• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A New Reality Show on Pm this Fall on TLC!

Greetings,

I just thought I'd pop in to say hello, and inform you all of a new reality show thats coming this Fall. You may have already heard about it. It will be a reality series of an actual plural family, on the cable network channel TLC. This family has decided to bring to the public's attention their familie's testimony, showing the world if you will, the "good side of polygamy." I believe that I've heard that they are Morman, but not FLDS. The husband currently has 3 wives and 13 children and are bringing a fourth wife into the family. I've seen this family on a few previous youtube videos , and TLC has some interviews with them and some news reports that you can read off of google about this family. They seem to be a very nice, healthy loving family from what I've seen/read thus far. I believe the show that's airing this Fall is titled: " SisterWives." Just thought you may be interested. Take care & God Bless.

F.S. :)

Wow...this is great! Although is seems that it is about a FLDS family, and their understanding of polygyny is different then what we find in the Christian Bible. But I think it will still have a very positive impact. I found a little information about it at:

http://www.deadline.com/2010/08/tca-pol ... ent-506586

There were a number of ignorant individuals spouting off in the comments below and I just couldn't help myself and left them a few things to think about... :D

Apparently they don't like my comments...it was removed...

"Big Brother" at his best...get too close to the truth and fear overcomes them...

That makes sense, nothing posted there really sounded like you. It doesn't look like my comment will make it there either.

Here is another link about the reality show to be aired on TLC. It is from the NYPOST. I believe it has a quote or two from the TV executive of TLC making a few comments about the show and the family that will be on the show. It appears to me to be a good article and review of the show and also one other “poly” family made a positive comment about the show and their choice to live in PM.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/real_love_UGQuSetutFGnr4ON7yngXK

Back