• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I’m new!

Welcome!

I think everyone here would agree that your relationship with Christ is far more important than whether or not you live poly. With that in mind I would encourage you to return to a local church if you can. You will not find one that is poly friendly, but that is ok. Just keep that to yourself there and otherwise enjoy the fellowship, encouragement and Bible study. The pot-lucks alone make it all worth your while.

The chruch is made of of people and therefore it is flawed, but still useful for encouragement and fellowship. Further I would exhort you to grow and mature as a Christian and become the type of person that looks for others who need to be encouraged.

Remember: it is not an either / or proposition: you can still be involved here and go to the retreats and maybe God has a plural marriage in your future.

If there is anything I can do to further your Christian journey please let me know. I am sure anyone else here would be glad to help you as well.

Hello it is nice to meet you. May God guide your steps and bring you into full maturity as a child of God

Welcome! Great place for being new.:D The people are great. Very Loving servants. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your “newness.” ;) Don’t be afraid to ask questions. That’s how you learn and grow. Like my father told me, “Son, the only dumb question is the one ya don’t ask.” Enjoy and God bless.

Welcome!

I think everyone here would agree that your relationship with Christ is far more important than whether or not you live poly. With that in mind I would encourage you to return to a local church if you can. You will not find one that is poly friendly, but that is ok. Just keep that to yourself there and otherwise enjoy the fellowship, encouragement and Bible study. The pot-lucks alone make it all worth your while.

The chruch is made of of people and therefore it is flawed, but still useful for encouragement and fellowship. Further I would exhort you to grow and mature as a Christian and become the type of person that looks for others who need to be encouraged.

Remember: it is not an either / or proposition: you can still be involved here and go to the retreats and maybe God has a plural marriage in your future.

If there is anything I can do to further your Christian journey please let me know. I am sure anyone else here would be glad to help you as well.
144,000 AMENS!

Back