• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What is greatest threat to Man being able to lead?

• Aggression/Passive Aggression

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Lack of accountability

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Effeminately

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Lack of patience

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Feminists

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • MGTOW

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please note that the posts for the MGTOW thoughts have been moved to their own thread here, by request of the OP. A couple of them could have been left in this thread but I thought they were more useful in the MGTOW thread. Apologies if it steps on toes, this is the first time I’ve split a thread.

Chalk one up for strong, head of household, male leadership.

I absolutely love those moments. I hate salesmen with dark enthusiasm. I love to watch the light in their eyes die when they realize that they've been trying to make eye contact with the wrong person.

Did you send him out into the cold without buying his misbegotten wares? Or did he actually have something of value to peddle?

I absolutely love those moments. I hate salesmen with dark enthusiasm. I love to watch the light in their eyes die when they realize that they've been trying to make eye contact with the wrong person.

Did you send him out into the cold without buying his misbegotten wares? Or did he actually have something of value to peddle?
Didn't purchase. He tried to convince me how much of a bargain I was getting if I financed for a "low monthly rate". I told him the bottom line total price was all I cared about, and that bottom line would only increase with monthly interest. If he couldn't take my cash offer, then I wouldn't be interested. He declined, but mentioned more than once how his offer was only good for one day.....blah, blah, blah.

I've not been so wise in the past, so it felt good to walk away.

So, I'm sort of old/new to the forum. I look at new posts in the discussion, kind of lurk and then log off. I've been struggling lately with lack of patience and also being unable to discern the leadership of God. So . . . I used the "search" bar. . . and I'm so glad I did. This string is four years old or so, but it was what I needed this morning. I thought I would comment, in hopes that maybe someone else might be "re-blessed" by the discussion here.

Back