• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

WA state meet up!

BelovedLily

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted. :) Things are doing well with us, we are just in search for more local fellowship! We want to have a meet up and fellowship day in WA. :) Anyone interested? We have already met with one couple with similar beliefs and it was so wonderful! Seriously filled a much needed fellowship hole in our lives. We are addicted and want to know if there is anyone else who wants to join us? We live in lower WA, so if people in upper OR want to join we'd love to have you, but it'd be a drive! We were thinking of hosting it at our home but if we find lots of people from upper WA then we could find a more central location to meet up.

Blessings!

Amy

We are in Pullman and I'm interested in meeting others. However, western Washington is a bit of a trip for us so we would not be able to do so very often.

It would be great to have you! We'll just focus on one meet up at a time. We don't mind if its just a one time visit or if you decide to make the trip a couple times a year. Our goal is just to connect with other like minded people and have a fellowship since we have a hard time feeling totally comfortable with the churches around us.

Hey,
I just found this post, I havent been on for a while. Anyway, I live in right on the I-5 corador and would love to meet up with some local like minded people.

Cordbuff, check out the West Coast retreat thread. I would post a link here but don't know how to do it. (I really need to learn that. :) ) We are planning for April 2018 at this time. It would be great to have you.

For @julieb and anyone else interested:
  1. Go to the page you want the link to, go to your browser's navigation bar at the top, and copy the URL for the page you want to link to (the page you're on).
  2. Go back to the page where you want to insert the link.
  3. If you're okay with a bare link, you can just paste it into your post as is, and the forum software will make it a hot link, like this: http://www.biblicalfamilies.org/forum/threads/west-coast-retreat-april-6-8-2018-likely.13452/
  4. If you want to get all fancy, you can use the tool in your editor menu just above your post, the one that looks like a link of chain (get it?...:rolleyes:), so click on the chain link, then paste your link where indicated in the dialog box and hit Insert. If your cursor is just sitting at the point you want to paste in the link, you'll get this: http://www.biblicalfamilies.org/forum/threads/west-coast-retreat-april-6-8-2018-likely.13452/ (looks familiar, right?), but you can also select text first, then click the chain link, and then insert your link and hit Insert, and you'll get something like this: Here's a link to our 2018 West Coast Retreat. Pretty snazzy.

Thanks Andrew! I will practice at a later date. :)

Hi all. Sorry for contributing to such an old thread. Just wondering if there was ever any traction on this. I'm not too far away from southern WA.

The west coast retreat sounds great, but I think a frequent local group would be even better. Even if it is a bit of a drive

I haven't been on for a Little while either .
I just read this !
And I am near Idaho but still in Wa. We go to the Walla Walla & CP. And into Milton Freewater alot .
This Could be great for us as well !
If someone could Private Message me I will talk more Freely about this with you and Hopefully can be there to ! :)

My wife and I live in WA state. Tacoma area. I'm currently deployed overseas. She might be available to meet up though, depending on how far away and I could possibly skype in.

She is 7 months pregnant, so shorter distances work better for her.

An older post indeed... and many of the people posting earlier on it seem to have disappeared long ago...

Anyways... My wife and I are stoked for the upcoming west coast retreat as well... but it's awesome to see a recent growth of BF members from the Great Northwest.... and I'd be interested in working towards maybe some more frequent gatherings and interaction amongst :D

Glad to hear there are more people nearby.

I'm in the greater Seattle area. So Tacoma is not too far of a drive at all. I'd hate to not include the East side of the state. I wonder if there is a good middle ground to Walla Walla for Flutterbug.

That would be so Great !
Actually any where from DeerPark wa. All the way down to Walla Walla / College Place Or even Milton Free water Or. Would be so Welcome ! :)
Thank you for thinking of Us ! :)

It really is Beautiful in Walla Walla.
I lived there senice I was barely 18 yrs old tell well I guess it is going on alot longer then I would like lol
There is Park there called Pioneer Park the Man that Created Some Very very Seriously Beautiful parks across the Us. ( I cannot think of them Atm lol)
But it is Beautiful ! :)
Also not that terribly long ago Walla Walla was First known for the Walla Walla Sweet Onions !
Now there are alot of Wineries.
They found that the Soil there is A Match to the Soil around the World very well known for there Wines.
Idk as we don't Drink at all lol
But the Onions esp when they are in season They even Smell so amazing.
I am not a huge onion fan but these are Truly Lovely ! :)

Folks need to visit my neck of the sticks... the Olympic mountains and rainforests on the Olympic Peninsula... now that's mountain man status Georgia boy @ZecAustin ! .... come bow hunt in the foot hills with me and stalk a herd of Roosevelt Elk and stick a bull elk in the neck, watch him thrash around a bit in the bush then jump on his back and ride him to his grave! Wooooooo! Lol (slight exaggeration... slight!) ;)

Back