• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A bit of humor ...

Another story about a rich man on his death bed;

Wanted to try to take it with him.
Called in a Baptist Pastor, a Catholic Priest and a Jewish Rabbi.
Told them that he was going to give them each 5 million and that he wanted them to put it in his casket.
They get together after the funeral and discuss their actions. The priest and the pastor admit that the money was presently serving a greater purpose in their ministry. That the man must be realizing that they had done the right thing. The rabbi gets indignant and accuses them of being frauds, seeing as they had promised to put the money in the casket.
They challenge him; "Surely you did not waste 5 million by putting it in the casket!"
He answered; "I sure did, I put in a check for the entire amount!"

A little boy was attending his first wedding. After the service, his cousin asked him, "How many women can a man marry?"
"Sixteen," the boy responded. His cousin was amazed that he had an answer so quickly. "How do you know that?"
"Easy," the little boy said. "All you have to do is add it up, like the Bishop said: '4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer."

1599580812-20200908.png

Source smbc-comics.com language-3

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-9_8-40-13.png
    upload_2020-9-9_8-40-13.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 2
Perfect logic for someone devoid of math sense, right? (Because, instead of being just 2% away from being representative of the population at large, the marriage would suddenly be 15% off!)

But this was my first great laugh of September 10, 2020.

The logic is consistent with society. There are minimum quotas of females in employment / government / wherever - but never maximums. They want to get females at least 50% - but the more the better. A 67% female representation in marriage fits the illogical logic perfectly!

Back