• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Casting for a new TV show about love & Polygamy..

Would love to extend a new TV opportunity to be casted in a new show about poly couples seeking a new wife or wives. OR men & women who would be interested in sharing their journey to find love/marriage in Polygamy. If you or someone you know is interested please feel free to email me at stephanietorres@highnoontv.com.

Have a great day & thanks for your time :)

I've just deleted one duplicate post and left this in the one location (stephaniecasting, don't worry where it is, everyone will see it here).

Please note that this is an unsolicited advertisement that does not have the approval of Biblical Families in any way - however I will leave it up here because it may be genuinely of interest to some readers.

StephanieCasting, thankyou for extending this invitation, it may be an opportunity some people are interested in.

Everyone else, don't jump to respond without careful prayer and discussion with others who have been there before you. As far more footage will be collected than can actually be used, the actual message promoted at the end is at the discretion of the producer. So footage can be selected to genuinely spread a positive message to a wide audience, or the exact same film shoot can be selectively edited to give a very negative look at polygamy and your family personally. It would be very wise to negotiate a contract that gives you some oversight of the final product to ensure that your family is not misrepresented on public television - whether StephanieCasting would consider such a contract is for them to discuss with you in private! But most importantly, pray about it extremely carefully, and if you have the slightest doubt that this is the correct thing for you to do just don't get involved. If YHWH wants you to do it He can make that abundantly clear to you, if He does not you can safely ignore this invitation.

StephanieCasting, good on you wishing to cover this important topic, and I hope you manage to find suitable families and produce a positive product that is of at least as much benefit to polygynists in the community as it is to your finances! :D

Back