• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

2 Tim 4:2

Revgill87123

Male
Today I was feelin like just going home and not even doing our street ministry. Funny how God sends us our scriptures to keep us going! I flipped my bible just too a random page and wouldn't you know it,lol. The first thing I spotted was 2 Tim 4:2 (Be ready to spread the word whether or not the time is right. Point out errors, warn people, and encourage them. Be very patient when you teach.) I sarted laughing and said "Ok Lord I see where you are going with this." So we went out doing our two hour daily ministry.Now we are at the coffee shop waiting on a college group that meets with us every Friday at 11am. It's funny how God can lead us to the letters we need in life if we only pay attention. We ended up meeting a lady who was only 21, but has been prostuting her self since 14 and was heroin addicted. We were able too see how much she urned to get away from all of those things that hold her back from God. She told us of how she tried to get away from every thing and even had went to churches, but most pastors or even church staff had stopped her at the door. We hugged her and she said that is the first time any one has ever just held her with out wanting sex. She is talking with a lady who is a member of our ministry team who was also once like this girl, untill God took hold of her in a big way! She now runs a home for girls who was once like she was. I am so glad I took time to read the word of God and that God helps me realise that my life is not about me! I took an oath as a pastor to look for lost souls and lead them to Christ no matter how I feel, no matter what the season. Remember we don't always know what Gods will is for us, but if we take time to listen he will always lead us in the right direction. :D Rev Gill

Good on y'all. Thanks for the story and testimony, Gill.

Just a little update. The lady is doing so good with Ruthie (The lady she went with) praise be to the lord! I got a call at 5am this morning and Ruthie explained that the young lady was doing awsome and she is not so sick any more. That means the drugs are pushing out. Every one keep praying she still has a long way to go! :D I know she can do it with the Lords help! Rev Gill

Amazing story, such good works happening from where you were that day... touching testimony

Back