• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Any poly families in Boise Idaho area

Luke137

I am just learning where i should post and how so have posted this a couple times in the wrong spot. sorry. Hi, my name is Robbe . I live in a small town 25 min from Boise Idaho and wanted to know if there were any poly family's in the area we could get to know as friends and if our doctrine is similar we would love to fellowship. We believe in discipleship and along the same lines as the international Christian churches but they do not believe in plural marriage. I have two wives and 6 children. We have just merged with our second wife and now have had to leave our church and would really love to have friends / fellowship here in Idaho area to help us to stay strong as well as to streanthen each others family's. iron sharpens iron and want my family to always be strong and have support.
Hope and pray I hear back.
Sincerly,
Robbe

I also have the retreat info but not sure if we can go but I really hope to.

Welcome Robbe! I am so glad you found us. I hope you will find many new friendships here and lots of support. It would be great to meet your family at the Idaho Retreat. Praying that the time and finances become available for you all to come. Please encourage your wives to join and share their story with us, too. Blessings!

Thank you Julie, my wives are so excited to go and we all want to have fellowship, friendship and be a support to others. Hope and pray all works out to go.
Robbe

Hi Robbe,

Welcome from the eastern edge of the great state of Washington. We're in Pullman, near Moscow, ID. Although we are not a poly family at this moment, and thus are still able to attend local churches, we count within the true church those who acknowledge the whole truth of the Word without apology. I don't know how far you are from us, nor whether we would be able to engage in regular "in-person" fellowship if the distance is significant; but we are certainly interested to discuss it with anyone in our area. PM me if you would similarly like to discuss it.

We look eagerly forward to meeting you and your family at the retreat if you are able to make it.

Together in Christ,
Steven

Welcome to the forums, and you will really like the upcoming summer retreat. It will make a real difference for your family.

Blessings

Doc

Robbie,

We are a plural family just north of by Boise outside of Horsehoe Bend. We would love to meet and enjoy the fellowship. Are you able to attend the retreat? Please contact us soon. Our appologies for such a late response!

Sincerely, Cook Family

We have had a very big trial happen that I cannot post at this time but if we are emailed we can share. Please pray for us and we are praying for ya all. Would love input and council.

I would especially like the cook family's coucil since your so very close to me. Thank you for your time.

Robbie -

I am glad to hear you are coming - give me a call today so we can visit a bit before the retreat. I am going to be staying near my phone today instead of out on horseback so much today! As you have heard from my ladies, we ranch just downriver from Horseshoe Bend. Anyways, give me a call. 781-0691. I would encourage you with the passage from John 12:42-43. Those who know the truth are often very reluctant to share it or confess that truth due to the fact that they would get kicked out of their church and face persecution from other men. A fact that you are facing as well as one that I have faced myself!

In Christ,
John

Back