• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Anybody for GA, SC, NC meet up?

The Revolting Man

Staff member
Real Person
Male
I live in NE Georgia and would very much like to fellowship with some like minded people. Is anyone up for an afternoon get together with some light worship and heavy fellowship. I am really struggling with my main stream church experience right now.

We are from middle Georgia , and would like to find fellowship too. Not being able to be "open" in public , often is hard. Finding an atmosphere , where we feel safe , would be great. A sanctuary of sorts. My wives and I , often wonder how other poly families handle certain issues. The fact that , in most cases , I have to deny publicly that my second wife ,is my wife , is hurtful to all of us.

We're still monogamous at the moment but would love to meet those like yourself who are leading the way. What do you mean by middle Georgia, like Macon? Savannah? We live in Toccoa which is about as far north east as you can get and still be in Georgia but wouldn't mind a little road trip. We should make this happen no matter what. If you want to PM me let me know here because I rarely check that.

Back