• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Article: Can we date outside the faith?

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
Predictable article here about how it's so hard to find a Godly husband but just keep praying and God will magically make a single one appear if He intends for you to marry. Comments saying that's crock and you have to consider marrying an unbeliever as there just aren't enough believing men. Rather depressing, most people just have no idea that there is a better option.
http://www.christianitytoday.com/wo...-can-we-date-outside-faith.html?view=comments

Commenting on articles like this is one excellent way to reach a wider Christian audience, and possibly help some women not settle for being unequally yoked but actually find the Godly husband they really want, and that God wants for them.

Posted using my current Christianity Today subscription number. Maybe that will help the ranking of my comment there which is identifiable but will remain unlinked to this board as we're still valuing fellowship at my local church. Sorry, not ready to experience the full wrath and blasting of the local church. Yes, I'm fearful.

Back