• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Any braless supporters out there?

If Im in the house I have no problem with going braless,however when outside-which is a lot of the time-I always wear one,and also make sure my clothing is modest.I would be absolutely mortified if the pastor,or anyone came around and everything was bouncing about.Speaking from past experience..: (.I believe the only person who should see me without supportive accessories is a husband.

If the breasts are left to hang for all of time, they WILL sag

Correlation not causation. Most people get more out of shape with time. Now maybe it is true, but not to the extent people think. Exercise which strengthens the pectoral muscles will improve perkiness and fill. So likely can nutritional work that improves the skin.

I have a hard time believing going braless is defacto immodest considering they were invented less than 150 years ago. Excluding the obvious cases like going jogging or jump rope.

I have a hard time believing going braless is defacto immodest considering they were invented less than 150 years ago. Excluding the obvious cases like going jogging or jump rope.
Jogging was invented more than 150 years ago. And many topless tribal ladies will have fled from lions etc. So what seems an obvious case from a modern western context is not necessarily obvious with a long-term view.

Translation: Braless joggers are most welcome past my window. :eek:

I really don't see why bras are a modesty issue at all. The top worn over the bra is what determines whether a woman is modest or not. Bras can be designed to present a woman's chest in the most noticeable manner, it could be more modest to dispense with them. Depending on the nature of the boobs in question of course, the opposite can be the case obviously.

Case in point: Others have mentioned burquas. How many muslim women are wearing bras under their burquas? Does anyone know the answer? Or is it irrelevant?

I live in a very Muslim populated area and, when I was shopping at the mall at Victoria Secrets to purchase gifts certificates for one of my cousins' wedding shower, I found it very interesting to see so many full-head covered women--even some wearing burkas--purchasing such seductive bras and panties.

Oh my goodness this is the funniest! I nearly wet myself laughing! I nearly always wear a bra including to bed.... I have one I call my sleeping bra it is very comfy but only wear that if there is a male in the house or I go to someone else's house. I'm not married so I have to protect the girls from prying eyes LOL

I live in a very Muslim populated area and, when I was shopping at the mall at Victoria Secrets to purchase gifts certificates for one of my cousins' wedding shower, I found it very interesting to see so many full-head covered women--even some wearing burkas--purchasing such seductive bras and panties.
Remember the purpose of a burka. It's not to remove a womans femininity, just keep it private to her husband. Once she's alone with her husband, she'll have as much use for seductive bras and panties as any other woman...

How many photographers take only a single picture at an event?
This is the one that he chose to release. :rolleyes:

hqdefault.jpg

I find it amusing, funny, and some what humbling to see my post still causing a stir.:) Glad to see the healthy discussion that came from it.
You can start a topic, but can't control how long it lives, or where it goes.

Speaking of limits, my cousin liked to joke "You can't pick your family but you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose but ya can't pick your friend's nose." Lol
But thanks for the interesting top ic.

Back