• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Where to find a sister wife...

How hard was it to tell your non polygamy family you want that lifestyle?

• Understanding

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Don't support

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Ally

Female
Hi there,
My name is Andria and I am trying to help my husband find a second wife, and me a best friend. I moved to Washington state from Texas to start a life with my husband 7 years ago. We meet down in my home town. He moved back to Washington to better his life. We decided to try long distance. I was very lost back then and I had a moment of weakness and I cheated on him. The crazy thing was he and I met through a group of friends that I only hung out with once and awhile, but he still some how knew I cheated on him. He never told me until recently that he just knew no one told him. It was God saving me from the life I was living. Cj said if I wanted to try to work things out it would need to be no longer long distance. I packed my car and moved. We have changed so much over the years and wish we would have started this much sooner. I have not made many friends out here and we work in a shop full of guys. I just hope to maybe get ideas of where some of you lady's found your sister wives? My biggest concern is saying I want a sister wife and scaring people away. Also how did y'all accept your husband having that bond with someone else?

Just want to hear from y'all,
Andria

Reactions: Cam
Back