• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A new Network for Biblical Familys and Torah Keepers.

Josh&Marly

Hello all,

We have come across a new network that might be of interest to some of you. It is called Torah Hebrews, and it works like facebook-ish. It is a place for those who believe in Poly Biblical Marriage and for those who are interested in the Hebrew roots of their faith. It wont be for everyone, and of course it's worth a look. I know that I love the forum set up like this, but I also really like having a page and being able to blog and chat which this other set up offers also. So please come and check it out, I pray that those interested will find love and fellowship there. And for those who are not interested then we will still see you all here! :) We as a family like being involved in many different types of internet fellowship as it sometimes seems so hard to find good fellowship in our towns.. LOL

We hope to see some of you over there as well as here, we would love to get others perspectives on biblical issues especially marriage.

Blessings,
Marly

http://torahhebrews.ning.com/

Back