• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Another day well spent

torahlovesalvation

Real Person
So I just got back from meeting with yet another BF family and am so pleased with the result. Yet another beautiful, level-headed, down-to-earth, sensible family I have met today.
I won't mention who I have and have not met since my original invitation.( viewtopic.php?p=48724#p48724 ) But thanks to all of those who have PM me and another thanks to those who have been able to make it happen for letting me into your lives and homes.
It seems that Yah has been using me to build a face-to-face living network of individuals. I noticed that this forum has served the purpose of integrating beliefs over vast distance. As well as give a place for open discussion two newcomers to the idea of a poly lifestyle. On the other hand I feel called to build community. A community with neighbors close Neighbors as well as a community of like-minded individuals Across the Nation.
I am making this post not to toot my own horn but to show of what Yah is doing in my life. Today it was discussed how I feel I will be taking a pay cut by picking up a previous job that gave me 10x more freedom and flexibility to move about the country and open the door wider for one-on-one, face-to-face introductions and meetings. So in light of that here is invitation 2.0 to all here on the forum.
And yes I think it is important for those lurking to join and make yourself known in the introduction area. I'm not a moderator but I believe they would agree as well as the rest of us on the form here, we would like to know who you are and what your story is. We are growing and I have noticed an increase in the core beliefs within the the body of our Messiah has a whole. We are becoming the bride without spot or wrinkle.
Not entirely sure what all of this will turn out to be but I'm excited to see the woven pattern forming in front of me. We have become such an anti-social Society. Yet everything in scripture shows that our creator loves community and family. Look forward to meeting you all at retreats, face-to-face, or in any other way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was actually going to post something similar. We enjoyed having you in our home and meeting someone who doesn't think we're weird. I do believe your community building travels are useful to the Kingdom.

I would encourage everyone who gets the chance to meet with Torahlovessalvation. I ate lunch with him and then spent several hours with him at our home. I know many of us have a deep seated caution about who we bring into our homes and expose our children to but I can assure that this gentlemen is just a normal seeker. It was a day well spent.

I have met many of the people here in person by attending two retreats, and although it's rather expensive for me to travel to the USA it's probably the best investment I've ever made. Fully agree with the value of personal contact. This website is great, but most valuable as a point of contact to let people meet in person. You can learn far more through a 5-minute chat than several days of online discussion with the same person, and there are far fewer misunderstandings in person too. Failing that though, use the telephone!

Back