• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A valid title

ABlessedMan

Staff member
Real Person
Male
Hello all,
I have only received the 'Cliff Notes' version of the Biblical Families site from my delightful wife, so there will be a steep learning curve for me, and many people to become acquainted with. The idea of making an introduction, is perfectly reasonable and dictated by courtesy . . . but that doesn't make it any easier.
I guess it is easiest to introduce myself by what the LORD has done. He has favored me with life everlasting, daily charity, and the chance to address him as Father. He has favored me with the good gifts of a mother, house, blessed wife, and 5 beautiful children. He has favored me, not only with education, but theological education . . . for a very, very long time. I hope this journey will soon be at a favorable close and that upon which I have so long labored will be a benefit to his church. Presently, he has favored me to work every day for my mother on our family farm, strengthening my body and spirit with the labor, the extremes of heat and cold . . .and given the chance to serve her who has loved me so much. My wife and I are praying about having a larger house, the responsibility and costs . . . but also just endeavoring to be faithful to what the LORD is apparently asking of us at this time in our lives.
I hope to get to know as many of you as I am able, and to grow in Wisdom and Faithfulness.

Cheers,
ABlessedMan

Welcome! Glad to have you join us. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Shalom

So glad to have you and your wife on the Forum. We look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you all for your welcome. Yesterday turned out to be a pretty tough day. I appreciate the encouragement.

Hello all,
I have only received the 'Cliff Notes' version of the Biblical Families site from my delightful wife, so there will be a steep learning curve for me, and many people to become acquainted with. The idea of making an introduction, is perfectly reasonable and dictated by courtesy . . . but that doesn't make it any easier.
I guess it is easiest to introduce myself by what the LORD has done. He has favored me with life everlasting, daily charity, and the chance to address him as Father. He has favored me with the good gifts of a mother, house, blessed wife, and 5 beautiful children. He has favored me, not only with education, but theological education . . . for a very, very long time. I hope this journey will soon be at a favorable close and that upon which I have so long labored will be a benefit to his church. Presently, he has favored me to work every day for my mother on our family farm, strengthening my body and spirit with the labor, the extremes of heat and cold . . .and given the chance to serve her who has loved me so much. My wife and I are praying about having a larger house, the responsibility and costs . . . but also just endeavoring to be faithful to what the LORD is apparently asking of us at this time in our lives.
I hope to get to know as many of you as I am able, and to grow in Wisdom and Faithfulness.

Cheers,
ABlessedMan
Now that is a beautiful introduction. It is great to have you here. We are blessed with your presence.

Back