• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Are there any plural marriage families in Southern Californi

Rt29palms

Hello. I would like to meet and maybe have bible study with other polygamy families. I am in southern Califirnia. I only have one wife right now however, we have courted another woman sad too say it did not work out due too unfaithfulness. I/are still looking but put it in Gods hands that he will bring the right person into our lives. We are not looking for date hook ups or anything like that just fellowship with other Christians that also believe in this lifestyle. Also we are not FLDS or Mormon. We are simply Christians, and go by the Bible only however this does not mean we are not willing to read and listen, and learn from other book and the experiences from and of other people. It only means we are not interested in the Book of Mormon and no disrespect is meant. We just prefer the bible and life experiences of other people. Thank you all and I hope too meat some great people. God bless and have a winderful day.

Re: Are there any plural marriage families in Southern Calif

What part of southern cali are u in? I was born and raised in san Diego. I go home once a year typically. Im in wy right now.

We are in 29 palms California. It is about 3 hours from San Diego. Would love to meet other plural marriage families and share stories also meet new friends.

Did you guys marry in southern cali? We are trying to find a pastor to marry us in the san Diego area if possible

we are looking to have a retreat in cal this fall ay ideas call me ron 623 340-1771

I grew up in San Diego, too (Go Point Loma Pointers!) and also go back about once a year. However, this year my Dad blessed us by coming to visit us in Texas.

Hello, we moved back down to San Diego and reside in the Chula VIsta area now. If you're still looking for a family to meet and get to know I know I'd be interested with my kids, I'd have to double check with my sisterwife and husband but I think he is looking for fellowship friends too.

Hey folks. We're in Cali. Inglewood, but willing to drive for fellowship...pls contact me

Yes. I'd hadn't considered going to the west coast retreat because I didn't think my wife would be open to it. A few months later, we were talking about BF and the retreats, and I mentioned that they had just recently had one near us.

"Oh, we should have gone!"

I need to stop assuming my wife's opinion. I miss out on too much.

There should be a National Poly Meeting in Britt Iowa in the second week of August. We can merge it with the National Hobo Convention.
And yes, besides being The Hollywood Hillbilly, I have done my share of The Hobo Road Life.

There should be a National Poly Meeting in Britt Iowa in the second week of August. We can merge it with the National Hobo Convention.
And yes, besides being The Hollywood Hillbilly, I have done my share of The Hobo Road Life.

Thanks for the info.

Is the polyamory or polygamy?

Is there a web site?

Back