• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A TESTIMONY

Edward the Elder

Male
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. (Jude 1:25)

Okay, here it is: I stated that I would keep my friends posted concerning a revelation in the making and I intend to make good on my word. Admittedly, the satanic attack on my family and me for declaring the truth about the only wise GOD and godly marriage has been relentless but in every case, we have prevailed by the power of the Holy Ghost and the grace of the Almighty One. (Now that’s gotta tell ya somethin’.) I am inclined to think that if we were in the wrong we would not overcome the devil. I am inclined to think that if we were promoting false doctrine, that we would have collected considerable casualties and much permanent damage would have ensued upon us by now, but no, nothing permanent. When the enemy attacks GOD’s people, they overcome the enemy. When the enemy attacks GOD’s people, sure, they hurt and sure, they take on a little damage, but they prevail, they overcome, and they are justified. The servants of the enemy cannot prevail. The servants of the enemy cannot overcome the true people of GOD. Even in death, the enemy cannot conquer the true people of GOD.

Does it sound as though I am boasting? Do I sound proud? If I boast, I boast in my LORD and SAVIOUR. If I boast, I boast in the Arm of GOD Who is able to deliver! Did I not say in sundry times that GOD is able to lift me up? Glory to GOD! My GOD has done it again! And so many having bitter words born of contemptuous hearts, uttered unspeakable things against me and my house, and in so-doing have only cursed themselves. Where are my accusers now? Where are those bold-speakers and false-bishops, and puritanical pontiffs now? Yea, they have slithered back under the rocks from whence they came and remain silent! The witches and sorcerers who stood against me have utterly failed in their ill wishes and in their evil undertakings. They know who they are. Let them repent if they are able. The wicked cannot prevail but these are made altogether impotent before my LORD and King. Yet, I shall rejoice in the tender mercies and loving kindnesses of JESUS, the only wise GOD.

Hear my testimony and bear record of the power of the Living GOD: Eight days ago, my youngest daughter, Shiloh was admitted to the hospital. What first seemed like a common cold, later developed into facial paralysis, which had eventually progressed to her limbs, practically transforming her into a lifelike dolly. The paramedics called it bilateral nerve palsy. To me, it did not matter what they called it at the time — my baby girl couldn’t smile anymore and Shiloh’s smile was something that completed daddy’s day. She couldn’t even show any facial expression when she cried. She seemed like one of those pull-string dollies that make all the sounds without facial expressions. It was ghastly. I asked my Lord why this was. Why wasn’t my little girl being healed? All I received then was that I must be faithful. I get that often: “Be faithful.” When I get that message, I pray for faith. I don’t make jests about it. I know that the source of all faith is the Faithful One. I don’t believe that JESUS increases a person’s hardship every time they pray for faith as some have vainly suggested. I have eaten enough serpent and stone in my lifetime handed to me from the pulpit to know from which hand those things come. GOD is a loving Father — not a cruel master. After determining when Shiloh first started having problems and showing symptoms that something was wrong, I researched the Internet to find out what was happening with my baby girl. What I discovered was startling, to say the least, but for the sake of brevity and my testimony, some of these links can be found here:

http://concerningparenting.blogspot.com ... ee_28.html

The day after Shiloh went to the hospital by way of ambulance I wound up in the local hospital for three days. My condition does not concern this story. My two-year old was in safe hands while mother and Shiloh stayed in the University Hospital in the city. I called my trusted adult friend from the local hospital to tell her that I was being admitted. They had me on intravenous and gave me Demerol for the pain. This was a perfect place to pray. By the fifth day of Shiloh’s admission to the University Hospital, I was wroth. I was ready to sue. “How could I be so gullible?” I asked myself, “as to trust a health nurse to stick a needle in my baby and give her an unapproved vaccination? If she doesn’t recover I’m going to sue them for ten million dollars!”

Now I have never sued anyone in my life; but I was so angry for the sake of this innocent child that I nearly despaired. I can’t stand watching any child suffer, let alone my own. A child’s smile just has to be worth more than ten million dollars, I reasoned. Can you imagine going through life never being able to smile, or frown, or do any of those things involving facial muscles? It’s bad enough not being able to move your limbs! The following day my heart was so heavy before GOD, I wept, crying out to Him, “Oh, Lord, you know I’d much rather see Shiloh smile than have ten million dollars in the bank!” At that point, I realized what this was all about: I had passed the test. The devil lost. I was so sure that the devil lost I began telling people to brace themselves because a testimony was on the way. Friend, this is that testimony:

People tend to take a lot in life for granted. Who would have ever thought that a simple smile could be worth more than ten million dollars? JESUS said, “Where a man’s treasure is, there is his heart also.” On the seventh day, Shiloh was smiling again. That smile was worth more to me than anything I ever owned or could think of owning. Her strength was returning to her limbs and she could express herself verbally and facially when she cried. This was good news to me, but none of it surprised me. The prayers of family and friends (real ones) were answered. I knew that upon confessing my heart before JESUS that we had already won the battle. Of course, all of this was a great mystery to the medical staff. They wanted to run more tests. They wanted to know what happened. They had data to collect. I suspect that they had not seen a recovery like this before from a backfired RSV vaccination. Even the geneticists were there to collect DNA. This was all happening too fast for them. After my calling our family physician, they agreed to release Shiloh. He had admitted Shiloh to begin with, and being the family physician, Shiloh’s situation was predominantly his case. I suspect that he “pulled rank” as it were, to have our beloved Shiloh transported back home by ambulance. Following my phone call to our family doctor, Rachel and Shiloh were home on the 8th day.

In my prayers, I made a promise that I intend to keep. I promised JESUS that I would never consent to vaccinating my children again. In these last days, I believe it is just too much of a risk for any responsible parent to take. Scientists “need” human test subjects to conduct their work and vaccinations readily provide this avenue for running unofficial “controlled” experiments. There is a great deal more found in these various vaccines than most parents realize. I would encourage my readers to educate themselves and to research thoroughly, the potential hazards and risks associated with vaccinations. Vaccines are not what they used to be. Parents beware: At some point, we just have to have faith in GOD.

GOD bless the reader

Thank you for sharing. God bless you.
-D

Praise the Lord for His mercy and Grace! His ways are better than our ways and His thoughts than our thoughts.

Vaccines are a dangerous, dangerous road to travel down. The real statistics bear the truth.

May the Lord bless your little girl with restored health.

Katie

Edward my Brother,
Great testimony to what the Lord is and has done and what HE has shown not only you, but through you, all of us. May the Lord be praised always.

Wonderful testimony, Edward, and I am thankful to hear it as well!

Blessings to you and your house always,

Mark

I am only glad that our little girl is smiling and waving around her arms and legs again like nothing even happened. I am also quite humbled by this experience, knowing that the accounability is mine. I cannot bring myself to trust in vaccinations for my children again. Without a doubt it is safer to trust in the providence of GOD. When they are of age my children can make their own "informed" decisions regarding their own bodies and make their own choice about vaccinations. I have no heart left in me to risk putting my child in harm's way like this again. Vaccinations DO BACKFIRE. Parents need to be aware of this. I felt so irresponsible when I discovered that the RSV SHOT that Shiloh was given isn't even "approved" yet by WHO (World Health Organization). The nurse acted in such way that led us to believe that it was safe. I suppose if they did not do that then nobody would take the things and they would have no experimental human test subjects. But I have a feeling GOD suffered this to happen for several reasons. It certainly was a good "wake up call". We are so very grateful that Shiloh is in good health. Thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragment.

Back