• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A First Wife's Journey YT video..

On a short consulting tour. Watching part today, and the rest later this week if I have internet connection.

A detailed discussion w @KellyR about her thoughts, lessons, impressions of her journey to first wife as we've recently added @Lee_Lee
TREMENDOUS video, y'all!

And, amen: Submission is Sexy.

Also, I agree, Kelly: Feminist women often attempt to be men because they don't trust that men will successfully lead . . . but in the process they ensure that the leadership they exhibit will be unsuccessful.

The growth you've transparently demonstrated and documented in this episode are palpable. If you don't mind, I just have to express how thoroughly proud I am of you both.

What a beautiful relationship you have! Kelly is just so honest and lovely; I love when she's in your videos. I only made it through half of the video, but I'll be watching the rest tonight. I love it so far, thank you both for sharing :)

Wonderful Video! So, many good things to think on, and absorb, for first wives, or any wife. I especially loved the aspect of "giving up our first wife chair" to someone else, out of our own rebellion. Brilliant! Thank you so much for taking the time to be faithful in sharing your story...the good and the struggles.

I am looking forward to meeting @Lee_Lee and seeing you all together at retreat. Blessings to your family.

Back