• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

5G: What you are NOT intended to know IS intended to kill you

Mark C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
My background as an electronic engineer has been in circuit design, servos, RF, and real-time systems, but I've been a licensed radio amateur (ham) since before I could drive a car, much less fly a plane. And that background is why I started to do what I've been doing, especially since leaving "corporate AmeriKa."

This is about 5G: the most deadly thing to - literally - hit you since the Plandemic and Not-Vaccine.

But you could - if you had the guts - say NO to the mandated injection, and the face diaper CO2-rebreather.

5G is intended to be more invasive, more pervasive, and ultimately unavoidable. Unless you have the knowledge to say NO and avoid the intended destruction.

If you knew enough not to volunteer as a lab rat, or be shed on by those who did - great. If you learned just how BIG that lie was later, may Yahuah give you His healing, and restore your immune system. But EITHER WAY, know that the Next Phase has already been underway for some time. And it will be unavoidable in the cesspool cities.

If there's any good news in that, it' that you have every reason already to get the #e(( out of those places anyway.

The most dangerous kill zones will be located in those cities that have already seen the deployment of 5G full bore.

The Democrats are going to murder their core constituencies?

popcorn2.gif

My background as an electronic engineer has been in circuit design, servos, RF, and real-time systems, but I've been a licensed radio amateur (ham) since before I could drive a car, much less fly a plane. And that background is why I started to do what I've been doing, especially since leaving "corporate AmeriKa."

This is about 5G: the most deadly thing to - literally - hit you since the Plandemic and Not-Vaccine.

But you could - if you had the guts - say NO to the mandated injection, and the face diaper CO2-rebreather.

5G is intended to be more invasive, more pervasive, and ultimately unavoidable. Unless you have the knowledge to say NO and avoid the intended destruction.

If you knew enough not to volunteer as a lab rat, or be shed on by those who did - great. If you learned just how BIG that lie was later, may Yahuah give you His healing, and restore your immune system. But EITHER WAY, know that the Next Phase has already been underway for some time. And it will be unavoidable in the cesspool cities.

If there's any good news in that, it' that you have every reason already to get the #e(( out of those places anyway.

Thank you, Mark.

Here's a stat I have trouble finding: what is the radius around one of these 5G hotspot towers within which the bulk of the most damaging effects will occur?

If one were unable to completely avoid 5G towers, how distant from them could one live but still be able to access jobs, etc., in cities that have them every mile or so?

...what is the radius around one of these 5G hotspot towers within which the bulk of the most damaging effects will occur?

If one were unable to completely avoid 5G towers, how distant from them could one live but still be able to access jobs, etc., in cities that have them every mile or so?

The short answer is the only good news: the most damaging radiation is blocked by many things - trees, walls, and people and animals that absorb it; even the atmosphere (rain, too) tend to absorb and block the radiation. So - they have to put up a LOT of these damned things, and often right outside people's houses, bedrooms, and offices. But there's much more to it.

I like to answer such questions with a physical metaphor that's easier to see for most:

If you are shot with a bullet, will you die? How much damage will it do, etc. The answer is similar - it depends on the distance, how big is the bullet (caliber), velocity, shape, etc. And the farther you are from the source of the damage (antenna) - the better.

With 5G, it's WAVELENGH (inverse of frequency) that matters. To oversimplify, 5G bands (there are many, all at extremely high frequency, thus short wavelength) are at what are called "millimeter" wavelengths (frequencies from about 3 GHz, up to many times that, currently as high as 28 and 39 GHz, but they will include higher bands still as the perfidy continues to be rolled out.)

ONE problem with millimeter wavelengths is that they are so small (on the order of the size of the pores in your skin) that even those same pores act as tiny parabolic antennas, to absorb and focus the radiation. Thus, what the military has known about (and deployed) for decades:
what are called "Active Denial Systems" - aka the "Pain Ray" - that can be pointed at crowds to disperse (or kill, at higher power and longer exposure) because people feel incredible heat in those pores, and panic, as if they were ('cause they ARE) being burned alive.

Here is a bit of information I heard years ago (cannot confirm precisely, and I suspect the actual details are classified) - the ADS frequency often used is in the vicinity of 60 GHz (GigaHertz). But I have no doubt that the military and others know how to 'tune' the effects as desired. Note, too, that pulsed signals (modulated, as in the process of putting information on them) can further cause problems with living tissues.

Isn't it funny that Verizon, ATT, Big Brother, and all of those deploying these 'people-control' (and Mark of the Beast) technologies don't EVER talk about how deadly they are KNOWN to be? I see things (even from the likes of the IEEE) that ignore the obvious, and pretend the military applications and effects haven't been studied for years, but not advertised.

The wavelengths are also small enough, and a number of stories have provided medical evidence to this effect, to directly damage cells, including "double-breaks" to DNA. The question has been asked: is there a "two-factor interaction" with the mRNA/nanotech/graphene injections? There is certainly an undeniable "signal" that suggests those in 5G-saturated areas are dying at even higher rates than others.

Finally, the power level itself, and the fact that extremely short wavelength radiation can be focused, and track intended targets. (Don't forget how cellphones 'ping' the towers; the towers can be, and are, designed to find and track the signal source, focusing radiation on the target; things called "flat-plate arrays" are much easier to build at short wavelengths, because they are smaller and more easily 'steered' by intelligent controllers.)

It has been obvious for quite some time that even the power cables feeding many of these 5G cell towers (which are often DISGUISED now, too - think 'fake trees' and even 'fake cactus' in places like Phoenix) are MUCH bigger than most engineers think would be necessary for daily operation. Which leads to the other obvious point: what happens when the builders decide to "target" an area and just 'crank up the power'?

As a ham, I have a lot of test equipment. It's relatively easy to "sniff out" RF sources are the frequencies I have used for radio equipment ('shortwave', or the HF ham bands, for talking around the world, and 2M, or VHF, in small hand-held "HT's", and so on) - but stuff that will identify and locate potentially deadly transmitters at 10 GHz and above is FAR more expensive; I can't afford anything like that. (But - it occurs to me that a cellphone that receives such can be so modified...I just don't want one around, for the obvious reason.)

So - bottom line:

People need to find these things, and say "not just NO, but HELL NO!" - don't put any of them anywhere NEAR my home, children, dogs, or loved ones. It has already been made literally almost impossible (FCC pre-emption, and to HELL with your health!) in municipalities, and places where they can put the damned thing on a public street or easement outside somebody's home or apartment.

With 35 acres, I can, and WILL, keep my eyes out. (Being 100% off-grid, and out in those boondocks, it won't be easy for them to sneak in the tower and powerlines, nor are we likely targets - too little revenue for cell profit.) But if something appears on MY property that I don't allow - it will be destroyed 'with prejudice.'

I can't suggest what others need to do, for obvious reasons as well. But, as the article suggested, there are now even MORE reasons to get out of the Leftist Cesspool City Death Traps.

The short answer is the only good news: the most damaging radiation is blocked by many things - trees, walls, and people and animals that absorb it; even the atmosphere (rain, too) tend to absorb and block the radiation. So - they have to put up a LOT of these damned things, and often right outside people's houses, bedrooms, and offices. But there's much more to it.

I like to answer such questions with a physical metaphor that's easier to see for most:

If you are shot with a bullet, will you die? How much damage will it do, etc. The answer is similar - it depends on the distance, how big is the bullet (caliber), velocity, shape, etc. And the farther you are from the source of the damage (antenna) - the better.

With 5G, it's WAVELENGH (inverse of frequency) that matters. To oversimplify, 5G bands (there are many, all at extremely high frequency, thus short wavelength) are at what are called "millimeter" wavelengths (frequencies from about 3 GHz, up to many times that, currently as high as 28 and 39 GHz, but they will include higher bands still as the perfidy continues to be rolled out.)

ONE problem with millimeter wavelengths is that they are so small (on the order of the size of the pores in your skin) that even those same pores act as tiny parabolic antennas, to absorb and focus the radiation. Thus, what the military has known about (and deployed) for decades:
what are called "Active Denial Systems" - aka the "Pain Ray" - that can be pointed at crowds to disperse (or kill, at higher power and longer exposure) because people feel incredible heat in those pores, and panic, as if they were ('cause they ARE) being burned alive.

Here is a bit of information I heard years ago (cannot confirm precisely, and I suspect the actual details are classified) - the ADS frequency often used is in the vicinity of 60 GHz (GigaHertz). But I have no doubt that the military and others know how to 'tune' the effects as desired. Note, too, that pulsed signals (modulated, as in the process of putting information on them) can further cause problems with living tissues.

Isn't it funny that Verizon, ATT, Big Brother, and all of those deploying these 'people-control' (and Mark of the Beast) technologies don't EVER talk about how deadly they are KNOWN to be? I see things (even from the likes of the IEEE) that ignore the obvious, and pretend the military applications and effects haven't been studied for years, but not advertised.

The wavelengths are also small enough, and a number of stories have provided medical evidence to this effect, to directly damage cells, including "double-breaks" to DNA. The question has been asked: is there a "two-factor interaction" with the mRNA/nanotech/graphene injections? There is certainly an undeniable "signal" that suggests those in 5G-saturated areas are dying at even higher rates than others.

Finally, the power level itself, and the fact that extremely short wavelength radiation can be focused, and track intended targets. (Don't forget how cellphones 'ping' the towers; the towers can be, and are, designed to find and track the signal source, focusing radiation on the target; things called "flat-plate arrays" are much easier to build at short wavelengths, because they are smaller and more easily 'steered' by intelligent controllers.)

It has been obvious for quite some time that even the power cables feeding many of these 5G cell towers (which are often DISGUISED now, too - think 'fake trees' and even 'fake cactus' in places like Phoenix) are MUCH bigger than most engineers think would be necessary for daily operation. Which leads to the other obvious point: what happens when the builders decide to "target" an area and just 'crank up the power'?

As a ham, I have a lot of test equipment. It's relatively easy to "sniff out" RF sources are the frequencies I have used for radio equipment ('shortwave', or the HF ham bands, for talking around the world, and 2M, or VHF, in small hand-held "HT's", and so on) - but stuff that will identify and locate potentially deadly transmitters at 10 GHz and above is FAR more expensive; I can't afford anything like that. (But - it occurs to me that a cellphone that receives such can be so modified...I just don't want one around, for the obvious reason.)

So - bottom line:

People need to find these things, and say "not just NO, but HELL NO!" - don't put any of them anywhere NEAR my home, children, dogs, or loved ones. It has already been made literally almost impossible (FCC pre-emption, and to HELL with your health!) in municipalities, and places where they can put the damned thing on a public street or easement outside somebody's home or apartment.

With 35 acres, I can, and WILL, keep my eyes out. (Being 100% off-grid, and out in those boondocks, it won't be easy for them to sneak in the tower and powerlines, nor are we likely targets - too little revenue for cell profit.) But if something appears on MY property that I don't allow - it will be destroyed 'with prejudice.'

I can't suggest what others need to do, for obvious reasons as well. But, as the article suggested, there are now even MORE reasons to get out of the Leftist Cesspool City Death Traps.
Thank you so much, @Mark C, for this comprehensive answer. My own father is a rocket scientist electrical engineer (designed the landing systems for experimental flight vehicles X7-X22, including the first VTOL -- as well as supposedly assisting in designing the Eagle lunar module for Apollo 11), and to this day he still receives the IEEE periodicals and maintains membership -- but he will not talk with me about any of this, probably predominantly influenced by his kneejerk leftist politics and obedient-boy orientation. So thanks.

One more question. We're currently in the process of looking for land in a part of Texas that is about as remote as possible, but where we currently live, one of those 5G-loaded towers is positioned about exactly a mile from our house with no direct line of sight to it. We also purposefully possess smartphones that aren't equipped with 5G tech. If, as you describe, 5G warfare ensues, a mile away will we be immediately subject to its effects anyway, or will we have time to boot scoot as people closer to that tower are first affected?

One more question. We're currently in the process of looking for land in a part of Texas that is about as remote as possible, but where we currently live, one of those 5G-loaded towers is positioned about exactly a mile from our house with no direct line of sight to it.
These wavelengths are very definitely ONLY 'line-of-sight,' and are (thankfully) - like light - blocked by trees, building, hills, and just about any other obstacles, including rain. So you're safe there, although "close" is a concern - because there WILL be attempts to build more of the $Q#@ things.

And you will want to avoid those like the plague they are.

The thing to watch for is easements (neighboring property, especially "public") that can be used to put them and contaminate areas 'closer to home.'

I want to ensure (and advise neighbors) to simply allow NOTHING of the sort.

We also purposefully possess smartphones that aren't equipped with 5G tech. If, as you describe, 5G warfare ensues, a mile away will we be immediately subject to its effects anyway, or will we have time to boot scoot as people closer to that tower are first affected?
Absolutely a vitally important idea.

Remember they will "ping" the towers (and satellites, don't forget!) and allow the holder to be targeted by directional arrays.

I have suggested, and will put up signs at some point, saying that I will not allow them on my property anywhere. But the problem I've already seen is that most people who visit don't have a CLUE what they are buying/holding anyway. (They will also geo-locate your property.)

...receives the IEEE periodicals and maintains membership -- but he will not talk with me about any of this, probably predominantly influenced by his kneejerk leftist politics...
Sad but true. It's tough to convince people who think themselves smarter'n you that their beliefs are getting innocent people killed, and they are thus complicit.

These wavelengths are very definitely ONLY 'line-of-sight,' and are (thankfully) - like light - blocked by trees, building, hills, and just about any other obstacles, including rain. So you're safe there, although "close" is a concern - because there WILL be attempts to build more of the $Q#@ things.

And you will want to avoid those like the plague they are.

The thing to watch for is easements (neighboring property, especially "public") that can be used to put them and contaminate areas 'closer to home.'

I want to ensure (and advise neighbors) to simply allow NOTHING of the sort.

Absolutely a vitally important idea.

Remember they will "ping" the towers (and satellites, don't forget!) and allow the holder to be targeted by directional arrays.

I have suggested, and will put up signs at some point, saying that I will not allow them on my property anywhere. But the problem I've already seen is that most people who visit don't have a CLUE what they are buying/holding anyway. (They will also geo-locate your property.)

Sad but true. It's tough to convince people who think themselves smarter'n you that their beliefs are getting innocent people killed, and they are thus complicit.
Can't tell you how helpful this is. I'm already moderately involved in local-community (2000 residents) politics, and I believe I'll have sympathetic ears. Right now, the only 5G towers in Westworth Village and nearby municipalities belong to ATT and are located to saturate coverage along the state highways and something called White Settlement Road, which we live off of -- but no line of sight from any direction.

I highly appreciate you sharing your expertise on this, Mark.

Personally I think whoever is involved in the deployment of the 5G grid knows and understands that they won't be able to get everyone with towers and that's why we are starting to see low earth satellites going up. Not just for rapid communications anywhere and everywhere around the world but if the RF is high enough like 5G then satellites could do the same thing which is why in the next 5 or so years I intend to get on a piece of land and build a earth-ship inspired house that will also be setup to be a Faraday cage with a dirt/green roof.
This would be a multi-purposed house.
The ability to grow food indoors, keep and store the heat or the cold via thermal mass and block RF from making it through the walls and while I don't really like wifi I'll likely have very low powered wifi for wireless stuff indoors but any wireless access point will be VERY far away from bedrooms and likely be on a schedule and the power turned way down. Really regarding the wireless stuff it is something I still need to work the details out of but constant RF exposure, no matter what it is, is not good for the human body, at least to my knowledge.
I have a fellow ham buddy that can't use 4G or higher phones because he physically reacts to the high frequencies. I had some neighbors that were the same way, it made them and their kids sick. It wasn't until they moved away from a highly RF active area to the country that they started to heal and feel better.

The sad part about technology, no matter what it is, is it is all a two edged sword that can be used for good or evil and corporations don't care about your health, they just want to milk you for your money.

Another thing I have considered though have not come up with a solution to is how to potentially replace our current phones with another communication device that does not require the current grid model. I suppose sat phones and soon I'm sure there will be phones that will use the St@rL!nk network. APRS could be a potential option for SMS though not private at all and is logged by the APRS networks. A VOIP phone that only works on wifi is a option but then you loose the ability to communicate while mobile.
I don't know of a way to get off the current communication grid at this time.

Back