• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

12 years later - let me reintroduce myself

I am in a monogamous relationship, but really what man is actually monogamous, so all the info gleaned here is beneficial. it's strange reassuring a man that I am ok with a man having multiple partners and there is still the hiding and shadiness.
Care to explain this? I don't understand.

Who is OK with poly relationships? Do you want for the man to be in monogamous relationship?

i am dating a man who is monogamous, however my Spidey senses tell me there are other women "around" and I try to reassure him without accusation that I am ok and understanding with the fact that I might not be the only woman in his life. What I was saying was more about the claims of men being monogamous and than them actually being monogamous. I attempting to make a joke. I am neurodivergent, it is what it is. 😂
Ok thanks.

It just wasn't written clearly as this post.

EDIT: You may need to be more explicit with your communication about understanding.

Back