• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Annual Femina Retreat, March 9-11th

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Femina Retreat 2018! St. Louis, MO area, March 9-11th

Hello Ladies, it is getting close to our annual time together! So mark this date on your calendars. This year we are going to be near the St. Louis, Mo area. We haven’t been to this area of the country since our very first Women’s Retreat in Branson, MO. We hope you will prayerfully consider attending this year's women only retreat March 9-11th.

Please contact Julieb at julie@biblicalfamilies.org for more information.

Last edited:
Hello Ladies, I have been looking into flights into Kansas City and they seem a bit high at least from FL. I am debating whether or not to change the location to St. Louis, MO. They have a larger airport and thus flight costs are less. If you are going to attend this year's retreat and happened to purchase a ticket to Kansas City please let me know. Does St. Louis work better for anyone?

The annual Femina Retreat is exactly a month away now! Please prayerfully consider attending, it is always a wonderful time to fellowship with the ladies from Biblical Families. We would love to see you there! Please contact me with any questions or to request information at julie@biblicalfamilies.org .

St. Louis, MO it is! I have decided to move the Femina Retreat to St. Louis due to better flight costs for those flying in. I will be sending out hotel information next week, so let me know if I should send it to you! It is going to be a great time!

*I changed my original post to the new city.

It snowed!! The last day of retreat it snowed and since I live in FL this was a special treat for me. It was a wonderful weekend with some wonderful ladies. A big 'Thank you' to all who were able to come this year. It was such a blessing to hear more of your stories and how God is teaching each one of you to lean on Him. Already looking forward to next year!

If you feel lead to help with the cost of the meeting room, all you need to do is go to the bottom of the Home page and check out the various ways you can donate to Biblical Families. It is much appreciated as we continue to make opportunities for families to gather.

Last edited:
Back