• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Southern California

DealChief

Thank you for what you are doing with the website and the newsletter. It's sharp, appealing, non-cult-like, up-to-date.

Hmmm - maybe we should call ourselves "up-to-date Christians", since pluralism is going to be an increasingly popular trend.

One small suggestion: I would like to see a chance for people in the Southern California area to get together socially, not necessarily for a major retreat, but just to get to know one another.

Let me give a little background on myself, then I'll explain why I'd like to know some people here.

I have two steady girlfriends now, whom I am committed to. At least one is committed to me, the other is fairly new. I view myself as a husband to them. This is sometimes difficult, since these ladies are human, and do come with some issues.

Even though I don't support either of them directly, I think they nevertheless would prefer to see me as a "sugar daddy" and boyfriend, rather than a traditional husband. This is fine with me, because I don't really see a difference. These are not "casual relationships." I do exercise some light authority with them now and then, as well as being protective, and treating them like princesses most of the time.

We are quite different, and both of them are still getting used to pluralism. The first just tolerates it, and hasn't asked to meet the second. The second seems to like it a lot, and would like to know the first.

We do pretty well, both of them are divorced women with children, and are self-supporting, though I cooperate with and help both of them in the real estate business. Neither of them needs formal marriage, although they would love it to show to their families. I would also like to honor them with some kind of ceremony, but that would tend to cause more problems than it would solve, I think. Right now, if one girl's friends were to see me with another girl, I would just be seen as a "player", not an unfaithful husband.

I have different circles of friends with each girl, because they are very different people. My friends know of my beliefs, theirs do not. My close friends know both of them. My sons (from a previous marriage) have all met the first, and have met or will be meeting the second.

So we seem to be doing okay. There were huge problems in the first relationship, which have improved markedly since the second one started. It seems to take the pressure off me, and allow me to be more understanding, more forgiving, and less needy.

But I am nevertheless interested in creating a support network, mainly in case God sends me a girl in her childbearing years. (I definitely want to be with a much-younger girl, and to father several more children.) Marriage, pluralism, etc. will then be issues I have to confront head-on.
I'd like to get to know people now, with that day in mind.

Why?

First of all, for companionship - for the new bride. A woman new to the community, with a wide age difference, and possibly from another culture, will need to be able to talk to other women. I know that women are thin-skinned, and being ostracized by people will be tough on a girl in that situation. I want her to have a circle of people she can talk to openly.

Second, for advice. For example, what kind of ceremony, what kind of jewelry or ring, etc. can I use to honor a woman (with or without her family's presence) that will not set up an expectation of monogamy in her mind or the minds of her family. Also, if I marry a girl from overseas, then is that formal kind of legal marriage going to make my existing girfriends hopelessly jealous? How do I head this off?

Another possibility would be to use business to bring a new girlfriend into the country, to work for me, so we wouldn't have to be legally married "on the books." I would sure like to keep the state out of my bedroom if I can!

My sons are thinking about the same issues I am, and have thought about moving overseas or bringing a bride into the country. So what I end up doing is quite likely to set an example for them.

Anyway, if anyone has comments, or would like to get together in the L.A. area, please feel free to let me know!

-Hike

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Do you believe in the Biblical concept of marriage, where two or more mature, consenting, adults covenant together for life?

Yo Hike! Are you still around?
I see you posted just before our long talk up in LA in 2008.
How are you doing physically?
Are you a polygynist yet?
How are you doing spiritually?
Hope to hear from you again someday.
Tyler

Hike,
before I forget, there are some large (200+) secular poly groups in the So Cal area. Most of the members are not Christians and sure don't live like Christians, but at least they are poly friendly. If you want to know about them, let me know.
Tyler

Ummmmm?????? :shock:

I am not tryn to knock ya bro, but most of us here are here for the plural marriage:yes to be Sugar daddies:No .

It's sounding more to me as if you are looking for a hook up to knock some boots and make some babies. Bruddah, not once did I see any thing about making a real commitment too these women or them to you. One hates the fact of what you are doing, the other one sounds like she just likes the novelty of it al. I mean correct me if I am wrong, but all I am seeing here is a bunch of red flags and arrows pointing to Carnal Land (Trust and believe it's only a fun land for a minute).

Friend I would ask that you would study this site and get involved into reading the bible and or Torah. Also bro if you ever need some kind of council I can help as well as many other brilliant men here. Once again brother I am not tryn to knock ya, but that whole statement threw up a whole lot of red flags!

The following wedding covenants are polygynous wedding covenants:
Here are four possible Biblical Christian polygyny covenants.

==========================================
AN AFFIRMATION AND COVENANT OF INTIMATE UNION FOR LIFE

*********HIS PART*****************

Him TO HER
∆ Before God and all these witnesses I accept my responsibility and declare my commitment,
∆ to Love you and cherish you as God's gift to me,
∆ to respect you and to accept our differences,
∆ to share my feelings and to forgive you,
∆ to pray for you and encourage you,
∆ to grow in loving God with you,
∆ to support you in serving God and supporting God's purposes for you.
∆ I love you with all of my heart and I intend to Love you all of my life.
∆ With God's working and willing in me I commit myself to making our home a place of joy as long as we both live.
∆ I accept the honor, privilege and joy to be having you as my own wife, recognizing my solemn responsibility to live ecstatically and joyfully with you, and recognizing your intimate authority over and right to my heart, mind and body.
∆ Calling on Father to enable us to avoid immorality I trust Him to enable us to regularly be physically intimate with each other, accepting each other's authority over our bodies, being diligent to not deny each other physical intimacy unless it be by mutual consent for a time of fasting prayer, and after that time being careful to resume our intimacy in order to avoid immorality. 1 Cor 7:2-5

∆ I am willing and it is my solemn intention to enjoy life, rejoice and be glad with _______ (Prov 5:18; Eccles 9:9).

∆ I willing and it is my solemn intention to be sexually having ______ as my own woman, acknowledging and accepting her sexual authority over my body, denying her sexual intimacy only for agreed upon fasting prayer, and then only for an agreed upon time, after which I will continue having her sexually. 1 Cor 7:1-5

∆ I am willing and it is my solemn intention to keep on being satisfied, intoxicated and enraptured with ___________'s breasts and affectionate loving (Prov 5:19).

∆ Calling on Father to enable us to freely share with each other all that we ever possess, I call on Him to give us one heart and soul so that we share with each other all that we have, neither of us saying that any of the things that we have belong to one of us individually. (Acts 4:32-35; 2 Cor 8 & 9)

∆ I accept as my responsibility before Christ and I call upon Jesus to work and will in me to not show prejudice, favoritism, partiality or be partial in my relationships with my own ladies (Phil 2:13; Eph 6:8-10; 1 Tim 5:21; James 2:1,4,9; 3:17).

∆ I call upon Jesus to work and will in me to Love my own ladies with a Love that has long patience, is kind; is not emulous/envious; is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up, does not behave in an unseemly manner, does not seek its
own, is not quickly provoked, does not impute or take account of evil, does not rejoice at iniquity/unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth; that always/daily, thoroughly and patiently endures; that always/daily thoroughly believes Jesus; hopes in Jesus thoroughly always/daily; that always/daily thoroughly and patiently remains, perseveres, and abides in Jesus; and that never drops away, never is driven out, never fails, falls away or becomes ineffective. ( Phil 2:13;1 Cor 13; 1 John 2 & 3)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>HIM TO ALL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

∆ I,_________________, accept _______
as my own wife, before God and the angelic
witnesses here present. I do solemnly affirm,
declare and accept my responsibility before
God to __________ as my own wife, in all
honor and love, in all service and duty, in all
faith and tenderness, to live with, comfort,
keep, unselfishly and compassionately cherish
_____, according to the ordinance of Jesus
Christ in the holy bond of our union before God.
∆ I accept the ordinance of King Jesus that
indicates that any sexual intimacy of ours
is to be experienced only within the holy bond of
marriage and according to His Word.
∆ I do solemnly affirm, declare and accept my
responsibility in our union to be _________'s
loving and faithful intimate partner, to love and to
unselfishly cherish her in plenty and in want, in joy
and grief, in health and infirmity as long as we
both shall live.
∆ I hereby leave and separate myself and my allegiance
from my parents and family to loyally bond with ________
as one in our intimate union, submitting to each other
according to the Word of God in the reverence
of God.
∆ I commit myself to her with all of my
heart, to live wisely with her; not domineering or
tyrannizing her but respectfully, unselfishly
cherishing her, feeding her the Word, holding her
up in prayer, taking care of her and humbly leading
her by my example, by the grace and enabling
of Jesus Christ.

**************HER PART**********

HER TO HIM

∆ Before God and all these witnesses I accept my responsibility and declare my commitment,
∆ to Love you and cherish you as God's gift to me,
∆ to respect you and to accept our differences,
∆ to share my feelings and to forgive you,
∆ to pray for you and encourage you,
∆ to grow in loving God with you,
∆ to support you in serving God and supporting God's purposes for you.
∆ I love you with all of my heart and I intend to Love you all of my life.
∆ With God's working and willing in me I commit myself to making our home a place of joy as long as we both live.
∆ I accept the honor, privilege and joy of having you as my own husband, recognizing my solemn responsibility to be encouraging you and allowing you to be living ecstatically and joyfully with me, recognizing your intimate authority over and right to my heart, mind and body.
∆ Calling on Father to enable us to avoid immorality I trust Him to enable us to regularly be physically intimate with each other, accepting each other's authority over our bodies, being diligent to not deny each other physical intimacy unless it be by mutual consent for a time of fasting prayer, and after that time being careful to resume our intimacy in order to avoid immorality. 1 Cor 7:2-5

∆ I am willing and it is my solemn intention to enable _________to enjoy life, rejoice and be glad with me (Prov 5:18; Eccles 9:9).

∆ I am willing and it is my solemn intention to enable, encourage and permit my breasts and affectionate loving to be satisfying, intoxicating and enrapturing ______________(Prov 5:19).

∆ I am willing and it is my solemn intention to be sexually having ______ as my own man, acknowledging and accepting his sexual authority over my body, denying him sexual intimacy only for agreed upon fasting prayer, and then only for an agreed upon time, after which I will continue having him sexually. 1 Cor 7:1-5

∆ Calling on Father to enable us to freely share with each other all that we ever possess, I call on Him to give us one heart and soul so that we share with each other all that we have, neither of us saying that any of the things that we have belong to one of us individually. (Acts 4:32-35; 2 Cor 8 & 9)

∆ I accept and recognize ____________'s polygynous relationship with __________. I accept my responsibility in Christ to show honor and respect to __________ (Rm 12:9-11; 1 Peter 2:17). It is my desire and will so I call upon Jesus to work and will in me in my relationship with __________ His humility, gentleness, and patience in His Love (Eph 4:1-3). I call upon Father to work and will in me to walk knit together with __________in His Love in real knowledge and all discernment, as Christ loves me (Eph 5:1-3; Phil 1:8-10; Colos 2:1-3; 1 Thess 3:). I call upon Father to work and will in myself and ______________ so that together we may live in harmony, being of the same mind, one in purpose; in harmonious accord, mind and intention (Phil 2:1-3)

∆ I call upon Father to work and will in me to be doing good to __________, blessing her, praying for her, generous with her, being merciful to her, and refraining from condemning her (Luke 6:27-39). In Christ and in our family I accept my responsibility to let Christ work and will in me to show family affection with brotherly Love and hospitality to _____________, to share with her as needed and to live in peace with her (Rom 12:9-19). I accept my responsibility to call on Jesus to work and will in me to not avenge myself if ____________ wrongs me, to not repay evil, harm or injury with evil, harm or injury; to forgive her and after doing Matt 18:15-17 with her, leave the matter with King Jesus to resolve (Rom 1:17-21).

∆ I call upon Jesus to work and will in me to Love __________ and _________with a Love that has long patience, is kind; is not emulous/envious; is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up, does not behave in an unseemly manner, does not seek its own, is not quickly provoked, does not impute or take account of evil, does not rejoice at iniquity/unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth; that always/daily, thoroughly and patiently endures; that always/daily thoroughly believes Jesus; hopes in Jesus thoroughly always/daily; that always/daily thoroughly and patiently remains, perseveres, and abides in Jesus; and that never drops away, never is driven out, never fails, falls away or becomes ineffective.

>>>>>>>>>>>>HER TO ALL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

∆ I,_____________, accept _______________
as my own intimate partner in marriage, before God and
the angelic witnesses here present.
∆ I do solemnly affirm, declare and accept my solemn
responsibility in my union with ____ as my own husband, in
all honor and love, in all service and duty, in all
faith and tenderness, to live with, comfort, keep,
unselfishly and compassionately cherish _____,
according to the ordinance of Jesus Christ in the
holy bond of this our covenanted marriage.
∆ I accept the ordinance of King Jesus that indicates
that any sexual intimacy of ours is to be
experienced only within the holy bond of our
marriage and according to His Word.
∆ I do solemnly affirm, declare and accept my solemn responsibility
in our union to be ______'s loving and faithful
marital partner, to love and to unselfishly cherish
him in plenty and in want, in joy and grief, in
health and infirmity.
∆ I hereby leave and separate
myself and my allegiance from my parents and
family to loyally bond with ________ as one in
our intimate union, submitting to each other
according to the Word of God in the reverence
of God.
∆ I commit myself to him with all of my
heart, to live wisely with him to follow his lead
in the Lord, showing him honor and respect in
all matters.

************(read aloud together in unison) ************
∆ We covenant before God and all present, that
in our marriage we are bound together in
our solemn and intimate union to be one flesh, one living
and loving being.
∆ We covenant before God and His angels that it is our solemn and life
long responsibility to unselfishly and
compassionately cherish each other in our intimate
union according to His Word, the Holy Bible, and
to His glory and honor.

[Together] We ask God to enable us, to work and will in us,
[Him]+++ to endure each others' shortcomings patiently and kindly.
[Her]+++ to not let envy and jealousy come between us.
[Him]+++ to love each other free from personal vanity, pride and boasting.
[Her]+++ to love the USness and WEness of our union more than ourselves, and so be free of conceit and arrogance.
[Him]+++ with a kind and gentle heart, to keep from offending each other, avoiding rudeness and bad behavior.
[Her]+++ to esteem our union as being more important to us than having our own way, or asserting our own rights over the rights of our union
[Him]+++ to esteem our union so highly that we have committed ourselves to seeking what is good for US, rather than what is good for each of us alone.
[Her]+++ with a patient and gentle love for our union, to carefully and prayerfully keep from being touchy, fretful or resentful.
[Him]+++ with love for our union and the good of our union, to even overlook each others' screw-ups and mess-ups for the sake and love of our oneness
[Her]+++ to rejoice for each other when one or both of us do well, when we behave righteously and truthfully.
[Him]+++ to prayerful grieve alone for each other and our oneness when we screw-up and mess-up, never making fun of each other's shortcomings, never tossing them in each other's face or throwing them out against each other in public or to outsiders.
[Her]+++ by His grace and enabling, to bear up beautifully through all that each of us experiences, like the rising sun that refuses to fail but perseveres brilliantly.
[Him]+++ to always be ready to believe the best about each other and our oneness, with unfailing hope for our oneness.
[Her]+++ by His grace and enabling, to endure all the variables of our lives with unselfishly compassionate and cherishing Love for each other and our union.Pray for us.
∆ [Her] Our wedding rings symbolize our life long love and my commitment to you, to honor our marital union in Christ, to honor and respect you as my husband, to never disown or abandon your desire to live with me as my husband.
∆ [Together] With these rings we have covenanted with each other to keep our intimate sexual activity within the bonds of God’s holy matrimony.
∆ [Together] With these rings we declare our covenant that we are maritally glued to each other, joined intimately to each other, committed to cleaving to our union and sticking to each other in our marriage in the Kingdom of God.

The Couple's Signatures and Date
Witnessed by God and His holy angels.
or he writes out his part to her and she writes
out her part to him and sign them.
TO BE REPEATED AT EACH MONTHLIARY, CELEBRATING THE DAY OF YOUR WEDDING EVERY MONTH.

=================OPTION #2 ========================

>>>>>>The Man's Declarations To His Wife<<<<<<

Here I stand before all gathered here today, my God, and His angels to
joyfully declare that by this covenant I accept and acknowledge [her
name] as my own woman in marital union in Christ!

With a heart filled with thanksgiving I accept my responsibility to
faithfully live with [her name], to unselfishly, kindly and
compassionately cherish her according to the Word of God and this our
solemn covenant, in all virtue and honor, in all duty and service, in
all faithfulness and tenderness! I acknowledge my own frailty,
weakness and inability to fulfill this responsibility so I call on
Jesus to work and will in me the godly fulfillment of this our wedding
covenant.

I solemnly commit myself to to lead my [her first name], my covenanted
companion as the servant Jesus has made me to be, being careful not to
make her do what she doesn't want to do, not mastering her or holding
her in submission to myself, not forcing her to do what I want her to
do, not subduing or subjecting her to myself, not controlling or
dominating her; rather being careful, as a servant who will have to
give an accounting to his King Jesus, to kindly and unselfishly do
with and to her that which the Word of God directs, looking after and
caring for her, serving and helping her, supporting and taking care of
her, for she is God's precious and beloved gift to me!

I solemnly accept my responsibility to faithfully stay
and live with my [her first name], to not send or put her away
from my side, to not ask her to go away or leave, to not
leave her or release her from being my own life-partner; to not
dismiss or repudiate her as my own life-partner, and to not leave her
for another lover!

I solemnly accept my responsibility to faithfully stay
and live joyfully and passionately with my [her name], to celebrate
joyfully and passionately her body, soul and mind; and to not
voluntarily separate my self from affection and intimacy with her
except for mutually agreed upon times of prayer and fasting!

I do solemnly replace my loyalty to my parents with
my loyalty to my [her first name] and loyally bond with her in our new
intimate unity as life-partners, submitting to the Word of God in each
other in reverence to God!

I do solemnly commit myself to my [her first name] with all
my heart to live wisely with her; respectfully, compassionately
and sacrificially cherishing her, feeding her the Word of God,
taking care of her and leading her in Christ by my example?
[1 Peter 3:7; 5; 1 Cor. 13; 1 John 3; Ephes 5; Lk 22]

I call on Jesus to work and will in me to avoid all quarreling, to be
a humble peace maker and an edifier in our home so that I may not
cause my [her first name] to spiritually stumble, fall, be offended,
be weakened, or to be unavoidably grieved by my words and/or deeds.

I do recognize, accept and honor the one-flesh
oneness, one-flesh unity, and Spirit unity of my intimate union
with my [her first name] so that I know, acknowledge and confess that
I am not my own, that I belong to Jesus and am
under His rule, that my intimate life-mate has the authority
and control over the intimate use of my body, so that
she may kindly and gently do with my body that which she
pleases to do, in the Lord!

I recognize my responsibility to eagerly and earnestly do that which
is necessary, by the enabling of Jesus' Spirit, to live wisely with my
[her first name] so my prayers may be heard, to guard and keep the
harmony and unity of the Spirit in the bond of Christ's peace in our
union and intimacy as life-partners!

I accept my responsibility to call on Jesus to enable me to faithfully
keep our union and intimacy free from what God declares to be
sexual immorality; with all humility, meekness, longsuffering, to bear
with my [her first name] in godly Love, to diligently keep the unity
of the Spirit in the bond of peace in our home; and to be kind and
tender hearted to my [her first name], forgiving her, even as God also
in Christ forgave me.

Calling on Father to enable us to avoid immorality I trust Him to enable us to regularly be physically intimate with each other, accepting each other's authority over our bodies, being diligent to not deny each other physical intimacy unless it be by mutual consent for a time of fasting prayer, and after that time being careful to resume our intimacy in order to avoid immorality. 1 Cor 7:2-5

I am willing and it is my solemn intention to enjoy life, rejoice and be glad with _______ (Prov 5:18; Eccles 9:9).

I willing and it is my solemn intention to be sexually having ______ as my own woman, acknowledging and accepting her sexual authority over my body, denying her sexual intimacy only for agreed upon fasting prayer, and then only for an agreed upon time, after which I will continue having her sexually. 1 Cor 7:1-5

I am willing and it is my solemn intention to keep on being satisfied, intoxicated and enraptured with ___________'s breasts and affectionate loving (Prov 5:19).

Calling on Father to enable us to freely share with each other all that we ever possess, I call on Him to give us one heart and soul so that we share with each other all that we have, neither of us saying that any of the things that we have belong to one of us individually. (Acts 4:32-35; 2 Cor 8 & 9)

I accept as my responsibility before Christ and I call upon Jesus to work and will
in me to not show prejudice, favoritism, partiality or be partial in my relationships with my own ladies (Phil 2:13;Eph 6:8-10; 1 Tim 5:21; James 2:1,4,9; 3:17).

I accept my responsibility to call upon Jesus to work and will in me to Love my own ladies with a Love that has long patience, is kind; is not emulous/envious; is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up, does not behave in an unseemly manner, does not seek its
own, is not quickly provoked, does not impute or take account of evil, does not rejoice at iniquity/unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth; that always/daily, thoroughly and patiently endures; that always/daily thoroughly believes Jesus; hopes in Jesus thoroughly always/daily; that always/daily thoroughly and patiently remains, perseveres, and abides in Jesus; and that never drops away, never is driven out, never fails, falls away or becomes ineffective. (Phil 2:13; 1 Cor 13; 1 John 2 & 3)

>>>>>>>The Woman's Declarations To Her Husband<<<<<<<

Here I stand before all gathered here today, my God, and His angels to
joyfully declare that by this covenant I accept and acknowledge [his
name] as my own man in holy matrimony in Christ!

With a heart filled with thanksgiving I accept my responsibility to
faithfully live with my [his first name] and compassionately cherish
him as my own covenanted companion according to the Word of God, in
all virtue and honor, in all duty and service, in all faithfulness and
affectionate tenderness! I acknowledge my own frailty, weakness and
inability to fulfill this responsibility so I call on Jesus to work
and will in me the godly fulfillment of this our wedding covenant.

I solemnly commit myself to recognize, accept and
honor the God-given headship and leadership of my [his first name]
with all my heart, to not hold discourses with him, to not
lecture him or teach him to do anything unless he is
asking me to teach him about something or someone; to not
govern, control or dominate him so that he does what I or
others want him to do!

I solemnly commit myself to recognize, accept and
honor the God-given headship and leadership of [his name]
with all my heart, voluntarily choosing to bring and keep
myself under his authority, leadership and teaching; placing
my will and myself under his authority; bringing myself
under his influence, subordinating myself to and obeying his
leadership when it is not contrary to the clear, specific and explicit
Word of God!

I solemnly accept my responsibility to faithfully keep my marital
union and intimacy to my [his first name] only, keeping myself from
all other lovers, not leaving him for another, and not dismissing,
releasing or repudiating him as my own intimate life-partner, as long
as we both live!

I accept my solemn responsibility to my [his first name] to accept and
give to him with good will his God-given authority over and access
to my body, to encourage him to obey Jesus by passionately, gently
and kindly experiencing ecstasy with me and my body in the Lord and
according to His Word!

I humbly accept my responsibility to not separate from my [his first
name], to not be separated from him, to not leave
him, or to not put myself apart from intimacy with him,
unless it is to be alone and celibate by mutual consent for fasting
and prayer, or to celibately be alone with the hope of eventual
reconciliation and reunion, as long as we both live!

I solemnly replace my loyalty to my parents with loyalty to my [his
first name], to bond with him loyally in our new intimate union,
submitting to God's Word in each other in reverence to God!

I solemnly commit myself to my [his first name] with all
my heart, to follow his lead, doing so for and by the Lord,
and in all matters showing the honor and respect due him as
her own God-appointed head and leader!

In the Name of Jesus and for His sake I subject myself to [his
name] to obey him as Christ and His Word direct and instruct
me, except if he expects me to disobey the clear, specific and
explicit Word of God. It is my desire to follow his lead with all
reverence and respect not only when he is good and forbearing, but
even if he stray from the Way; enduring this grief because of my
conscience towards God, suffering wrongfully with patient endurance,
in the steps of Jesus. I know and accept that I was called to this,
even as Christ was, so I will to fearlessly give myself up to Him who
judges righteously and ask Him to work in me to not return evil for
evil. I call on Jesus to work and will in me chaste and godly behavior
so that without a word from me He might use me to draw my [his first
name] closer to Jesus and His will. I ask and trust Him to work in me
His control of my emotions and strength so that I will be gentle and
peaceful as His dove in the Spirit in our home, that I may be as wise,
bold and strong in Jesus as Ruth, Esther and Jesus' mother, Mary.

Calling on Father to enable us to avoid immorality I trust Him to enable us to regularly be physically intimate with each other, accepting each other's authority over our bodies, being diligent to not deny each other physical intimacy unless it be by mutual consent for a time of fasting prayer, and after that time being careful to resume our intimacy in order to avoid immorality. 1 Cor 7:2-5

I am willing and it is my solemn intention to enable _________to enjoy life, rejoice and be glad with me (Prov 5:18; Eccles 9:9).

I am willing and it is my solemn intention to enable, encourage and permit my breasts and affectionate loving to be satisfying, intoxicating and enrapturing ______________(Prov 5:19).

I am willing and it is my solemn intention to be sexually having ______ as my own man, acknowledging and accepting his sexual authority over my body, denying him sexual intimacy only for agreed upon fasting prayer, and then only for an agreed upon time, after which I will continue having him sexually. 1 Cor 7:1-5

Calling on Father to enable us to freely share with each other all that we ever possess, I call on Him to give us one heart and soul so that we share with each other all that we have, neither of us saying that any of the things that we have belong to one of us individually. (Acts 4:32-35; 2 Cor 8 & 9)

I accept and recognize ____________'s polygynous relationship with __________. I accept my responsibility in Christ to show honor and respect to __________ (Rm 12:9-11; 1 Peter 2:17). It is my desire and will so I call upon Jesus to work and will in me in my relationship with ______________ His humility, gentleness, and patience in His Love (Eph 4:1-3). I call upon Father to work and will in me to walk knit together with __________in His Love in real knowledge and all discernment, as Christ loves me (Eph 5:1-3; Phil 1:8-10; Colos 2:1-3; 1 Thess 3:). I call upon Father to work and will in myself and ______________ so that together we may live in harmony, being of the same mind, one in purpose; in harmonious accord, mind and intention (Phil 2:1-3,13)

I call upon Father to work and will in me to be doing good to __________, blessing her, praying for her, generous with her, being merciful to her, and refraining from condemning her (Luke 6:27-39; Phil 2:13). In Christ and in our family I accept my responsibility to let Christ work and will in me to show family affection with brotherly Love and hospitality to _____________, to share with her as needed and to live in peace with her (Rom 12:9-19). I accept my responsibility to call on Jesus to work and will in me to not avenge myself if ____________ wrongs me, to not repay evil, harm or injury with evil, harm or injury; to forgive her and after doing Matt 18:15-17 with her, leave the matter with King Jesus to resolve (Rom 1:17-21).

I call upon Jesus to work and will in me to Love __________ and _________with a Love that has long patience, is kind; is not emulous/envious; is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up, does not behave in an unseemly manner, does not seek its
own, is not quickly provoked, does not impute or take account of evil, does not rejoice at iniquity/unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth; that always/daily, thoroughly and patiently endures; that always/daily thoroughly believes Jesus; hopes in Jesus thoroughly always/daily; that always/daily thoroughly and patiently remains, perseveres, and abides in Jesus; and that never drops away, never is driven out, never fails, falls away or becomes ineffective (Phil 2:13; 1 Cor 13; 1 John 2 & 3).

==========Yet Another Covenant============

READ BY A WITNESS OR THE HUSBAND TO THE WOMAN AND THE WOMAN RESPONDING
[Her name], do you accept and acknowledge [his name] as
your own man in Christ by this covenant?
Yes, I do!

[Her name], do you accept your responsibility to faithfully live
with [his name] and compassionately cherish him as your own
covenanted companion according to the Word of God, in all virtue
and honor, in all duty and service, in all faithfulness and
tenderness? [Ephes 5; Titus 2]
Yes, I do!

[Her name], do you commit yourself to recognize, accept and
with all your heart, to not hold discourses with him, to not
lecture him, in order to teach him to do anything unless he is
asking you to teach him about something or someone; to not
govern, control or dominate him so that he does what you or
others want him to do? [1 Cor 11; Rom 13; 1 Tim 2; Lk 22]
Yes, I do!

[Her name], do you commit yourself to recognize, accept and
with all your heart, voluntarily choosing to bring and keep
yourself under his authority, leadership and teaching by placing
your will and yourself under his authority; bringing yourself
under his influence, subordinating yourself to and obeying his
leadership when it is not contrary to the specific and explicit
Word of God? [1 Cor 11; 1 Peter 3; Ephes 5]
Yes, I do!

[Her name], do you accept your responsibility to faithfully keep
your union intimacy to [his name] only, not having any other
lover, not leaving him for another lover, and not dismissing,
releasing or repudiating him as your own intimate life-partner?
[Rom 7; 1 Cor 6; 7:1-16,39]
Yes, I do!

[Her name, do you accept your solemn responsibility to [his
name], to accept and give him with good will his God-given
authority and control over your body to gently and kindly do
with your body that which he wants to do in the Lord and
according to His Word? [1 Cor 7 & 11 & 13]
Yes, I do?

[Her name], do you accept your responsibility to not separate
from [his name], to not be separated from him, to not leave
him, or to not put yourself apart from intimacy with him,
unless it is to be alone and celibate for fasting and prayer, or
to celibately hope for eventual reconciliation and reunion as long
as you both do live? [1 Cor 7]
Yes, I do!

[Her name], do you replace your loyalty to your parents with
your loyalty to [his name], to bond with him loyally in your
new intimate union, submitting to God's Word in each other in
reverence to God? [Ephes 5; Psa 45]
Yes, I do!

[Her name], do you commit yourself to [his name] with all
your heart, to follow his lead, doing so for and by the Lord,
and in all matters showing the honor and respect due him as
her own God-appointed head and leader? [1Cor 11; Rom 13;Ephes 5]
Yes, I do!

With your heart full of thanksgiving to God, [Her name], do you
commit yourself to [his name/me] with all my heart, to follow his/my lead,
doing so for
and by the Lord, and in all matters showing the honor and
respect due him/me as your own God-appointed head and leader.
[Rom 13; 1 Cor 11; Heb. 13:7,14,21; Ephes 5:22-33]

In the Name of Jesus and for His sake [Her name], do you
subject yourself to [his
name/me] to obey him/me as Christ and His Word direct and instruct
you, with all reverence and respect not only when he is [I am] good
and forbearing, but even when he is [I am] sinning because you know
that when you endure grief because of your conscience towards God
and suffer wrongfully with patient endurance, He has promised
to bless and reward you and He may use it to bring glory to His
name. Do you know and accept that you are called to this, even as Christ
was, so if you are reviled and verbally abused, like Jesus you will
fearlessly give yourself up to Him who judges righteously and
ask Him to work in you to not revile and abuse back. As hard as it
is for me to think of this, I accept your right to separate from me
chastely in celibacy if ever I revile or verbally abuse you (1Cor7:11;
1 Cor 5:11).

[Her name], is it your aim to let Him be fruitful in you, working in you chaste and godly behavior but without a word from you, to win me to
Himself, asking and trusting Him to work in you His control of
your emotions and strength so that you will be gentle and peaceful as
His dove in the Spirit , as in 1 Peter 2 & 3.

Calling on Father to enable us to avoid immorality do you trust Him to enable us to regularly be physically intimate with each other, accepting each other's authority over our bodies, being diligent to not deny each other physical intimacy unless it be by mutual consent for a time of fasting prayer, and after that time being careful to resume our intimacy in order to avoid immorality. 1 Cor 7:2-5

Are you willing and is it your solemn intention to enable _________to enjoy life, rejoice and be glad with you (Prov 5:18; Eccles 9:9)??

Are you willing and is it your solemn intention to enable, encourage and permit your breasts and affectionate loving to be satisfying, intoxicating and enrapturing ______________(Prov 5:19)?

Are you willing and is it your solemn intention to be sexually having ______ as your own man, acknowledging and accepting his sexual authority over your body, denying him sexual intimacy only for agreed upon fasting prayer, and then only for an agreed upon time, after which you will continue having him sexually? 1 Cor 7:1-5

Calling on Father to enable us to freely share with each other all that we ever possess, do you call on Him to give us one heart and soul so that we share with each other all that we have, neither of us saying that any of the things that we have belong to one of us individually. (Acts 4:32-35; 2 Cor 8 & 9)

Do you accept and recognize ____________'s polygynous relationship with __________. Do you accept your responsibility in Christ to show honor and respect to __________ (Rm 12:9-11; 1 Peter 2:17). Is it your desire and will so that you call upon Jesus to work and will in you in your relationship with ______________ His humility, gentleness, and patience in His Love (Eph 4:1-3). Do you call upon Father to work and will in you to walk knit together with __________in His Love in real knowledge and all discernment, as Christ loves you (Eph 5:1-3; Phil 1:8-10; Colos 2:1-3; 1 Thess 3:). Do you call upon Father to work and will in you and ______________ so that together we may live in harmony, being of the same mind, one in purpose; in harmonious accord, mind and intention (Phil 2:1-3, 13)

Do you call upon Father to work and will in you to be doing good to __________, blessing her, praying for her, generous with her, being merciful to her, and refraining from condemning her (Phil 2:13; Luke 6:27-39). In Christ and in our family do you accept your responsibility to let Christ work and will in you to show family affection with brotherly Love and hospitality to _____________, to share with her as needed and to live in peace with her (Rom 12:9-19). Do you accept your responsibility to call on Jesus to work and will in you to not avenge yourself if ____________ wrongs you, to not repay evil, harm or injury with evil, harm or injury; to forgive her and after doing Matt 18:15-17 with her, leave the matter with King Jesus to resolve (Rom 1:17-21).

Do you call upon Jesus to work and will in you to Love __________ and _________with a Love that has long patience, is kind; is not emulous/envious; is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up, does not behave in an unseemly manner, does not seek its own, is not quickly provoked, does not impute or take account of evil, does not rejoice at iniquity/unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth; that always/daily, thoroughly and patiently endures; that always/daily thoroughly believes Jesus; hopes in Jesus thoroughly always/daily; that always/daily thoroughly and patiently remains, perseveres, and abides in Jesus; and that never drops away, never is driven out, never fails, falls away or becomes ineffective. (Phil 2:13; 1 Cor 13; 1 John 2 & 3).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

READ BY A WITNESS OR HIS LADY TO THE MAN AND THE MAN RESPONDING

[His name], do you accept and acknowledge [her name] as
your own woman in Christ by this covenant?
Yes, I do!

[His name], do you accept your responsibility to faithfully live
with [her name] and compassionately cherish her according to
the Word of God and this your solemn covenant with her, in
all virtue and honor, in all duty and service, in all faithfulness
and tenderness? [1 Cor 13; Mala 2]
Yes, I do!

[His name], do you commit yourself to to lead your covenanted
companion as
the servant Jesus has made you to be, being careful not to
make her do what you want her to do, not mastering her or
holding her in submission to yourself, not forcing her to do
what you want her to do, not subduing or subjecting her to
yourself, not controlling or dominating her; rather being careful,
as a servant who will have to give an accounting to his King
Jesus, to kindly and unselfishly do with and to her that which
the Word of God directs, looking after and caring for her,
serving and helping her, supporting and taking care of her?
[Lk 22; 1 Peter 5; 1 Peter 3]
Yes, I do!

[His name], do you accept your responsibility to faithfully stay
and live with [her name], not sending or putting her away
from your side, not asking her to go away or leave, not
leaving her or releasing her from being your own life-partner; not
dismissing, releasing or repudiating her as your own life-partner,
not leaving her for another lover?
[1 Cor 71-5,9-16,39; Mark 10; Rom 1:31,32]
Yes, I do!

[His name], do you accept your responsibility to faithfully stay
and live with [her name], not voluntarily separating yourself
from intimacy with her except for mutually agreed upon times of
prayer and fasting, not leaving or departing from her, not
putting her apart from you?
[1 Cor 7:5-16]
Yes, I do!

[His name], do you replace your loyalty to your parents with
your loyalty to [her name] and loyally bond with her in your
new intimate unity as life-partners, submitting to the Word of
God in each other in reverence to God? [Ephes 5]
Yes/I do!

[His name], do you commit yourself to [her name] with all
your heart to live wisely with her; respectfully, compassionately
and sacrificially cherishing her, feeding her the Word of God,
taking care of her and leading her in Christ by your example?
[1 Peter 3:7; 5; 1 Cor. 13; 1 John 3; Ephes 5; Lk 22]
Yes, I do!

[His name], do you recognize, accept and honor the one-flesh
oneness, one-flesh unity, and Spirit unity of your intimate union
with [her name] so that you know, acknowledge and confess
that you are not your own, that you belong to Jesus and are
under His rule, that your intimate life-mate has the authority
and control over the intimate use of your body due her, so that
she may kindly and gently do with your body that which she
pleases to do with your body, in the Lord?
[1 Cor 6; 7:2,3,4,5]
Yes, I do!

[His name], do you recognize your responsibility to eagerly and
earnestly do that which is necessary, by the enabling of Jesus'
Spirit, to guard and keep the harmony and unity of the Spirit
in our union and intimacy as life-partners? [Ephes 4]
Yes, I do?

[His name], do you accept your responsibility to faithfully keep
your union intimacy with [her name] free from fornication and
adultery? [1Cor5 & 6]
Yes, I do!

Calling on Father to enable us to avoid immorality do you trust Him to enable us to regularly be physically intimate with each other, accepting each other's authority over our bodies, being diligent to not deny each other physical intimacy unless it be by mutual consent for a time of fasting prayer, and after that time being careful to resume our intimacy in order to avoid immorality. 1 Cor 7:2-5

Are you willing and is it your solemn intention to enjoy life, rejoice and be glad with _______ (Prov 5:18; Eccles 9:9)

Are you willing and is it your solemn intention to be sexually having ______ as your own woman, acknowledging and accepting her sexual authority over your body, denying her sexual intimacy only for agreed upon fasting prayer, and then only for an agreed upon time, after which you will continue having her sexually? 1 Cor 7:1-5

Are you willing and is it your solemn intention to be satisfied, intoxicated and enraptured with ___________'s breasts and affectionate loving (Prov 5:19)?

Calling on Father to enable us to freely share with each other all that we ever possess, do you call on Him to give us one heart and soul so that we share with each other all that we have, neither of us saying that any of the things that we have belong to one of us individually. (Acts 4:32-35; 2 Cor 8 & 9)

Do you accept as your responsibility before Christ and call upon Jesus to work and will
in you to not show prejudice, favoritism, partiality or be partial in your relationships with your own ladies (Phil 2:13;Eph 6:8-10; 1 Tim 5:21; James 2:1,4,9; 3:17).

Do you accept as your responsibility to call upon Jesus to work and will in you to Love your own ladies with a Love that has long patience, is kind; is not emulous/envious; is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up, does not behave in an unseemly manner, does not seek its own, is not quickly provoked, does not impute or take account of evil, does not rejoice at iniquity/unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth; that always/daily, thoroughly and patiently endures; that always/daily thoroughly believes Jesus; hopes in Jesus thoroughly always/daily; that always/daily thoroughly and patiently remains, perseveres, and abides in Jesus; and that never drops away, never is driven out, never fails, falls away or becomes ineffective. (Phil 2:13; 1 Cor 13; 1 John 2 & 3)

========================A FOURTH OPTION================

A WEDDING AFFIRMATION******************************
To be written out in long hand, exchanged and read to each other.

HIM TO HER

I,____________, accept __________ as my own marital partner,

before God, His angels and the witnesses here present. I do

solemnly affirm, declare and accept my marital

responsibility to __________ as my marital partner,

in all honor and love, in all service and duty,

in all faith and tenderness, to live with, comfort,

keep, unselfishly and compassionately cherish _____,

according to the ordinance of Jesus Christ in the

holy bond of marriage. I accept the ordinance of

King Jesus that indicates that any heterosexual

intimacy is to be experienced only within the holy

bond of marriage and according to His Word.

I do solemnly affirm, declare and accept my marital

responsibility to be ____________'s loving and

faithful marital partner, to love and to unselfishly

cherish her in plenty and in want, in joy and grief,

in health and infirmity as long as we both shall

live. I hereby leave and separate myself and my

allegiance from my parents and family to loyally bond

with ________ as one in marital union, submitting to

each other according to the Word of God in the

reverence of God. I commit myself to her with all of

my heart, to live wisely with her; not domineering or

tyrannizing her but respectfully, unselfishly

cherishing her, feeding her the Word, holding her up

in prayer, taking care of her and humbly leading her

by my example, by the grace and enabling of Jesus

Christ. Calling on Father to enable us to avoid immorality

I trust Him to enable us to regularly be physically intimate with

each other, accepting each other's authority over our bodies,

being diligent to not deny each other physical intimacy unless

it be by mutual consent for a time of fasting prayer, and after that

time being careful to resume our intimacy in order to avoid immorality. 1 Cor 7:2-5
I am willing and it is my solemn intention to enjoy life, rejoice and be glad with _______ (Prov 5:18; Eccles 9:9).

I willing and it is my solemn intention to be sexually having ______ as my own woman, acknowledging and accepting her sexual authority over my body, denying her sexual intimacy only for agreed upon fasting prayer, and then only for an agreed upon time, after which I will continue having her sexually. 1 Cor 7:1-5

I am willing and it is my solemn intention to keep on being satisfied, intoxicated and enraptured with ___________'s breasts and affectionate loving (Prov 5:19).

Calling on Father to enable us to freely share with each other

all that we ever possess, I call on Him to give us one heart and

soul so that we share with each other all that we have, neither

of us saying that any of the things that we have belong to one of us

individually. (Acts 4:32-35; 2 Cor 8 & 9)

I accept as my responsibility before Christ and I call upon Jesus to work and will
in me to not show prejudice, favoritism, partiality or be partial in my relationships with my own ladies (Phil 2:13;Eph 6:8-10; 1 Tim 5:21; James 2:1,4,9; 3:17).

I accept my responsibility to call upon Jesus to work and will in me to Love my own ladies with a Love that has long patience, is kind; is not emulous/envious; is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up, does not behave in an unseemly manner, does not seek its
own, is not quickly provoked, does not impute or take account of evil, does not rejoice at iniquity/unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth; that always/daily, thoroughly and patiently endures; that always/daily thoroughly believes Jesus; hopes in Jesus thoroughly always/daily; that always/daily thoroughly and patiently remains, perseveres, and abides in Jesus; and that never drops away, never is driven out, never fails, falls away or becomes ineffective. (Phil 2:13; 1 Cor 13; 1 John 2 & 3)

-------------------------------HER TO HIM--------------------------------

I,_________________, accept _______________ as my

own marital partner, before God, His angels and the witnesses

here present. I do solemnly affirm, declare and

accept my marital responsibility to __________ as my

marital partner, in all honor and love, in all

service and duty, in all faith and tenderness, to

live with, comfort, keep, unselfishly and

compassionately cherish _____, according to the

ordinance of Jesus Christ in the holy bond of

marriage. I accept the ordinance of King Jesus that

indicates that any heterosexual intimacy is to be

experienced only within the holy bond of marriage and

according to His Word. I do solemnly affirm, declare

and accept my marital responsibility to be ________'s

loving and faithful marital partner, to love and to

unselfishly cherish her in plenty and in want, in joy

and grief, in health and infirmity as long as we both

shall live. I hereby leave and separate myself and my

allegiance from my parents and family to loyally bond

with ________ as one in marital union, submitting to

each other according to the Word of God in the

reverence of God. I commit myself to him with all

of my heart, to live wisely with him to follow his

lead in the Lord, showing him honor and respect in

all matters. Calling on Father to enable us to avoid immorality

I trust Him to enable us to regularly be physically intimate with

each other, accepting each other's authority over our bodies,

being diligent to not deny each other physical intimacy unless

it be by mutual consent for a time of fasting prayer, and after that

time being careful to resume our intimacy in order to avoid immorality. 1 Cor 7:2-5
I am willing and it is my solemn intention to enable _________to enjoy life, rejoice and be glad with me (Prov 5:18; Eccles 9:9).

I am willing and it is my solemn intention to enable, encourage and permit my breasts and affectionate loving to be satisfying, intoxicating and enrapturing ______________(Prov 5:19).

I am willing and it is my solemn intention to be sexually having ______ as my own man, acknowledging and accepting his sexual authority over my body, denying him sexual intimacy only for agreed upon fasting prayer, and then only for an agreed upon time, after which I will continue having him sexually. 1 Cor 7:1-5

Calling on Father to enable us to freely share with each other

all that we ever possess, I call on Him to give us one heart and

soul so that we share with each other all that we have, neither

of us saying that any of the things that we have belong to one of us

individually. (Acts 4:32-35; 2 Cor 8 & 9)

I accept and recognize ____________'s polygynous relationship with __________. I accept my responsibility in Christ to show honor and respect to __________ (Rm 12:9-11; 1 Peter 2:17). It is my desire and will so I call upon Jesus to work and will in me in my relationship with ______________ His humility, gentleness, and patience in His Love (Eph 4:1-3). I call upon Father to work and will in me to walk knit together with __________in His Love in real knowledge and all discernment, as Christ loves me (Eph 5:1-3; Phil 1:8-10; Colos 2:1-3; 1 Thess 3:). I call upon Father to work and will in myself and ______________ so that together we may live in harmony, being of the same mind, one in purpose; in harmonious accord, mind and intention (Phil 2:1-3,13)

I call upon Father to work and will in me to be doing good to __________, blessing her, praying for her, generous with her, being merciful to her, and refraining from condemning her (Luke 6:27-39; Phil 2:13). In Christ and in our family I accept my responsibility to let Christ work and will in me to show family affection with brotherly Love and hospitality to _____________, to share with her as needed and to live in peace with her (Rom 12:9-19). I accept my responsibility to call on Jesus to work and will in me to not avenge myself if ____________ wrongs me, to not repay evil, harm or injury with evil, harm or injury; to forgive her and after doing Matt 18:15-17 with her, leave the matter with King Jesus to resolve (Rom 1:17-21).

I call upon Jesus to work and will in me to Love __________ and _________with a Love that has long patience, is kind; is not emulous/envious; is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up, does not behave in an unseemly manner, does not seek its own, is not quickly provoked, does not impute or take account of evil, does not rejoice at iniquity/unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth; that always/daily, thoroughly and patiently endures; that always/daily thoroughly believes Jesus; hopes in Jesus thoroughly always/daily; that always/daily thoroughly and patiently remains, perseveres, and abides in Jesus; and that never drops away, never is driven out, never fails, falls away or becomes ineffective (Phil 2:13; 1 Cor 13; 1 John 2 & 3).

---------------------IN UNISON------------------

We covenant before God and all present,

that we are marital partners bound together in holy

matrimony to be one flesh in the Lord until death

part us. We covenant before God that it is our

responsibility to unselfishly and compassionately

cherish each other in our marital relationship

according to His Word, the Holy Bible, to His glory

and honor. Pray for us.

Witnessed by God, His holy angels and these witnesses.

==========================================
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MarriageD ... iageJesus2
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MarriageD ... riageJesus
http://groups.google.com/group/Marriage ... ageInJesus
http://groups.google.com/group/PGChristianLivingIssues
http://groups.myspace.com/ChristianMarriage
http://www.flickr.com/groups/marriage-d ... emarriage/
http://groups.google.com/group/Biblical ... myPolygyny

Elkanah I wish to personally congratulate you on 9068 words of pure posting power. You are in an elite group and I can only think of two other posters who have reached these lofty heights. And all in response to a one-hit wonder poster who hasn't responded since 2008! The patience of Job comes to mind.

ylop suffering a headache from the word count

Oops, I am not here.
:oops:

where would we be w/out the bean-counters.... ah, word counters of the world :D

oblivious maybe?

i will not ask who the other two were.
i will not ask...........

stifle yourself, sir bumbleberry, i am trying to be a good boy here :D

Dear ylop,
I hope you also found some meaning in the words.

Ok had to comment on the vows,lol. I see you read the plural pastors calling as well. (Thats where I got those vows from and even used them for a plural wedding. Very good vow concepts for plural marriages in that book!)

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Do you believe in the Biblical concept of marriage, where two or more mature, consenting, adults covenant together for life?

I believe in the Biblical concept of marriage, but not the modern American Protestant concept of marriage.

For life? I commit, but not all women do. "The words of women are written on the water." Unfortunately, you can't keep them by force. If they get bitter, as a last resort, God's Law does provide for divorce. Sadly that remains in effect. I have no apologies to make here. Do you?

"Consenting"... well if you read Genesis, you will find some marriages got cemented as an honorable business deal between parents. And moreover, Adam didn't find Eve at a singles bar, it was an arranged marriage. But trust me, from my knowledge of the lives of my grandmother and two past beloved girlfriends (took vows with one), even in an arranged marriage in a Christian culture, the girl has to be ok with it. Heck, my little sister was betrothed as a 3 year old, and later as an adult she complained that the arrangement had not been honored! Guess she felt jilted!

"Mature", no. That's irrelevant. I was 19 when I married my first wife. We had 4 sons together. And I won't be giving any of them back! If only "mature" people married, the race would die out. Because they would all be 60 plus.

I think we have a cultural difference here. After all, my Armenian ancestors were laying down their lives for Christ when yours were still painting themselves blue and worshiping trees. But being an open-minded fellow, I am willing to accept you as a fellow Christian, despite our differences.

Ummmmm?????? :shock:

I am not tryn to knock ya bro, but most of us here are here for the plural marriage:yes to be Sugar daddies:No .

It's sounding more to me as if you are looking for a hook up to knock some boots and make some babies. Bruddah, not once did I see any thing about making a real commitment too these women or them to you. One hates the fact of what you are doing, the other one sounds like she just likes the novelty of it al. I mean correct me if I am wrong, but all I am seeing here is a bunch of red flags and arrows pointing to Carnal Land (Trust and believe it's only a fun land for a minute).

Friend I would ask that you would study this site and get involved into reading the bible and or Torah. Also bro if you ever need some kind of council I can help as well as many other brilliant men here. Once again brother I am not tryn to knock ya, but that whole statement threw up a whole lot of red flags!

No, you clearly ARE trying to "knock" me. If you have something to say, say it.

I forgot more Bible than you remember. Don't need your amusing advice to read it more. If you think I said something in violation of God's Law -- then throw down.

And knocking boots and making babies, in a committed relationship, is what marriage IS. Period.
Not sure why you would disparage that.

Yo Hike! Are you still around?
I see you posted just before our long talk up in LA in 2008.
How are you doing physically?
Are you a polygynist yet?
How are you doing spiritually?
Hope to hear from you again someday.
Tyler

TYLER it is good to hear from you again my friend!!! I tried Mexico, now in Thailand. Look me up if you come to Asia.

Back