• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

hello new here

Welcome to the forum! Read past discussions and you'll learn a lot, also check the "resources" menu on the website home page. Ask any questions you like.

Well-done Zec winning the race to invite the new person to ladies chat! :)

Welcome dbilly5871! Glad you found us. We would love to hear more about your journey and how you got here.

Zec, you are too funny! Not happy you won, but love the effort. ;)

I'm still waiting to see if @dbilly5871 is a woman. ;)

Ah, I guess I should have accompanied that with a welcome too!

He's male, so he's not welcome at ladies chat. Zec, ya jumped the gun ;).

Welcome dbilly5871, I'm glad you've found us! Your wife/wives/girlfriends etc are more than welcome to attend ladies chat, we'd love to get to know them.

Now, I'm going to give you the best advice I can give you for expanding your family, take it slow. Really slow. So slow that you feel like you're stopped. Don't jump in. Don't think that everyone is ok with it and go for it in 2 seconds flat, because you'll find that that's going to end up in disaster.
Instead, focus on YHWH. All 3 of you need to be focused on Him no matter what. Learn about spiritual warfare if you don't know already. You will be surprised how much you can improve your relationship with YHWH, your marriage, and your manliness, just by doing those things in preparation for another wife. Good luck :).

Welcome aboard!

Back