of course Messianic Jews are Messianic Jews, but that doesn’t make me one even though our theology may be identical.
I would hope, though, that their allegiance would be stronger to their Israeli roots than to their Judaic roots.

I see Believers in 2 ways
1. Jews Who Believe Yahshua are in terms Messianic Jews
2. Non-Jews become Jews by Adoption by Yahshua a Jew and are Spiritual Jews

But I just see Jews who Believe, Because any person or race who is Adopted is a Jew.

Back