• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Loved the Balance

moshe

Real Person
Male
Just a note that I loved the balance of Torah followers and those not there both being allowed input and imparting the mind of Messiah. BF is showing that it can be done and that the middle wall of partition Ephes. 2:11-19 has finally come down in real time terms.

Just a note that I loved the balance of Torah followers and those not there both being allowed input and imparting the mind of Messiah. BF is showing that it can be done and that the middle wall of partition Ephes. 2:11-19 has finally come down in real time terms.
Amen, brother!
There are not a lot of places you can go nowadays where there aren’t lines drawn that you have to toe.

It is sad that “out there” that some folks let doctrinal issues take precedence over the greatest motivator, Love (Matt 22:35-40). Real Love fulfills all the law (Gal. 5:14). Without Love, nothing else is relevant (1Corin. 13). Love you Moshe and your wisdom. Like the great legal mind and Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. said, “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” With regards to your sharing and being introduced to you at the BF retreat, Thanks for the “stretch” Moshe.:):)

Amen, brother!
There are not a lot of places you can go nowadays where there aren’t lines drawn that you have to toe.

very true!

It is sad that “out there” that some folks let doctrinal issues take precedence over the greatest motivator, Love (Matt 22:35-40). Real Love fulfills all the law (Gal. 5:14). Without Love, nothing else is relevant (1Corin. 13). Love you Moshe and your wisdom. Like the great legal mind and Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. said, “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” With regards to your sharing and being introduced to you at the BF retreat, Thanks for the “stretch” Moshe.:):)

Thanks Curtis much needed and appreciated; funny thing is that I brought a message that we can all agree on; the original message would have set off fireworks, even here in my own community/assembly. But the Commonwealth Of Israel one body message is key. Thanks for your kind words!

Back