• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Any Interest in an OKlahoma meetup???

Nikismom

We are in Tulsa and are wondering if anyone is interested in getting together here in Northeast Oklahoma?

If so we have several locations that might work for a family style picnic before it gets too cold to have one! ;)

Its a bit cold now, but we could plan for one as soon as it thaws out in the spring of 2012. There are a lot of public parks by the lakes we could use. We could have a bbq/pinic. What do you think?

Hello i wanted to say hi. I am a soon to be poly member. I have a wonderful wife and 2 children that we home school and I have asked another women to marry me. She has accepted and we are trying to find a pastor or deacon to perform the ceremony. We live in Tulsa. OK. I hope your search goes well. It is nice to hopefully find support people to talk with.
In Gods love,
Steven And L and N

We\ clearly seem to have 3 poly couples that would like to meet. Lets do it i would love to find friends that are pro poly

Steve

Hey anyone interested in meeting sometime Monday the 12th of March . My wves are looking forward to meeting and building friends in this life style. How about increadible pizza co around 6 pm. In Gods love Steve and l amd n

Back