• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Could the USA Be The Real, Regathered, Biblical Israel?

I wish I could like this a thousand times. The Revelation is partially closed to us and its literal interpretation will not be open to is until its time. And when it is we will be floored.

Pay attention then :) in the times past the prophets were ignored and thought foolish...

Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

There are many modern day prophets that I am watching and as I read the scriptures I am amazed at things that I find that I did not see before thanks to insight they have provided...and so far they have all agreed with what I have heard from these prophets. What I have found most interesting is that when some of them have offered their opinion I may at times differ with their opinion, but as of yet I have not heard anything prophetic from them that has proven to be untrue - the mark of a false prophet.

There are many modern day prophets that I am watching ... as of yet I have not heard anything prophetic from them that has proven to be untrue - the mark of a false prophet.
There are many modern day people claiming to be prophets, and over and over again I am finding that the things they say do not come true. Most appear to be false prophets. No doubt some are true, but great discernment is needed. We are warned that false prophets will deceive many in the last days. Even the false prophets will have much truth in what they say, because every lie is made stronger by a good dose of truth, and the truth is very easy to read in scripture and repeat (or if Satan is directly speaking to someone as an angel of light and fooling them into genuinely believing the messages are coming from God, he certainly has enough knowledge to mix truth into his lies). A lot of the modern "prophets" are claiming the US election will be postponed, I guess we'll find out in a couple of days whether they're clearly false, or whether they're either true or just lucky this time...

If there is anyone in particular you think is worth following, please share links to their material.

There are many modern day people claiming to be prophets, and over and over again I am finding that the things they say do not come true.
Agreed... but...as I just replied to another message...
An important thing to keep in mind is the difference between prophecy and opinion. I have heard all of them say things I disagree with, but what they have prophesied has not been wrong yet. One stated that Lot was unrighteous - I pointed him to scriptures that say otherwise, another that Satan created darkness - again I pointed him to the scriptures that showed otherwise...etc... I was reminded by the Lord of the prophet in 1 Kings that was instructed to return by another way but was deceived by a lying prophet and for his disobedience was killed by a lion. Believe it or not I actually asked God if He would, to assign that particular prophet to me to make sure that I would not likewise be deceived :)

Bruce Allen
Ken Peters
Neville Johnson
Dumitru Duduman
Joe Sweet
Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
John Kilpatrick

etc... have all proven to be correct in their prophecies, although most of them have been attacked by those that do not want to hear what they have to say.

There are many more of them as well. The important thing is to understand the difference between opinion and prophecy. Many people discount a prophet because they disagree with his opinion. The key is to listen to everyone - then compare what they say to what the scriptures say. If it disagrees then it is not true, which is the case of some opinion. But - sift out the prophecy and you will "pan the gold". :) See how it works? Prophecy is often hidden just as Jesus taught in parables. Do not judge anyone, judge their words and sift out the ones that are from God. The rest are just words.

If we look at prophets of old, to what purpose did they prophesy?

In the end, it was to draw all of Israel back to worshipping the true God and keep up their end of the covenants. They mixed in what would happen if Gods people failed to heed.

Jeremiah wailed and wept not because people would not heed his foretelling of the future, but because the nation was so stubborn and backslidden.

Prophesying (or in this case predicting) just for that sake alone is not really prophecy.

If we look at prophets of old, to what purpose did they prophesy?

In the end, it was to draw all of Israel back to worshipping the true God and keep up their end of the covenants. They mixed in what would happen if Gods people failed to heed.

Jeremiah wailed and wept not because people would not heed his foretelling of the future, but because the nation was so stubborn and backslidden.

Prophesying (or in this case predicting) just for that sake alone is not really prophecy.
Prophecy is speaking the word of God. Many believers prophesy and don't even realize it. I myself didn't realize this until recently as I read a book by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj about the gifts of the Spirit. There have been times when speaking to someone that I just somehow knew exactly what to say to them and it just came out. Most people will give themselves the credit for these kinds of occurrences but most likely they happen due to the influence of the Holy Spirit. True prophecy will match up to the Spirit and character of God that we see in the scriptures, and part of that can be warnings of things to come. Sometimes prophecy can come from dreams and visions, and if a dream is doubled it means that it is fixed (will happen) and will come about very soon. Some prophecy comes with conditions as the ones that you speak of - if this then that type of situation.

Here is just the beginning of Chapter 8 from a book called "On Dove's Wings", a highly recommended read.

"The gift of prophecy belongs to the category of the Gifts of Communication. It is the first and most important gift in this category. One of the by-products or sign of the Spirit Filled life is the ability to prophesy. Is the gift of prophecy really one of the basic manifestations of the Spirit-filled life? Let us examine the Bible for this assertion.

Numbers 11:25-26
Then the Lord came down in the cloud, and spoke to him, and took of the Spirit that was upon him, and placed the same upon the seventy elders; and it happened, when the Spirit rested upon them, that they prophesied, although they never did so again. But two men had remained in the camp: the name of one was Eldad, and the name of the other Medad. And the Spirit rested upon them. Now they were among those listed, but who had not gone out to the tabernacle; yet they prophesied in the camp.

1 Samuel 10:6, 10
Then the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you, and you will prophesy with them and be turned into another man.
When they came there to the hill, there was a group of prophets to meet him; then the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them.

1 Samuel 19:20
Then Saul sent messengers to take David. And when they saw the group of prophets prophesying, and Samuel standing as leader over them, the Spirit of God came upon the messengers of Saul, and they also prophesied.

Luke 1:67
Now his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying:

Acts 19:6
And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke with tongues and prophesied.

It can therefore be established from the above mentioned scriptures, that all believers who are filled with the Holy Spirit can prophesy (1 Cor 14:24, 31).

The gift of prophecy is not the ability to preach eloquently. It takes time to prepare a message for preaching but prophesying requires no preparation (1 Tim 5:17). We can be inspired and anointed by the Holy Spirit while preaching but the utterances are not supernatural as in giving a prophecy. It is also not the ability to “Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching” (2 Tim 4:2).

It is not astrology nor fortune telling."

I dont disagree per se, but if a person prophecizes, it must come from God either directly (new revelation) or indirectly (previously revealed revelation: scripture).

I firmly hold to the camp that feels that no new revelation is possible now that scripture is gathered and settled.

Modern prophets (potentially all of us) Speaking to another person based on the influence of the Holy Spirit, can only yield truth already revealed, if not, it is of Satan.

Conjecture on who is Babylon, or who is Magog, or anything else in prophecy, is only that...conjecture. A biblical prophet only spoke what God revealed, and even then folks like John could barely utter it it was so profound!

Teaching that such and such event will happen because scripture says it, is prophecy.

Saying the Anti-Christ will be John Travolta living in modern Babylon(Argentina) driving a black Mercedes.....is not prophecy. It is conjecture.

I firmly hold to the camp that feels that no new revelation is possible now that scripture is gathered and settled.
Actually there is much that has been sealed up to be revealed in these end times.

One of the prophets that I like to listen to stated that he was taken in spirit into heaven and he looked as Yahweh and Yeshua spoke to each other about the end times then Yeshua turned to him and showed him the things that would come but was instructed that he could not share any of it (would probably be struck dead if he did). He did say that what he was shown is different than anything he has seen anyone teach about Revelation. So I guess that we are all debating about who is more wrong :)

Another individual that had a heavenly visit stated that he was taken to the massive library in heaven, and there he saw a book on a table - the title of it was John 22 and it was strictly end time revelation but he wasn't allowed to have the book - yet.

I thought it was interesting that today's teaching by R.C. Sproul was on Elijah.

http://renewingyourmind.org/

Keep an open mind - the supernatural, including new prophecy and revelation, is about to become commonplace as the Spirit of the Lord is poured out worldwide.

So how do you differentiate between false and true?

There has to be a guideline?

Not all who claim the name of Christ are truly His.

The clearest way to measure is from established scripture. If these prophets you speak of can add, subtract, or contradict established scripture, it makes all of it of non-effectual. Just throw it all out and start over.

Remember, Antichrist will have signs and wonders. How will we know his signs and wonders are illegitimate? Established scripture, which cannot be changed.

So how do you differentiate between false and true?
Yes, a thorough understanding of the scriptures is mandatory. But, without the Holy Spirit leading and guiding us even that knowledge may not be enough. Another way, and maybe the best way, to discern the truth is through prayer. I find it best to ask Yahweh if something is from Him or His adversary.

You might be interested to view a post I just did on the thread pre trib, mid trib, post trib.
Sorry I don't know how to post a hyperlink yet to other posts

Hyperlinks: Highlight the text you want to turn into a link, then click the little chain icon above where you're typing (seventh icon from the left). Paste the url of the page you're linking to in the popup window.
You'll also find you can edit your posts, there's a word "edit" underneath each post, you may find that useful.

Back in November I read " A suprise in psalm 83. the Magog invasion, an alternate view" by Chuck Missler.

While there are obviously many opinions that vary tremendously, at this late date (as most agree we are nearing the end of the age) we should be able to look back and see the fulfillment of many prophesies.

Recently another pastor named Chuck switched sides. Yes there are two sides to every issue, and truth, or what one accepts AS truth, divides! Chuck Baldwin has changed from supporting the Zionist state of Israel, to speaking out and exposing the fraudulent foundation of their claims. Revelation mentioned Jews who call themselves Jews and are not. I realize with all kinds of groups claiming Hebrew origins there is a lot of conflicting claims, which cannot all be true. The following is a letter I wrote Chuck Missler presenting another point of view. It is unchanged except for real names at the end.
This is offered as food for thought, to anyone with an open mind on the subject matter.
Chuck never responded, but maybe others would like to discuss the issues I brought up?

This is my response.

Chuck Missler,
I recently read your article "A Suprise in Psalm 83? The Magog Invasion: An Alternative View."

I loved the quote you shared at the close of your article, "The only certain barrier to truth is the presumption you already have it."
Presuppositions are a fact of life, and your exortation to open minded study, and reexamination of such, will always be good council. It is in this spirit of Berean open minded study, that I write you now.

The following thoughts, and points of view, obviously belong to someone with different presumptions, but may give you another vantage point with which to consider the matter.

In your article you attempt to reconcile the account of the Gog and Magog invasion (Eze 38) with the modern State of Israel. You recognise that some things have to change over there, before they fit the description of the land given in Ezekiel, but do not seem to grasp that some things cannot be changed.
Some of the puzzling contradictions you mention are, "Dwelling safely and without walls." then share that over there is a 430 mile long wall, 25 feet high, and they are continually being shelled with hundreds of missiles from Hamas and Hesbolla.
You point out that in the Gog Magog invasion, the aggressors are not the countries around Israel, as they are in Psalm 83.
Another point you brought up was that the motivation given for the Gog Magog invasion was to take a prey and a spoil, while in the psalms 83 conflict, the motivation of the neighboring nations is simply to destroy Israel.
The most obvious irreconcilable points I am aware of, are found in Exekiel 38:8 where there are two descriptors,
(1) mountains of Israel (mountain in scripture prophesy refers to a nation, or people, it is plural here)
(2)which have ALWAYS BEEN WASTE. That land has been inhabited for thousands of years.

Most people are looking for people called Jews to fulfill the latter day prophesies about Israel, but they fail to realise that Yahweh prophesied a NEW NAME for His servants. You find it in Isaiah 62:2 where there is also a footnote in my Bible that sends the reader to Acts 11:26 where is states that the disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
The scriptures call Jesus The Holy One of Israel, and the redeemer of Israel. Only Israel could be redeemed, having once belonged to YHWH but then having been sold into captivities. The term redeemed implies being bought back by a previous owner. "Ye have been bought with a price"
To take Paul's statement in Romans 11:25 about "Blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the gentiles be brought in, and so, (in this manner) all Israel shall be saved" and try and apply it to a people who have suffered complete blindness, that has lasted for 2000 years, creates huge conflicts with other passages.
Jer 31:31 says that the new covenant was to be with BOTH HOUSES of Israel, Israel, and Judah. To claim that Judah has rejected Him, is to say that YHWH tried to make the covenant with them, and failed, contrary to His word which states He would do it. The history of the house of Israel is neatly summed up in Ezekiel 36, and there is a note at the end of this letter for another explanation of why is appears Judah has rejected Christ.
Now if putting on Christ is not describing the new covenant, I don't know what does. Most Christians realize being buried with Him in baptism, and being raised a new creature in Christ, is only the begining, as being conformed to the image of His Son is the final goal. The new covenant describes a born again believer. The Bible says that Christ is the mediator of the new covenant, and that He came to confirm the promises made to the fathers. Some of those promises are found in Ezekiel 36 and include redemption, restoration, and gathering, not to the old land, but to their OWN LAND. (For OWN LAND references see Isa 14:1, Jer 23:8, Eze 34:13+25-28, 36:24, 37:14+21, 39:28) In these passages there is no mention of them having to fight for the land, or drive out other inhabitants. Those in the modern State of Israel are having to do just that, but why is there no mention of the conflict, or outcome, in these verses?

Consider the words of Jesus (These are actually YHWH's words) "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me" this is stated in a current tense. One believing these words can only conclude that Israel converted, and came to be known by that prophesied NEW NAME Christian!

Now does God reward the faithful, or the unbelievers? Did YHWH lie, or did those sheep follow Him? If they did indeed follow Him, we should be looking for His servant people Israel, GOING BY A NEW NAME to fulfill the prophesies about end time Israel.
Now back to Ezekiel, where we find the prophesy of the Gog and Magog invasion. Would invading the land of a people called Jews fulfill an end time prophesy, about a people who have been going by a NEW NAME for 2000 years, or is this yet another irreconcilable conflict?
We are looking for a land brought back from the sword (recovered from war) that is gathered out of many nations, called the mountains (plural nations) of Israel. WHICH HAVE BEEN ALWAYS WASTE. (Uninhabited, desolate) Where the people dwell securely, without bars nor gates. A land of unwalled villages, where the people are at rest, dwelling safely. People which have cattle and goods, and dwell in the midst of the land. (midst of the continent)

Back in Genesis God told Jacob that a nation and a company of nations would come from him. In Genesis 48:19 Jacob prophesied over Joseph's sons and said of Ephraim that "His seed shall become a multitude of nations" and that hebrew word nations is translated from is Goy. Obviously Goy (often rendered gentile) cannot mean non Israelite, as Ephraim being a descendant of Jacob/Israel can ONLY father more descendants. (Israelite means a descendant of Jacob/Israel) Now the ten tribes never fulfilled these prophesies under their old name(s), but the descendants of Ephraim, who were scattered into the nations, redeemed by Christ, and are now going by a new name can, and have, fulfilled them.

Here in the united States of America we have 50 flags flying under the one. 50 geographical areas that have laws unique to each state. If this is not the company of nations that verse prophesied, where else in history has it existed? Again, if the usa is not the mountains of Israel that get invaded by Gog and Magog, who else fits all those descriptors PERFECTLY!
Most biblical comentators agree that Gog and Magog are China and or Russia, so let's see how the shoe fits a different foot.

Who holds trillions of dollars of US debt?
Who does China come against to take a prey and a spoil?
The people dwelling securely, with cattle and goods, or the people over there in a constant state of war and turmoil?
Which place is described by the prophet Ezekiel?
Look at any verse used to claim the State of Israel is fulfilling prophesy, and you find a greater fulfillment in the USA.
Can a nation be born in a day? We were! When we declared our independance July 4 1776.

All the blessings of the birthright were passed from Jacob/Israel to Joseph's sons, who inheirited in place of their father. Ephraim to be the greatest. We have been enjoying those blessings, with most people blind to why we have them.
While this is a very different view then is commonly heard, I have yet to find a scriptural argument against it. Most object because of those before mentioned presuppositions, and have objections to it that completely lack a biblical foundation.

As I wish to remain open to a better understanding, I would appreciate your thoughts, opinions, and scriptural arguments either for, or against, my current understanding of scripture.
Sincerely, Mrs. _______ (Jolene) ___________

Note: Some translations render that passage in Genesis 48:19 multitude of gentiles, or the fullness of the nations, and it is sometimes rendered the same in Romans 11:25 where Paul makes his statement about blindness in part until the fullness of the nations (or Gentiles) be come in. Gentile means from the same gens, clan or tribe, implying these Gentiles were descendants of the ten tribes.

For another explanation of why those today called Jews reject Jesus Christ, look at the Jewish Encyclopedia's entry under Edom/Edomite. It is very eye opening, and explains why Jesus denounced some who were called Jews, stating plainly that His word had no place in them, because they were NOT his sheep. It also explains His instruction to Judge by fruits. These Jews told Jesus they had Abraham for their father, and Jesus told them basically, that they were in no way like Abraham (No fruit to back up the claim) Paul in Gal 3:29 states that IF ye be Christ's then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise, aparently refusing to recognize a claim, with no conversion to support it. There are also verses in Revelation that mention those who call themselves Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan (which echoes what He told some to their face).

Judging by fruit, and recognizing the semitic, Israelite roots of the group today referred to as "the church" in no way prevents, or excludes other families of the earth (called strangers in scripture) from joining themselves with the Israelite Christians. It does however exclude from "chosen people" status, those who, by choice, are anti christ (bearing no fruit in His kingdom).....no matter what they call themselves.

Another thing to consider is that the term Israelite is a familial term, and means a descendant of Jacob/Israel the man. Israel's family was less then 100 when they went to Egypt. They surely intermarried with Egyptians, but there were millions of Israelites in the exodus a few hundred years later.
Believers in Yeshua/Jesus have been intermarrying for 2000 YEARS now, with faith, not genealogy, being the primary consideration, and with no distinctions being made between "Jew" or "Gentile"......they are all called Christians.....or perhaps Messianic Jews.

Even if you started with a miniscule remnant of 100 Israelites who followed Christ into the renewed covenant, after two thousand years of intermarriage you should have an uncountable number.
And let's not forget, that those scattered ten tribes might have multiplied Israelites even faster, when they got spread around through the other nations....they were just called "Gentiles" from the Latin gentilis, of the same gens, clan, or tribe.
The tribes are mixed, but they are all descendants of the tribe of the patriarch Israel.
Step back a little and look at the big picture, instead of a little state.
People think the USA is not mentioned in the bible, but maybe people have just had a filter of preconceived ideas that have kept them from seeing it.
Were the people in those bible stories named after the land, or was the land of Israel named after the people?

The modern Jews are the descendants of Judah, Benjamin and parts of Levi. God promised David he would always have an heir in Jerusalem and I believe he made similar promises of permanence to other of the Patriarchs so unless God is a liar then modern Jews are who they claim to be.

And think what a claim to mock the apparent extermination of the Hebrews would give the unbeliever. The Jews aren't all of Israel but they are a portion thereof.

Another thing to consider is that the term Israelite is a familial term, and means a descendant of Jacob/Israel the man...
The tribes are mixed, but they are all descendants of the tribe of the patriarch Israel...
Were the people in those bible stories named after the land, or was the land of Israel named after the people?

Only a couple of months ago, as I was praying in tongues, I paused and asked God if I was a descendant of one of the tribes of Israel. Immediately, as I finished asking, I received a word on knowledge. "Simeon". I have never given the twelve sons of Israel much thought other than as I come across their names as I read the scriptures. I had to look up Simeon just to make sure he was one of them. It turns out he is the second born to Leah. Interestingly enough my second born daughter is named Leah. Somehow I don't think it is a coincidence.

I think I'll stay out of this one for a bit except to say that there are not 10 lost tribes.
There are only 9 lost tribes. Menasheh was found.
They were hidden in India and the state of Israel has relocated all who were willing to immigrate to Israel.

Here is a link to a charitable organization that helps the "bnei Menasheh" with absorbtion into Israeli life.
https://shavei.org/communities/bnei...x8vqcVsIon39-hGecDjGyeGr-KlpRO6AMQRoC5VHw_wcB

So we have Judah, Levi, and Menasheh
with the possibility that Benjamin and Simeon are absorbed in current day Judah (Jews today though we are mostly Judah, 8% Levi...)

so when we discuss theories of the lost tribes, it's 9 tribes or less "lost" now .... our brother Menasheh has been found!

I think I'll stay out of this one for a bit except to say that there are not 10 lost tribes.
There are only 9 lost tribes. Menasheh was found.
They were hidden in India and the state of Israel has relocated all who were willing to immigrate to Israel.

Here is a link to a charitable organization that helps the "bnei Menasheh" with absorbtion into Israeli life.
https://shavei.org/communities/bnei...x8vqcVsIon39-hGecDjGyeGr-KlpRO6AMQRoC5VHw_wcB

So we have Judah, Levi, and Menasheh
with the possibility that Benjamin and Simeon are absorbed in current day Judah (Jews today though we are mostly Judah, 8% Levi...)

so when we discuss theories of the lost tribes, it's 9 tribes or less "lost" now .... our brother Menasheh has been found!

What do you think about the South African tribe with a claim to being the descendants of Aaron?

What do you think about the South African tribe with a claim to being the descendants of Aaron?
I think it's entirely possible the this clan is either a lost tribe, or has Jewish ancestry.
The problem is that the presence of the "Cohein Haplogroup" is also found in Bedouin's in Israel; just having priest ancestors does not mean there were any other Israelites other than that priest and the priesthood has not been lost.
I would surmise that if a Priest was there probably there were others since the Levites didn't have real land of their own often they were intermixed with other tribes which is why we have them today as well.

The "jews" in Georgia are interesting because they have no Cohanim, priests. This leads us to believe that they are the ones descended from the great Kazaar conversion since converts have no tribe and can not marry Cohanim for 3 generations.

So ... I think it can be true that these people could be a lost tribe now found and it may simply be that they have Judah ancestry and Cohein ancestry or both. I wish they had in their oral tradition some name of the tribe like the bnei Menasheh have.
They even have a song "forgive me Judah my brother".

It's so cool we may find more lost tribes in our days. 9 to go....
I do not believe the larger Gentile church is Ephraim or any of the 2 house theory stuff; I think it's a new face to the old replacement theology. There's also no evidence to support the American black Israelite movement's claims to being Jewish.
The black Jews we know of are descended from the Queen of Shebah.
I have a cool photo of me with 2 young AFrican Jews with yarmulkas and machine guns at one of the security points in the old city.

The modern Jews are the descendants of Judah, Benjamin and parts of Levi. God promised David he would always have an
Another thing to consider is that the term Israelite is a familial term, and means a descendant of Jacob/Israel the man. Israel's family was less then 100 when they went to Egypt. They surely intermarried with Egyptians, but there were millions of Israelites in the exodus a few hundred years later.
Believers in Yeshua/Jesus have been intermarrying for 2000 YEARS now, with faith, not genealogy, being the primary consideration, and with no distinctions being made between "Jew" or "Gentile"......they are all called Christians.....or perhaps Messianic Jews.

Even if you started with a miniscule remnant of 100 Israelites who followed Christ into the renewed covenant, after two thousand years of intermarriage you should have an uncountable number.
And let's not forget, that those scattered ten tribes might have multiplied Israelites even faster, when they got spread around through the other nations....they were just called "Gentiles" from the Latin gentilis, of the same gens, clan, or tribe.
The tribes are mixed, but they are all descendants of the tribe of the patriarch Israel.
Step back a little and look at the big picture, instead of a little state.
People think the USA is not mentioned in the bible, but maybe people have just had a filter of preconceived ideas that have kept them from seeing it.

And think what a claim to mock the apparent extermination of the Hebrews would give the unbeliever. The Jews aren't all of Israel but they are a portion thereof.

Regarding our population growth in Egypt; you all may find it fun to know the midrash teaches that when it says G-d made us stronger substance, and very numerous, that there were miraculous pregnancies where women would give birth to 6 and more babies. I'm not saying this is true or not but I thought you might appreciate the tradition.

Back