• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Anime recommendation: Spy x Family

Yan

Female
20220528_024252.jpg
I started watching a very good anime called Spy x Family!
The story is about a spy named Twilight, who in order to complete a mission, needs to start a fake family. He adopts a little girl named Anya, but she has psychic powers and he doesn't know it. Then he meets a woman named Yor, and marries her. But she is an assassin.
All three have secret abilities, which they hide from each other (except Anya, who knows about Twilight and Yor's abilities because of her psychic powers).

But the best part of the anime is seeing the family relationships developing between them, especially Anya's feelings. She is very afraid of being left again in a orphanage, for she has been adopted and abandoned 4 times. And her ability to read minds creates very funny scenes.

20220529_063215.jpg

Last edited:
Some people joke that this anime was created to increase the Japanese birth rate

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll add it to my queue...though from there only God knows when it'll get watched! 😆

Reactions: Yan
Call me vanilla, but my favorites are Howl’s Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky, Ghost in the Shell, The Secret World of Arrietty, A Silent Voice. I’ll have to check this one out. Thanks!

Interesting! I remember awhile ago I had an anime story idea about a secret agent family! Never wrote it though...

I'm not going to watch the anime, but I have to say, Anya looks so adorable! ^_^ 🌸🌸🌸

Today the last episode of spy x family is released
But I read that there will be a part 2, it will be released this year.

950f6c0b131ac57ad855a356c90e0314dd707808.gifv

Where is this available to watch?

Meu português não é muito bom... So I'll google it :)

Reactions: Yan
Back