• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

10 Tips for Approaching Single Women

Good list for meeting and getting acquainted with most everyone, I reckon. Thx, doc.

Self confidence is HUGE! That can go with all relationships.
The part that sucks is our society doesn't teach kids or adults to be confident.
If anything, it teaches the exact opposite. That your never going to be the person you want to be, so your a loser.

Having on a fine smelling cologne can help win the interest of a single woman, as well. Some women just LOVE the scent of men's cologne.

Edward the Elder said:
I find that very little can compete with the smell of money.
(Not that I have any.)

ROFL, essence of dinero number 1. Available now wherever fine lottery tickets are sold.

Some may not think I am rich, but my Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills, and every now and again, He pushes some my way.

Paul not the apostle said:
my Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills, and every now and again, He pushes some my way.

Suitably butchered and wrapped for freezing, I presume? :lol:

Here's a post from one of my single FB lady friends. "There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy.....Her heart." I think this would work well with any lady I would want to be with.

CecilW said:
my Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills, and every now and again, He pushes some my way.

Suitably butchered and wrapped for freezing, I presume? :lol:

I don't know, maybe some of our SDA friends are rubbing off on us, but we have been leaning on a more raw food diet mixed in with our diet lately. It has been great.

I still like my Starbucks, though.

I don't know, maybe some of our SDA friends are rubbing off on us, but we have been leaning on a more raw food diet mixed in with our diet lately. It has been great.

Steak tartare? Eeeewwwwwww!

Seriously, Raw Rocks!

Of course, man shall not live by fruit alone. He needs some of Cindy's egg-rolls and duck sauce with it!

My problem isn't not being liked by women, my problem is when I am explaining to them I believe in PM. They usually get mad when they throw them selves at me and I turn them down. I tell them I would have to take them as my wife for that. They like many people thin it is only about sex. I also tell them it is important that they are a Christian and confidant as to where they are in the Lord. Since most wanna have sex day one I am asuming they are not! I want a good Christian woman who loves Christ. I want a woman who's ok with me not sleeping with her untill we are married. I want a woman who is gonna be a good sister wife to my wife and loves my kids. I may be asking too much, but hey I wouldn't want any thing less.

Back