• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

13 lb baby! Oh Lawdy I had to share

I love how this woman did this! And she was able to because she didn't have the pressure from medical professionals not to. A woman's body is amazing, truly.
My most painful baby was actually my smallest, she had the biggest head!

I had a 10.1 and a 9.2. Both all natural.
10.1 was born at home.

I had two over ten lbs born at home all natural. My sis that is shorter then me had a boy over ten lbs, and my niece my height (5'7") has had five boys in a row, and her last two were 11lbs and 11lbs 3oz

She can have the family record!

The niece is due in about a week, and hopes this baby is on time, and smaller then the last two. She had long hard labors with those big guys.
I hope she gets a girl whatever size.
Pray for her upcoming delivery if you feel at all led to do so.

How much did your babies weigh? What was birth day like?
Too many to write them all. The first was a three and a half day labor, my shortest labor was 4 1/2 hours. With the two ten pounders mentioned above one was in the hard delivery group and the other was super easy. My smallest was number 8 a daughter that weighed to the ounce what I asked YHWH to let a daughter weigh. (Father you know we would like another girl, if this is a girl could she be a little one, like 7 1/2 lbs?) She was 5 weeks late, and right on 7lbs 8 oz.

Every one worth every bit of effort or pain.
I have the best labor coach ever in my hubby, and he often let's me catch 'em.
Then he makes sure I take it easy and don't over do it.
I guess they'd call ours unassisted, but we never felt alone.
"Behold I am with you always even to the end of the age"
We are not opposed to hospitals, and trust Him to lead us if one is needed.

Too many to write them all. The first was a three and a half day labor, my shortest labor was 4 1/2 hours. With the two ten pounders mentioned above one was in the hard delivery group and the other was super easy. My smallest was number 8 a daughter that weighed to the ounce what I asked YHWH to let a daughter weigh. (Father you know we would like another girl, if this is a girl could she be a little one, like 7 1/2 lbs?) She was 5 weeks late, and right on 7lbs 8 oz.

Every one worth every bit of effort or pain.
I have the best labor coach ever in my hubby, and he often let's me catch 'em.
Then he makes sure I take it easy and don't over do it.
I guess they'd call ours unassisted, but we never felt alone.
"Behold I am with you always even to the end of the age"
We are not opposed to hospitals, and trust Him to lead us if one is needed.
That is so awesome. How many do you have? Our birth stories are one thing that unites most women. The shared experience of carrying a life within your body that only other women who have given birth can understand. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Happy Early mother's day!

I had two over ten lbs born at home all natural. My sis that is shorter then me had a boy over ten lbs, and my niece my height (5'7") has had five boys in a row, and her last two were 11lbs and 11lbs 3oz

She can have the family record!

The niece is due in about a week, and hopes this baby is on time, and smaller then the last two. She had long hard labors with those big guys.
I hope she gets a girl whatever size.
Pray for her upcoming delivery if you feel at all led to do so.
I will say a prayer. When I was pregnant with my oldest daughter I was young and had never been around boys. (I lost my first that was a boy) so I prayed if this is a boy and if at any point I will have to raise it on my own let it be a girl. I asked Yah to zap it off LOL I was just afraid I wouldn't be able to raise a boy on my own.
Little did I know I would never be able to carry a boy 5 miscarriages and 2 live births. I just praise Him for allowing me to have any children at all. I would have loved to have 12 kids

I love how this woman did this! And she was able to because she didn't have the pressure from medical professionals not to. A woman's body is amazing, truly.
My most painful baby was actually my smallest, she had the biggest head!
Yes Cherry was my smallest 6.12 oz labor 14.5 hours man that was tough. Jasmine was 9lbs. And 2.5 hours of labor and delivery hahahahaha she just shot right out. I felt like a "she woman" no drugs, and No episiotomy, no tearing.
It is absolutely amazing what our bodies go through. Happy Early mother's day

That is so awesome. How many do you have? Our birth stories are one thing that unites most women. The shared experience of carrying a life within your body that only other women who have given birth can understand. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Happy Early mother's day!
Nine blessing not counting those not with us now.

Back