• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for Cecil

NetWatchR

Real Person
Male
Hey guys. Although he hasn't been on BF for quite awhile, I just saw on Facebook that CecilW had a stroke and is in the hospital. Please keep him in your prayers.

Prayers are coming Cecil's way from my husband and me. He rocked it out on the drums at the retreat we attended in NC a long time ago.

Last on FB was from Aug 27. Some weakness on right side and difficulty swallowing. I've requested an update.

Update Received: He's been moved to rehab and is gaining some more use of his right side. Prayer is still requested.

Last edited:
I spoke with Cecil this morning and things are not going well. He had been sent home from the first rehab facility after only two weeks due to insurance rules only to end up in the hospital again. He was then again put in a rehab facility for two weeks and then sent home. His motor home is not the best situation for him for various reasons. His eye sight has been deteriorating and is especially bad right now. Please pray that God will send someone to be an advocate for him in the medical system and that Cecil will have wisdom in deciding what to do next.

Back