• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

5 of 17 reasons teaching articles are not accessible

ylop

Real Person*
I must have missed a very long post sometime in the last couple of weeks.

There is a story out there, I know it...

ylop

Well, ... you tell him *garble, garble, garble, garble, garble!* And that's all there is to it... :lol:

Maybe there could be a new heading:

Information formerly known as teaching articles...

ylop said:
Maybe there could be a new heading:

Information formerly known as teaching articles...
no thank-you :D

Well I liked parts of some of them. They were a good resource.

Since this movement largely operates in a grey area, it is nice to formulate some principles. Even if the principles are not perfect, at least they are articulated and can be refined further by the writer and others.

Personally I find it difficult to write out my beliefs and down the track not be at least slightly embarrased about some of the things I have written.

ylop

i agree and i am sure that there are plans to replace them at some point.

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better...stronger...faster...steve will be that man.

ylop

ah yes,
the good old days when bionic legs could carry you at 65 mph (or whatever his speed was)
when with a bionic arm you could lift so much weight that it would have ripped your shoulder off. :lol:

how many of us dreamed of getting in a good car wreck and getting rebuilt better than all of our friends?

(actually,i did not, too busy dreaming about the blond chick, can you say angel?

Back