• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Is There any female who wants to talk?

Tacokan

Are there singles here who want to talk? I am looking forward to talking with some singles here and building a relationship.

It would probably help if they knew something about you first, maybe starting with whether you're a woman looking for emotional support or a man looking for a wife...

Note that this isn't a dating website, it's a scriptural discussion forum. More info here:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4298
But welcome!

Hahahaha, I know that. What I was trying to do is get to talk to someone to see the general perspective of the group. Well, I am new here, and I believe in plural marriages. I was wondering now that you have asked if sisters need to know someone before they talk with the person?

Well I don't control them, so whether they talk to you or not is their own business, or the business of their father or husband depending on how their family is run! We've got all sorts here! :D
But the general perspectives of this group are outlined here, and if you read past discussions you'll get a pretty good idea of what we're about.

Back