• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Any Details for the Tenn Retreat in July?

Greetings & Happy New Years All ! :D

Just checking in real quick to see if there are any details about the retreat in July out in Tenn? Has an exact location, time and date been figured out yet? We've never been able to attend one, and are hoping that God may provide a way for us to possibly attend this one! :) Lord willing we are getting another second hand (used) van from a realitve since the only one we have is dying! If our finances are such in July, we'd like to try to make it out. Btw, what is the set up for one? Do we need to sign up/rsvp and fee's required, etc? Any and all info would be helpful. I'm looking forward to hearing back from someone in regard to this matter, as soon as time permits. Take care when stepping out in faith in the New Year that Yeshua blesses us with. Going forth in His Might, Power & Love! :)

Yeshuas Best - Happy New Years!
FS :)

The dates on the retreat page are set in stone, and we usually announce the location about two months ahead of time. We've got to get through this weekend and Branson first! We are expecting 74 people this weekend! Pray that God meets us and that everyone is blessed.

There's nothing you need to do now, just keep watching the newsletter.

Greetings & Happy New Years Nathan!

Thanks much for getting back with me during such a busy season! :D Didn't mean to pressure for info, as I was content to wait to receive it. I just wanted to do my research ahead of time, as part of aiming for more organization in the new year ahead! ;) I do now remember that the particular dates for this retreat our posted in the original retreat section, thanks for the kind reminder. I just didn't know how the rest of the process would take for attending a retreat. Thanks again for all your help with this. I do look forward to the details as they are now being prepared. Take care & Keep on Keepin on with Yeshua, family & friends in this new year that He's blessed us with.

FS :)

Back