• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Arizona

Hey everyone!

It looks as though we're finally heading back to the good ole USA from being overseas for so very long. We're probably going to be settling in Phoenix, AZ, at first. If any of you all are from that area, send me a message. Perhaps we could meet for a coffee sometime! ( This is not an attempt to hook a single female, just to meet other PM people, so guys and gals are welcome to respond ) I've been eager to meet some others who actively believe in this way of life for some time now. It'll be nice to meet people to discuss PM in a face-to-face context.

Matthew

To all of you who got back to me in my inbox, I am looking forward to meeting you guys! It'll be great to be back in the USA... they have no Mozzarella Cheese sticks or Ranch dip here in South Africa :shock:
Anyway, just got a message that more of our paperwork is ready to be picked up... just one more little step homeward!

Be sure to connect with people when you get back. We have a lot of people that would love to meet you.

DOc

That's the plan, Doc. If you're ever in Phoenix, look me up. The US is giving us a timeline of about 2-5 more months to have all the paperwork sorted for my wife to accompany, etc. Please pray all goes well!

Thanks!

Hey everybody,

Just an update as far as our pending arrival in the USA: This is our second time coming to the US. ( I am American, my wife isn't ) We're completing the required paperwork to get my wife an immigrant visa again, and we're about 1/2 way through. ( Please pray all goes well on that front ) I am also planning to apply for a job for the city upon arrival, of which the physical requirements are notable. Although I have been an active martial artist for a number of years now, the fitness needed for the position is very different, but that is only a challenge to enjoy! The only problem is, as I've been training for a number of weeks now, I've been getting ill which has been interrupting my training routine... even now, as a matter of fact, when I'm just reaching a proper rhythm, I am not feeling so well. ( Please pray all goes well on that front, as well, if you would )
Lastly, it is my heart that this last move will settle us for awhile... I'm tired of being uprooted all the time, and leaving friends behind as we go across the planet. I hope that as we come back to the USA, the Almighty will make room for us to be established, that we can live all aspects of the Biblical life to the fullness that our hearts eagerly desire. ( Prayers on that note would be joyfully accepted as well )

Looking forward to meeting some of you when I come over there!

Back