• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Anna Hawkins

Daniel DeLuca

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
This video was played in the church service on Sunday morning. I wonder if she is married.

Is it weird that my mind turns that sort of factor recognition into an odd internal bull-sessuon about the environmentally adaptive skills women got from being the gatherers in prehistoric times, but externally I said 'woman be shopping' and snickered?

Ouch! I deserved that!
Perhaps not entirely.

I perceive her to be more seductive than necessary in that video for a woman who isn't on the prowl.

I perceive her to be more seductive than necessary in that video for a woman who isn't on the prowl.

I've noticed that some women radiate seduction and sex even if they aren't consciously trying to do that. In this case I think Anna Hawkins has a sensuous nature and the director of the video decided to accent it.

It's out of place in a Christmas music video.

I've noticed that some women radiate seduction and sex even if they aren't consciously trying to do that. In this case I think Anna Hawkins has a sensuous nature and the director of the video decided to accent it.

It's out of place in a Christmas music video.
It is even worse on her website. In my opinion some of the pictures make her look like a harlot. https://www.annahawkinsmusic.com/gallery

Doesn't INTENT come into play here? Ladies, never be ashamed of being feminine. My ex was rather ashamed of being feminine in severely curtailing her breast size, wearing extremely unflattering clothes.

Doesn't INTENT come into play here?
Let's be frank here: I have no problem with women being sexy, but what I do question is women selling seduction when either (a) they're pretending they're not, or (b) they're supposedly selling something else.

If Anna Hawkins has made more than one video in which she gets herself filmed emphasizing her sexiness, unless they were all filmed on the same day and she thus had no opportunity to review one tot see how she's portraying herself before putting out another, then she knows full well what she's doing -- and it's just by degrees a disingenuous form of prostitution just like Only Fans. I find that in poor taste when it's paired up with Christian 'contemporary' music (which I generally abhor, anyway). And they're almost always married, which gives them that plausible deniability thing, but when I witnessed it up close at Andy Stanley's church I even began to interpret their husbands as cuckolded pimps.

I see nothing wrong with video. Only criticism possible is how much she is on screen.

It is even worse on her website. In my opinion some of the pictures make her look like a harlot. https://www.annahawkinsmusic.com/gallery
Is feminine clothing such that existence of titties can't be noticed when looking in their direction? So much clothing layers that even endowed women looks like having none.

Nope, good clothing will show wearer sex and it's features.

Why I have feeling that for you, hiding your sexiness is morally right and opposite evil?

I see nothing wrong with video. Only criticism possible is how much she is on screen.

Is feminine clothing such that existence of titties can't be noticed when looking in their direction? So much clothing layers that even endowed women looks like having none.

Nope, good clothing will show wearer sex and it's features.

Why I have feeling that for you, hiding your sexiness is morally right and opposite evil?
No, I was looking at the face and paint.

Some of this seems overly critical of a married woman; as long as her husband approves of her makeup and clothing choices, that's all that matters. I doubt she's losing any sleep over the preferences of random men on the internet.

What an absolutely beautiful voice and video.
Good point.

Some of this seems overly critical of a married woman; as long as her husband approves of her makeup and clothing choices, that's all that matters. I doubt she's losing any sleep over the preferences of random men on the internet.

What an absolutely beautiful voice and video.
It not just that.

I think issue is that some people in her photos saw her marketing her "sexual availability". Personally, I don't see that she is implying she is free. This would be valid critism. But these things vary according to culture.

Back