• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A quick thanks to all of you

Paul not the apostle

Real Person
I want to express how deeply I appreciate all of your support and input. I know that I have been hogging some space on the site with my posts, but I am NOT a scholar, and do not have the time to study as much as I would like to. The privilege of being able to pull from the years of study and experience has been wonderful.

Paul

You as of right now have 36 posts. If that is hogging space I'm done for, and others are even worse.

We're all glad to help with whatever you need. Its a contribution weather you post questions or answers, so don't think of anything as hogging space.

Paul,

You are in good shape. It is a forum, and that implies conversation, questions, answers and yes, some opinions as well. Every post is useful (well, 98% are, right, Nathan? :D ) and each post is an encouragement for someone else to participate.

Blessings,

Back