• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

North Cackalacky here we come!

The Revolting Man

Staff member
Real Person
Male
Typically the denizens of the various regions of the Appalachian Mountain Range refrain from traveling across the domains of other residents of said mountain range lest said traversing spark an unfortunate misunderstanding that is fanned by distrust, unfortunate historical precedent and a certain disinterested boredom into a conflagration that consumes both life and treasure.

So it is with measured concern and consideration, exercising due caution and diligence, that Clan Austin of Currahee Mountain in the Forest of Chattahoochee on the shores of Hartwell's Lake; make known far and wide and do announce and further publish our intent to sojourn across strange lands and past strange peoples for the noble purpose to both visit upon and with the Congregation of Families Biblical and do hereby charge any and all Christians of good faith and clear conscience to render both succor, comfort and Christian felicity if the opportunity so arise and further do affirm and attest to our intention to do the same.

Should any object to this sojourn they are hereby compelled to make known, announce and to further publish said objections and to give reason and proof of both standing and veracity thereof.

For be forewarned that Clan Austin of Currahee Mountain in the Forest of Chattahoochee on the shore's of Hartwell's Lake has a strong desire to treat all Christian brethren and peaceful heathen as the sons and daughters of a Holy, Just and Loving Heavenly Father; however we are a fierce and warlike tribe when the bounds of Christian charity and patience have been strained and we will brook no unjust meddling but will smite our enemies hip and thigh like the Godly Patriarchs of Old, until all opposition has been scattered before us or God has collected Us to Himself.

In other words, we registered for the retreat and you should too, it's going to be a hootenanny!

Hip and thigh huh? Us from the shores of the St. John's river and many connecting lakes usually just go for the toes.
None the less. We too shall cross said same lands. And be meeting you there with banners held hi for fellowship, and worship.
I hereby end my decree.
Now, as it is said,..... be it done.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Turners will invade said territory.
:)}}}}

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However it is said, we are very excited to have you and clan come to fellowship with us!

The journey is too long and perilous for our clan to attempt on this occasion, but we wish you a most beneficial and uneventful expedition. Excepting of course beneficial events, which we would desire you to encounter in great multitudes. And should your roving stretch to seafaring you would also find a warm welcome on our fair shores.

Back