• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Are there any local meetups or groups here in the United Kingdom?

There is a regular ladies chat and a periodic men’s video conference call. It all depends on which one applies to you.

Don't know if there is, but you could start one, if there are others with similar interests. I don't know how many UK members this forum has.

Is there any local get-together or meetup here in the UK? Or maybe even online? If it doesn't exist, could we create something and get together once in a while? Maybe have a physical meetup or retreat?
I am in London UK.

Up to now in my ministry work, I have only come across people opposed to biblical marriage, which has led to some very interesting confrontations especially from ministers.

A brother requested that I do a weekly discussion, bible study meeting online specifically regarding biblical marriage a few weeks ago which we are arranging, scheduled to start recording this coming "monday", he is now receiving alot of flak from both Christians and Hebrew Israelites for associating himself with me and what I teach and preach regarding biblical marriage and holiness.

I do my best to make myself available for anything to do with the work of YAH and his people. So meeting up would be a pleasure.

Back