• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A second's wife journey into a plural family

Lee_Lee

Female
Shalom all,

Sharing my journey into a plural family in the article below:

First of all, welcome into this larger 'family,' @Lee_Lee.

Secondly, I loved every word of your essay. For so many different reasons: well argued; approached from various angles; the emphasis on the necessity for your man's resolute love and structure; and the inclusion of a misleading teaser was a great hook!

Thank you so much for this. I've already shared it with others outside of here and will post it on X and Truth Social this evening.

Beautiful, thanks for sharing and congrats on finding a good man!

I'm sure he's short and hideous, no beard, can't shoot... :p jkjk
Congrats to my friend who found a good thing as well. Love you brother!

Welcome and thank you for posting the link to your article. It is a blessing to read your real-life story which gives an insight into some of the struggles you went through. Indeed, polygyny is difficult, but it is made much more challenging by the monogamy-only feminazi culture most of us live in with those who deliberately interfere in relationships. May God's favour be poured out abundantly on your husband and his wives (Proverbs 18:22 :) ). Shalom

Nah, mushy gooshy stuff. No blood and guts. Nobody even got decapitated in the story, boring.
I appreciate the Cliff’s Notes.

Conclusions:
  • It‘s HARD for everyone involved. Only strong marriages will survive this process.
  • A second wife will be grafted into an existing setup, jealousy or competition towards the first wife is very foolish. It‘s not because the husband treats both women with equality that the second woman should not acknowledge who was there first.
  • How the husband treats his first wife is a reflection of his character and how he will respect the following covenants.
  • The first wife‘s loyalty to her husband is the reflection of his leadership.
  • Scriptural foundation is key.

200.gif

• How the husband treats his first wife is a reflection of his headship, his character and how he will respect covenants.
  • How the first wife demonstrates loyalty to her husband is a reflection of her submission, her character and how she will respect covenants.
View attachment 5636
Fixed that for you!
200-gif.5636

200-gif.5636

Back