• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Annual Femina Retreat, March 9-11th

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
This is a duplicate post from the Ladies Only section just in case any husband would like to be the motivator for getting his wife to this women only retreat. Your wife will thank you!

Femina Retreat 2018! Kansas City area, March 9-11th

Hello Ladies, it is getting close to our annual time together! So mark this date on your calendars. This year we are going to be near the Kansas City area. We haven’t been to this area of the country since our very first Women’s Retreat in Branson, MO. We hope you will prayerfully consider attending this years women only retreat March 9-11th.

Please contact Julieb at julie@biblicalfamilies.org for more information.

I have decided to move the Femina Retreat to St. Louis, MO due to better flight costs for those flying in. I will be sending out hotel information next week, so let me know if I should send it to you! It is going to be a great time!

I know this is a women's-only retreat, but as I'm in the area (within 10 minutes of the airport) if there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask (I won't crash the party).

I know this is a women's-only retreat, but as I'm in the area (within 10 minutes of the airport) if there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask (I won't crash the party).

I appreciate the offer! I will let you know if anything comes up.

I am so excited to be attending the women's retreat! We attended the retreat in Georgia, it was our first and I can tell you we left feeling our family had grown just by adding all the new friends we made. These people CARE about everyone, no matter if you're plural or not. They care about families first. We absolutely will attend as many as we can. Please go asap and you will make lifetime and learn so much! Thank you to all that make these retreats possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
It snowed!! The last day of retreat it snowed and since I live in FL this was a special treat for me. It was a wonderful weekend with some wonderful ladies. A big 'Thank you' to all who were able to come this year. It was such a blessing to hear more of your stories and how God is teaching each one of you to lean on Him. Already looking forward to next year!

If you feel lead to help with the cost of the meeting room, all you need to do is go to the bottom of the Home page and check out the various ways you can donate to Biblical Families. It is much appreciated as we continue to make opportunities for families to gather.

Last edited:
@julieb , my girl had a good time and enjoyed getting to know you. I could see growth as she came down the escalator and heard it over dinner while she debriefed and processed. Thank YOU!

Awesome! It was such a pleasure to get to know her better. (Now if you could just get her to sign up. :) )

Yeah! Welcome!

Back